It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - 100% Guarantee It WILL Happen WOW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Now that I've got your attention because of my misleading post, I would like to say that I'm 110% sure the end of the human race won't happen in 2012 or before 2012.

We've got some weeks before the so called "end of the world", or "end of the human race" or "rapture" or "harvest" or whatever the people who believe in 2012 call it.

Let me point out that nothing significate has happened so far, just the usual freedom-demolishing bill being passed under our noses. This is December, so if the world was going to end, I'm pretty sure we would be seeing some pretty big changes right about now.

With NO EVIDENCE AT ALL to support this whole made up thing, I think you people should seriously stop trying to convince people and yourselves that the world will end.

Yes, yes.
Slam me with your links to websites with no credibility, blurt out your OPINIONS & not FACTS, flame me, and talk about how it isn't the end of December yet, but be mindful that in a couple of weeks, you will get 100+ threads that will get closed just like this one because they sat back and told you to stop making a fool of yourselves.

This isn't a "I told you so" thread - This is a "I tried to tell you" thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

This is a "waste of time thread".

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Don't you think its childish to use a headline like that, just to get people to listen to your opinion, which is just that, its an opinion, no facts or evidence either.

You'd complain if someone started a thread named: 2012 - 100% Guarantee it WILL NOT happen WOW....and then went on to say "now that I've got your attention, here's how it will actually happen"...and then stated their opinions too.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No shiiet sherlock, but the world could still have some big changes but it would be purely coincidental.

link   
No evidence, your kidding right? Look at all the natrual disasters in the past 5 years, the weather changes, all the angry protestors, WW3 is right at our door step. Allot has changed.

link   
Are aiming that at anyone in particular, or just painting everyone with the same brush?

I for one don't believe in any of this.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I thought this was clever

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I think this belongs in the "Rant" forum and not 2012. You have presented no facts or ANY information for that matter. Just your own personal conjecture.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
Don't you think its childish to use a headline like that, just to get people to listen to your opinion, which is just that, its an opinion, no facts or evidence either.

You'd complain if someone started a thread named: 2012 - 100% Guarantee it WILL NOT happen WOW....and then went on to say "now that I've got your attention, here's how it will actually happen"...and then stated their opinions too.

No, I don't think its childish to use a thread title like that.

Childish - Of, like, or appropriate to a child.

I think its stupid actually.

Its seems that the evidence is that the world isn't ending...

If you said that the world was going to end today at 8 AM, and its obviously 11 AM now, wouldn't that be my evidence if the world hasn't "ended"?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

This is a "waste of time thread".

Typical one-liner first post on a thread with no contribution just to get stars. At least tell me why its a waste of time so I won't make the same mistake of creating another thread like this.

link   
Absolutely no evidence?

My what a big Fnord you have!

Not to say that it's "the end of the world" or that it will happen in 2012, but geez kid, obviously global breaking points are happening, and since the issues aren't being addressed properly, it's only rational to conclude that things will get worse.

link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

I suspect the creme de la creme of evidence of "the end of the world" is the fact that we are all still here. He did state there should be evidence of an impending ending ie things happening but there isn't. The evidence that nothing is happening is.....funnily enough....nothing!

link   

Now that I've got your attention because of my misleading post, I would like to say that I'm 110% sure the end of the human race won't happen in 2012 or before 2012.

We've got some weeks before the so called "end of the world", or "end of the human race" or "rapture" or "harvest" or whatever the people who believe in 2012 call it.

There's actually several months before December 2012

Let me point out that nothing significate has happened so far, just the usual freedom-demolishing bill being passed under our noses. This is December, so if the world was going to end, I'm pretty sure we would be seeing some pretty big changes right about now.

True, I agree

With NO EVIDENCE AT ALL to support this whole made up thing, I think you people should seriously stop trying to convince people and yourselves that the world will end.

Yes, yes.
Slam me with your links to websites with no credibility, blurt out your OPINIONS & not FACTS, flame me, and talk about how it isn't the end of December yet, but be mindful that in a couple of weeks, you will get 100+ threads that will get closed just like this one because they sat back and told you to stop making a fool of yourselves.

Not trying to slam you but this is December 2011, the Mayan Hoopla is December 2012 specifically DEC, 21, 2012 so your a little early nevertheless I don't think anything will happen either.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think the others have pointed out your mistake. I see no need to harp on it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Threads like these are among the worst forms of spreading information. The whole point of ATS is to be a part of an intelligent discussion that spans a huge amount of non-mainstream topics in order to DENY IGNORANCE. This thread is simply a ploy for attention to get your own opinion across without any desire to discuss or argue your point.

This is one of those "I know the future, and you are wrong" threads. Therefore you have invalidated yourself before you even started.

link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
No evidence, your kidding right? Look at all the natrual disasters in the past 5 years, the weather changes, all the angry protestors, WW3 is right at our door step. Allot has changed.

Natural disasters? They happen all the time.

Weather changes? This happens all the time.

Protestors? My teachers went on strike, that doesn't mean the world is ending.

If WW3 is at our doorstep, it sure hasn't knocked or rang the doorbell.

link   

For centuries people have thought the world was going to end....but it didn't.

And....let's say this time...the world may be severely damaged....a huge loss of earth's population....there will be some survivors left to begin again...and the world will go on.

I say....be prepared....have an emergency survival kit ready...and an emergency plan ready....and then go about your daily business as usual.

There are some things in life...that are beyond our control.

link   

Let me point out that nothing significate has happened so far, just the usual freedom-demolishing bill being passed under our noses.

Possible war with Iran not significant? I guess you don't care about sending our troops over to fight more wars that are not only killing our troops, but making us broke at the same time. Yeah nothing significant. I guess you also don't care about the financial collapse that WILL happen. And you dare say that the "usual freedom-demolishing bill being passed under our noses" aren't significant!?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Now that I've got your attention because of my misleading post, I would like to say ..........

Most people will get no further than that part. Sorry mate but its your own credibility that you erode with a misleading title.
By all means post away on any topic you believe in but start off with a lie and the rest of your post/thread isn't worth reading sorry.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

I think this belongs in the "Rant" forum and not 2012. You have presented no facts or ANY information for that matter. Just your own personal conjecture.

I did present information, also, 2012 threads have never provided facts of the world ending.

*I'll be back later. This thread is about to be on page 2 and I only posted it like 60 seconds ago.*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join