It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Drone Highlights US agression towards Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The US officials and western diplomats said the stealth drone was part of a fleet of secret aircraft that the CIA has used for several years in an escalating espionage campaign targeting Iran's nuclear facilities.

As those efforts have surged, the White House also has boosted sales of bunker-busting munitions, fighter jets and other military hardware to Persian Gulf states as well as to Israel, building on long-running efforts to boost the military capabilities of key US allies in the region, the officials said.

Underscoring the implied military threat, US Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta last week cited contingency plans for "a wide range of military options" to be used against Iran if necessary.

He expressed the administration's determination to prevent Iran's progress in the field of nuclear technology.

FNA

US opens a virtual embassy to have relationship with Iranian people , and on the other side threatens Iran to attack and sends the drones to do inteligence ops .

Obama thinks he is genius. He thinks Iranian people are belind to see how US is acting in the whole Middle East.

Then some genius and informed people come and ask me " Why Iranian people say death to American govt ? "

Then I tell them " go get informed or but a ticket and fly here to see the problems and problem-makers. "
edit on 8/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Do Iranians shout "Death to American Govt" or is it "Death to America the Great White Satan" Which do you say it is? Because all I have ever seen is the latter

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

They don't and haven't mean anything bad for American people.

But , you can read some history of US treating Iran and how the govt has always been attempting to find a way to it's interests.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So the hostages in 1979 didn't mean anything bad for the American people?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

So the hostages in 1979 didn't mean anything bad for the American people?

It was just an action that was much furious , but necessary. Because it was a center of espionage , as the documents tell us.

1.Remember US attacked Tabas to release the hostages.

Thirty years ago on April 25, 1980, the US staged a military aggression against Iran's soil with a number of choppers and planes.

The US administration, whose different plots to defeat the sacred Islamic system had failed, launched this military aggression with the goal of releasing the spies that had been detained throughout the seizure of US spy den in Tehran.

Meanwhile, despite precise planning, usage of advanced equipment, and numerous exercises that the Americans had done in similar locations, this military assault failed due to occurrence of a sand storm throughout the deserts in the vicinity of the city of Tabas, central Iran, while a number of US choppers and planes caught fire; a number of US troopers were killed; and the rest of these US troopers fled Iran's soil. The Americans had planned to fly to Tehran with a chopper, after landing in the city of Tabas. The occurrence of a sand storm astounded the American officials, who had made all the essential arrangements and had even studied the weather conditions.

In fact, with divine blessings, US military aggression was doomed to fail.

Meanwhile, in reference to the humiliating military failure of the US in Tabas, the Founder of Islamic Republic of Iran late Imam Khomeini (May his soul rest in peace) noted now that the Great Satan has committed such an absurd act, the honorable Iranian nation should become fully prepared for confrontation with the enemies, with all its potential and through reliance on God's strength.

April 25, 1980 is a memorable day for the Iranian nation. This date is unforgettable for the Iranian nation because on this day the Iranian people were blessed by the Almighty in the face of the enemy's plot and conspiracy. This day will also not be forgotten in US history, because it showed that sole reliance on military equipment in confrontation with faithful people will not bring about victory.

Tabas incident paved the way for further unity and solidarity of Iran's revolutionary forces, while also proving Islamic Revolution's righteousness throughout the international community. Throughout the course of this incident, the true ominous visage of the enemy was revealed more than ever and the divine nature of Islamic Revolution was proved to the international community.

In fact, this sand storm unveiled the ugly visage of Washington's rulers and displayed their clear aggression, which was in violation to international rules and regulations.

Anniversary of Failure of US Military Attack on Tabas

US took down a civilian airplane o Iranian airspace.

Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children,ranking it ninth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history

It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. Vincennes was traversing the Strait of Hormuz, inside Iranian territorial waters, and at the time of the attack IR655 was within Iranian airspace

However, the United States has never admitted responsibility, nor apologized to Iran

source

US helped and backed Saddam with all WMDs and other weapons.

Iran–Iraq War

The Iran–Iraq War began in 1980 when Iraq attacked Iran. Early in the conflict, Iraq began to employ mustard gas and tabun delivered by bombs dropped from airplanes; approximately 5% of all Iranian casualties are directly attributable to the use of these agents.[citation needed]

Chemical weapons employed by Saddam Hussein killed and injured numerous Iranians, and possibly Iraqis. According to Iraqi documents, assistance in developing chemical weapons was obtained from firms in many countries, including the United States, West Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and France.

Source

US is imposing as much sanctions as it can on Iran , now.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So you are referring to the rescue attempt for our American citizens that were taken hostage? And your second reference is for the military shooting down of a civilian airliner that occurred while they were under fire from Iranian aircraft? During a hostile situation? And your last reference is according to Iraqi documents? Real reliable source!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
it seems that just about all of your documents have a bit of an "anti-american" stance....Seems to me you are trying to defend what Iran did when it took the hostages.

America to the Iranian Government (the views of the government do not reflect on all of Iranians) is the great satan. If the Iranian government had its way, It would destroy america, isreal, and pretty much everyone else, including Saudi Arabi. The government is full of fanatics. But ya, lets take their side and believe everything they say....right!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Ok , I was suspected my self that those people were throwing frags on US ship.

and I am just living in a far island and I am not informed about what happened in Iran in the war :

Here is my thread link : Iran and WMD's , history.

Here is the content.

In a new plot against Iran, Washington Post quoted US officials as claiming that Iran may have sent Libya shells for chemical weapons.

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehman-Parast strongly rejected the recent allegations raised by the West about Iran's possible collaboration with the former Libyan regime in area of chemical weapons production, reminding that Iran is a pioneering country in the campaign against WMDs.

