It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012- 100% chance or your money back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
2012 opinions are rampant, and based on fear or wishful thinking. As an amateur 2012 follower, It is hard to follow the facts about what the current translations of Mayan Codices are. Science has pointed to large scale solar disruptions in the earths magnetosphere and the ability to conduct electricity as a worse case scenario. An increase in earthquakes are also speculated, based on possible relationship to magnetic disruptions, gravity and nutrino affects amplified without Earths natural protective shield intact. For one to claim it is the end of the world is without basis. To claim its the end of the world as we know it is a little far fetched, and to say 2012 will start the new long count, be the start of a world war, a great depression, and fall of great nations may be possible. Y2k is upon us today, once again, and the t shirts will be worth less this time. Web bot predictions stop after dec 2012, because the focus is on the hocus pocus of dec 2012, not 2013. Yes, things will be different, and no one knows what to do to prepare. Even the people who don't follow the trend, have concerns, because of the hype. Is it true? As far as I know, the only people claiming the world is over is Hollywood! The true description as I understand it is a time of change, and renew. Thanks for reading, and please add anything I may have misinterpreted. I have not included links because of the difficulty of separating fact from fiction.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's actually quite easy to separate fact from fiction as there are no prophecies associated with December 21, 2012. So anyone who is stating otherwise is merely spreading fiction. Could something happen on that day? Sure, but it's just as possible that something could happen tomorrow. The world is constantly in flux and Earth changing events happen every day.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I agree with you. In elaboration of fact or fiction of codices translation, everyone is a scientist effect.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
how is this thread much differant than this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... posted 2 hours ago?

top topics

join