It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, NWO...really,..How could every nation ever agree to join.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
NWO, I've been thinking about how such an organisation could convince every nation on Earth to join.

There are so many differences in how people think what is best for them and their country that it seems to me impossible. Just look at the EU..the middle east..it just hanging in there because of indifferences on many topics. The interest of one nation is the means of survival of the other..

It is based on money, religion that binds them....and that will cause friction sooner or later. And then is there the always present corruption and need for more when the power and money is in reach.

If you'd ask me a NWO will never work because we as humans just can not deal with the prosper of others and the feel to be left behind.

For a NWO to happen there must be a clean slate....or a global event that unite us together as species.

I think we all agree that there are people working very hard to make this NWO happen and that it is not some lame conspiarcy rumour.

So, I ask myself.......are these highly educated NWO-organisers stupid and not know it will never happen. Or is it me that has too many negative thoughts about how nations can cooperate with one another?

If I am right we as a human species are to "primitive" to work as one on this planet. What strategy would those NWO organisers use to make their "great idea" happen?

Do they know that only a complete "reset" of all nations would work and that it will be their opportunity to install their power over the world. Or would they "wait" for an ET to inslave all humans and use that event to unite all relegions and differences that nations have?

Really, it sounds all very sci-fi I and far fetched....I know... but I can not think of any other way this NWO is ever going to happen and work.

Any other ideas how this NWO could ever be agreed upon by all nations in the world? I am really looking forward to a peacefull working strategy.

I think it is important that the ordinairy people should ask such questions and come to the conclusion that an one world government can not function without taking free will away and make ordinairy people pay.

edit on 8/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They could convince every country on Earth to join the NWO by :

Collapse of the world economy and wars .

After this , the world would be devasted , people without food and water , people dieng at a alarmant rate due to hunger or war .

After every economy is destroyed , everyone will agree to join a One World Governmnet.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

It sounds very sci-fi and far-fetched because it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Lol, I hate to burst your bubble but its not every nation. Do a little research and you will find that all the real leaders come from rich families and are in the bankers pockets. In addition corporations rule the day qnd these people are solidifying thier positions for when they are kicked out of office. They all get well paid jobs after. In addition these people and thier families have all been offered places in bunkers for when TSHTF. In addition they have been told by paid off scientists that the world need to be depopulated and that they wont be targetted if the follow the line set by the eugenic extremists. Do you want me to go on and on and on... For there is so much more. Indeed i am wondering what planet your are living on

Sorry about typos, if there are any, on my government monitored IPhone

edit on 8-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Everyone was up for joining the UN after WW2, that's an example of one method.

My personal opinion is that it wont be seen as a global government per say, but the elite will run the world through economics and trade. Governments will have little power compared to these people, with full control of economy and trade, they could cripple any country that refuses to comply with their ideas.

This does not seem too far fetch at all in today's world, it is already known to the average jo that big bankers and corporations have more power than governments now, or heavily influence politics. It's already here, and in the open, however it is not yet set in stone.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Join the NWO (read United Nations) and receive boatloads of money and food! Country leaders can either hoard it all and be fabulously wealthy or spread it to their poor second class underlings.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Oh, and I forgot to mention one important reason you have overlooked. Psychopaths naturally navigate to positions of power. Get a bunch of psychos in a room who all want to stay in power permenantly for thier families future generations and you have a major problem.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I know what you mean and I am not that naive...Did you see that little speech Bush senior gave before the UN, or was it the US senate...?

Anyways, here he gives the US population and the world population the imagination that the structure of the NWO is an idea that will be gradually installed to the benefit of all nations. And the majority of all ordinairy people in the world with jobs, no jobs, 2.3 kids, a dog and a picket fence belief that.

This thread is kindda meant for these people...not for the smart guys like you

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How many countries teamed up with Hitler during world war II? Why did those nations follow. Indeed why did the germans follow Hitler at all if he was such a psychopath?

Hint: History, we should all learn more from our own history.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I guess you think NWO-organisers know that their NWO could not be rich by peace.

The NWO has long been started in Middle East. The Zionist were the first step.

Taking over all resources is the next step.