"Our country is a victim of the chemical weapons and has been a pioneer in the campaign against the use of such weapons," Mehman-Parast told a weekly press conference here in Tehran on Tuesday.

"We were among the very first countries that sought a ban on chemical weapons," the spokesman explained.

He blamed the western states' involvement in organized crimes and production of the Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs), and said the western states are equipping their puppet (like Saddam who recieved those weapons to use against Iranian in the war.) regimes with WMDs, including chemical and biological weapons, and at the same time allege to be advocating human rights.

Such allegations come as Iran has been amongst the biggest victims of chemical weapons and demanded a practical global ban on chemical weapons use and production. In October 2011, Iran's envoy to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) urged the organization to send the US and Russia's dossiers to the UN Security Council for punitive actions after the two states said they won't comply with their Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) undertakings.

"Given the fact that the US and Russia as major owners of chemical weapons have officially declared that they cannot eradicate their chemical weapons within the specified deadline (April 29, 2012), this organization should inform the UN Security Council and the General Assembly of their case," Kazzem Gharibabadi said addressing the 66th meeting of the OPCW Executive Council in the Hague, the Netherlands.

Tens of thousands of Iranians were killed and wounded by chemical weapons during the Iraqi imposed war on Iran (1980-1988).

Around 100,000 Iranians are still living with the effects, which include long-term respiratory problems, eye and skin problems as well as immune system disorders, psychological disorders, genetic disorders and cancers.

FNA

Saddam was a pupet and he was helped by those who thought he could take care of Iran.

Iran–Iraq War

The Iran–Iraq War began in 1980 when Iraq attacked Iran. Early in the conflict, Iraq began to employ mustard gas and tabun delivered by bombs dropped from airplanes; approximately 5% of all Iranian casualties are directly attributable to the use of these agents.[citation needed]

Chemical weapons employed by Saddam Hussein killed and injured numerous Iranians, and possibly Iraqis. According to Iraqi documents, assistance in developing chemical weapons was obtained from firms in many countries, including the United States, West Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and France.

About 100,000 Iranian soldiers were victims of Iraq's chemical attacks. Many were hit by mustard gas. The official estimate does not include the civilian population contaminated in bordering towns or the children and relatives of veterans, many of whom have developed blood, lung and skin complications, according to the Organization for Veterans. Nerve gas agents killed about 20,000 Iranian soldiers immediately, according to official reports. Of the 80,000 survivors, some 5,000 seek medical treatment regularly and about 1,000 are still hospitalized with severe, chronic conditions

Source

The Chemical Victims of Iran: the forgotten casualties of the Iran-Iraq war

You can find more info using these keywords , Chemical weapon , Saddam , Sardasht , Halabcheh , Shalamcheh .

here is my slogan :

Death to colonialism neo-colonialism amperialism liberalism

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ok thats it, i am going to stop paying attention to this thread...anyone point me in the direction of a rq-170 thread that actually pertains to what is going on right now in Iran???

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jdav360

it seems that just about all of your documents have a bit of an "anti-american" stance....Seems to me you are trying to defend what Iran did when it took the hostages.

There are just the documents I could get and my opinion is replied before about that incident.

But ya, lets take their side and believe everything they say....right!

I have been enough on ATS to see what is happening world wide , and I am much more informed than those lazy ones who prefer to sit on the couch and watch BBC-Persian.

I analyze for myself and I know how Iranian civilian died because Saddam used those chemical weapons on Iranian civilian.

So , find two other Iranian here.

I recommend you study more about what your govt is doing worldwide . It must be easier for you than me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I never once contended that my government is innocent but by the same token, you cannot play the innocent victim. The events that you listed were retaliatory measures. How my government carries out retaliation is suspect at best but I do not think that America is in the business of taking civilian hostages and intentionally shooting down civilian airliners.

My government is certainly not a saint and the methods of our military retaliation are usually disproportional but the Iranian government is certainly not an innocent victim here.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

My government is certainly not a saint and the methods of our military retaliation are usually disproportional but the Iranian government is certainly not an innocent victim here.

I think you should buy a ticket to middle east and see for yourself how people think about US in middle east.

Anything more I say will be judged as taking side.
edit on 8/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"I think you should buy a ticket to middle east and see for yourself how people think about US in middle east.
"

ya right....I'd rather stay here and grow old than come there and die young...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I got a first hand idea of how the people in the middle east feel about Americans while I was in Lebanon in 1983 getting shot at. Over 200 of my fellow Marines found out as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can't believe this guy is still free to peddle the tripe his government is paying him to say. He's been doing it for months and the site allows him. This is a nation that stones women to death for adultery, how can they claim to be innocent is beyond belief. The nation and those citizens that support the government (thus supporting crimes against humanity) deserve all they get. I can't wait for the US to start crushing your pathetic country.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

hey mici.

I used to ignore you long ago , I think I should still do the same.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You may get a few replies from idiot sympathisers but if you think you are fooling anybody with more than two brain cells, then you are mistaken. Anybody that has ever seen a handful of your posts can tell that you work for your corrupt, unelected government. I am looking forward to the day that they don't need you any more and they dispose of you in their humane way of which they have a reputation for. Nice pension and 100 virgins waiting for you of course. Are you looking forward to the NATO occupation?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I got a first hand idea of how the people in the middle east feel about Americans while I was in Lebanon in 1983 getting shot at. Over 200 of my fellow Marines found out as well.

Were you serving Israel ?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Were you trying to spread dis-information that the US works for Israel? Yes, you were. The US services it's own agenda, nobody else's. If those agenda's happen to allign with Israel then thats ok. Again US citizens that don't believe everything they read will have a sound understanding of that concept.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seriously? That is your reply? Was I serving Israel? No I was in the US military. And your innocent government was involved in the marine barracks bombing as well

top topics

<<   2 >>

join