It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was drone downed in Iran a Trojan horse?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Why is this in skunkworks?
There's a whole lot of questions about this drone.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
Edit to add: news.yahoo.com...
See any holes?

No, I don't. And it funny how Iran states they "brought it down" instead of "shot it down", while the US also claims it wasn't shot down.

Think it's possible Iran took control of it and landed it themselves?
edit on 9/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Very interesting....

timing is extrodinary....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
www.flightglobal.com...

A lot of information here. The comments are quite good to read too.

Could this be the smoking electron in the alleged unmanned air vehicle (UAV) incident over Iran? The original reports that Iran "shot down" a Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel appear to be misleading. Iranian news agency reports credited the army's electronic warfare unit with bringing down the UAV, but apparently in a way that limited the amount of damage on landing or impact.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

The whole drone thing in Iran stinks stinks stinks!!! There is something very fishy going on about the entire thing, I agree with you 100s.
Whilst I have no proof to backup my insight, I can tell you that I knew this instinctively and refused to even open the 'drone' threads or read the articles on it when it came up on the Yahoo home page. This is the first one I am reading because it showed a more openminded view. It is like when I first saw the word FEMA, before I even opened the link I could feel that this is extremely heavy stuff.

The media is our biggest and worst enemy as far as info goes. I refuse to fall for the bunnies they pull out their hats. My instinct is much more reliable.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Instinct versus media....

I like it, after all it works very well for our four legged friends....

"Instinct, keeping animals outta trouble for over 2000 years"

Human's just getting it.....

On a side note, Iran is palying games, and so is the US.....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Questions such as: Why is it ok for the US to survey Iran? What will happen if Iran was to send a drone to the US for surveylance purposes?

If this is a silly question because there is something I don't know, I don't mind looking stupid, so please just tell me if anyone knows the answer.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

..but I heard they were going to put it in a parade?
(I don't really buy the theory, but just sayin')

I wouldn't be surprised if it had some surveillance equipment on board for recording, but Iranians are probably not whispering their secrets to it, and they would definitely find it when the start stripping it down.
edit on 9-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

If that happened, the press release video, would only show tiny little pieces of said drone....

On that you can depend, my friend....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Could this be the smoking electron in the alleged unmanned air vehicle (UAV) incident over Iran? The original reports that Iran "shot down" a Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel appear to be misleading. Iranian news agency reports credited the army's electronic warfare unit with bringing down the UAV, but apparently in a way that limited the amount of damage on landing or impact.

Yep. It seems Iran landed it themselves.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Wonder if they'll be showing up on "Pawn Stars" trying to see what they can get outta it???

Sorry, could'nt resist.....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

But what makes it ok for the US to have drones flying around Iranian territory? Surely South Africa will launch a massive attack or something if say Zimbabwe sent a drone to check us out?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Yep. It seems Iran landed it themselves.

Well, lol, they are taking credit for landing it themselves.

Perfectly.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Can anyone think of a scenario where the US would be forced to willingly land a stealth plane in Iran? and allow Iran to take glory for it? What ever that reason could be it would explain its intact condition and for those that believe the one world govt theory is already in place then don't worry about losing valuable tech as the Iranians will hand the drone back to the US on the sly.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

You're thinking of first gen stealth tech.. the second gen is more based on the skin -- paint color is irrelevant now.. they use a power based spray on radar/infrared absorbing material. It breaks down quickly in the heat and must be re-coated before a mission.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This could be a Trojan Horse.

I might be beneficial to allow what appears to be valuable technology or information to fall into enemy hands. Even though they have flown in US airspace for years and years without incident, a couple years in Persia and they drop unscathed from the skies?

The model they have may be subtly defective but apparently operational. They will sell the defective information to the highest bidder who will then try to build their own based on the faulty model. By trying to get something for nothing they fall further behind while the US Military watches who sells and who buys the spoils. And our intelligence and functional control of the region is increased.

We sold all manner of plans with subtle defects to the Russians during the Cold War. And the Persians are probably calling their Chinese and Russian "advisors" right now who will, for a fee, assure them they have valuable American tech. For even more money, they will "help" the Persians replicate it.

While the Persian elite pretend to the world stage, their land is being stripped of resources and wealth and the people suffer greatly.

And even if it is not, the Persians lack the infrastructure both technical and cultural to make any use of it beyond selling it for trinkets and baubles peddled by the Russians and Chinese.
edit on 9-12-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It's good to see discussion on this downed drone matter.

While I have myself seriously considered that Iran has proudly shown the USA, Israel, the UK and the rest of the world a new secret form of computer technological ability that allows it to use a frequency wave to enter any device programmed to perform computer programing type functions and then control it and or use it covertly to feed a hive mind type of artificial intelligent computer control.

While I had not given any consideration to chemical, biological or the drone as a Trojan horse, the comments about waiting to see is spot on, because for it to be a biological, chemical, or some new western nano-biological agent developed to invade silently and then after a period of time, kill everyone based on some frequency, it will indeed require time to discern if this was in fact the mission.

Then there is the possibility that this is a Trojan horse.

It is good to discuss and share items of food for thought as we also compare our ideas to what the media and the government tell us, because I find it easier to formulate my ideas early. When I do, I often find the media and the government themselves provide the missing pieces of the puzzle by the deception of the many lies they attempt to provide us.

While I know the difficulty it would prove to investigate if Drone operations have either been impacted or not and if drone operations have been impacted, ask yourself if Drone operations shortly after this initial drone downing diminished ask yourself, why?

Anyway, decent thread for discussion, because while many nations are at the ready for global war, this downed drone incident will either be a true example of Iranian preparedness for war or it could in fact be a Trojan horse provided to do some of the many things discussed already.

Something tells me we might find out what it is and soon, by the actions we observe coming from Washington, Israel and the UK related to this matter.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

You're thinking of first gen stealth tech.. the second gen is more based on the skin -- paint color is irrelevant now.. they use a power based spray on radar/infrared absorbing material. It breaks down quickly in the heat and must be re-coated before a mission.

Interesting, got a good link to share before I Google it? Also, wouldn't that mean the 'stealth spray' would have already broken down and that the Iranians would not have been able to test it?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here's a thought;

We all know the US was stupid enough to let China build microchips for the US military.

What if China LITERALLY gave Iran the on/off switch to those very microchips?

If that's the case, it could be a war stopper. At least for Iran. Assuming Iran doesn't shot first.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE US SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THEIR DRONES IF LOST SHOULD HAVE SELF DESTRUCT AND IF NOT THEN YEA IT MAY BE A TRAP IF THEY TOOK THE BAIT INTO THEIR LABS SENSITIVE LABS WITH A DRONE PROGRAMMED TO GATHER AS MUCH visual audio hack intel DATA AND TRANSMITT IT. Better start building drone yards or downed equipment yards away from sensitive data??

<< 1    3 >>

join