Making a world energy crisis is the next step.

next , they will bring every superpower to it's knees and will make them be begging for all those resources.

I live in Iran and I will fight NWO with the last drop of my blood , here.
edit on 8/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Here you go...that is what I mean. You are not the only one who will FIGHT.

This is an idication that Mr Bush and his friends are well aware that many people share your opinion. So, how can he ever expect harmony, peace, prosper and welfare with this plan? If you'd ask me it can only be done with supression of free thought and speech. And then he is in for a surprise because it is in the nature of human kind to be free.

So I really do not think this NWO the way he sees it will ever work without fierce resistance ...unless somebody explain to me how it will.....which I doubt does excist.

I think It is very important that people start to think about these questions...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

You just don't know.

NWO is here and is taking over Iranian people.

I see them hypnotized here.

I know all the values you think about. But only one question :

What will we do about harmony and peace as soon as US take over all energy sources in Middle East ?

It will be the first and last step toward NWO. After that , NWO will be a success and we can have harmony and peace with NWO.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
A bomb or two...will make you change your mind. Or, maybe...just a good ole fashioned assasination, and replacement; just to let others know, who's runnin' the show! Besides, there's only a FEW countries that need to play ball...the U.S., Russia, and China. Who else matters??? It's ALL a CHARADE. Please get "illuminated" or something. Can't you SEE the BiiiiiiiiiiiG PICTURE???

Ok, so let me put it like this......WE.........ARE.........SLAVES!!!!!! Be ye: black, white, red, brown, yellow, green, grey, etc!!! Whether you speak: english, spanish, japanese, chinese, russian, arabic, etc. Whether you believe in: God, Allah, Krishnah, Buddah, etc. WE ARE ALL SLAVES, to their system. Slaves aren't allowed to be educated, and pursue their own dreams. They just need to be used as cattle.

Yes, massa, me be's a good negro, and me does what you say me does, massa sir.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Religion has always prevented unity and always will.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
look what has happened in the EU for an example. They crank down on the economy, PM's get ousted and replaced by non-elected puppets at the behest of the peoples wishes.
There are many ways to subvert and overthrow systems of government and never before have we seen it happening at such a rapid pace.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello

I think was a great question because its something which I have done alot of research on myself.

Many people think the new world order will be a simple merging of all countries into one world government structure. However this is one of the reasons why Armageddon will happen because it will be a human attempt to recreate the Tower of Bable scenario which will back fire.

We need to understand that the Bavarian Illuminati is an organization which simply seeks to ensure that world power and influence is concentrated within specific bloodlines or familie which are mainly situated in Europe. This is why the European Union is such an integral part of the global elite agenda.

This is why the islamic world is so intolerant to anything to do with freemasonry or what they see as the agenda of the Zionist West because they are aware of the masonic agenda to control the middle East using Israel as the key.

Additionally you have China and the far east whose historical ideologies are totally different to the western world.

My belief is whilst the New World Order will come into place basically because the world will be forced into it because of economic reasons, as it evolves certain nations will begin to rebel against it and will fragment and become a disaster.

I dont want to preach because I know many of you may not believe in the Bible but the Bible does talk about how the final battle of Armageddon will be a series of wars in which specific regions of the earth will move against the King of the West or the one who will head the mainly European Revived Roman Empire which will be a western federation which will have significant control within the New World order. The bible talks about an Islamic rebellion and then another rebellion from the far East which seems to involve China.

Are we allowed to post links in these forums as I cant find the link for the rules but there was a great article I picked up from www.theantichristidentity.com....

The article went into detail about the drying up of the Euphrates river today which actually is amazing considering Revelation 16:12 talks about the river Euphrates drying up in the future to allow a massive army from the orient to march into the Middle East.

So you have made a great point because if you have a biblical perspective you will understand the NWO is a temporary solution which will fail miserably.

Thanks

lmf21734

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Its called the UN

.........pretty brilliant if you think about how they got everyone on board........

NWO is already set up through the UN, the rest is just pulling everything else into place

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, if you believe these people were behind 9/11 (And I do) you would also believe they are not afraid to do something big in order to take things to the next level.

So the question isn't "What will they do?". It's "What wouldn't they do?"

top topics

join