It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald celente was right: when people lose everything they lose it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The recent tragedy involving the woman killing herself and critically wounding her children over welfare benefits is tragic, but is this a glimpse of what will happen in the future with more frequency? Remember that after the 2008 financial crash, people began to lose it. Joe Stack crashed a plane into an irs building after setting his home on fire, and a man opened fire at a florida school board because his wife lost a job. None of these actions make sense, but is this a natural result of a collapsed society? Dependence on government support is hardly the helping the poor the politicians claimit to be. I know i'll get flamed no matter what I say but is there a chance this will become a routine affair? In a way it already is.
edit on 8-12-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I never thought i would see "Gerald celente" and right in a sentence, ever. The guys a fraud, a radio actor trying to make a buck. Making scary predictions that never come true pretending to know what no one person can understand.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
there's always a lot of crazy people out there. the woman didn't want to work and couldn't fill out her paperwork. She got even with her ex because the law decided to let her leave the state with the kids. It was a payback

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
History repeats itself.

The Great Crash of 1929, which suddenly brought economic ruin to thousands of people accustomed to a decade of prosperity, caused an immediate and dramatic spike in suicides. Suicide rates, which averaged 12.1 per 100,000 people in the decade prior to the Depression, jumped to an alarming 18.9 in the year of Wall Street's crash. The suicide rate remained higher than normal throughout the remainder of the Great Depression, then fell sharply during World War

The Great Depression Statistics:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm watching Corzine, one of those money PTBs, --in the hot seat-- testifying on CNBC right now. Maybe the depression-causers' days are numbered as I type.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's worse then that. If you can't pay for a burial, they'll just bulldoze you under:

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

It's WORSE then THAT.. Our military don't even get a flag on their coffins now :

They did it NOT ONCE,, MORE THEN ONCE:

www.washingtonpost.com... int.html

We have become desensitized to death, and it's only going to get worse.

If someone doesn't protest what they're doing to fallen soldiers, and the newly dead soon,it's going to get worse.

I'm sure our Ex military are working on SOME kind of protest over this atrocity.

Right?
Who's watch did this happen under? Who's the "Commander In Chief?'

Ohhhhh Never mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Bob, that article is about those bodies NOT claimed. Not that they can't afford a burial. Let's cease with the overdramatic descriptions. If relatives can't be found after years or the deceased has no id or names or they're homeless with no info or the family can't bring them back, counties everywhere do those sorts of 'paupers graves'.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My mistake.... I get angry easily these days. I'm a touchy sumabiatch. good catch.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

certainly more logical than shooting ourselves to death, or shooting others to death, would be something along the lines of electing politicians we can actually trust to lead our country in economic sound.

surely there is a part of the human psyche and spirit somewhere that leads us to nurturing each other and finding inner strength and goodness to survive for a better future

i hope so

..but based on the reality i live in - i see a large scale war being used to solve economic problems and dirty tactics throughout to create an orwelian society

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am sure this is only the begining.
edit on 8-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I listened to Celente on the Jeff Rense radionetwork, and (NO matter what you think of Celente) Gerald said we've (US) been being "extracted" (ie the missing 1.2 billion per hearings yesterday for example) and this is true, it's been extraction after extraction, just -like- in the old vampire film, where he shows up in the lady's bedroom every night, and takes blood, and takes blood, then, the family enters the room and finds her pale and dying with two holes in her neck. Meanwhile, people in this country are left sitting with no job, no home, no benefits or pension even if they paid into it for a long time.

What I just described is a classic threat to national security. And this Administration is prepping for us to be detained??!! They should be storming the Bastiles and dragging the extractors to be detained and interrogated, using "enhanced" techniques.

I just realized, that when Obama was handing over, on a silver platter, gladly, billions in bailouts to these NWO banksters, that makes him having harmed (a grave threat) to our national security. He's done "exceptionally grave damage" to this country.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: edit to ad

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The lady who shot her kids and then killed herself was very selfish. I just don't see how she could have loved those children. They would have been taken care of if she had only shot herself. It does sound like revenge on an ex, as someone else said.

Back in the 80's, I was a single parent of two boys ages 7 and 3. I didn't have a job and I couldn't get assistance. I took my gun and instead of shooting them, I went to the woods and shot some squirrels and a deer, which provided us food until I could get some assistance.

At the time I was pretty desperate, but NEVER once did the thought ever cross my mind to kill my children or myself. There is always other ways out of any situation other than murder or suicide.

top topics

join