It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse afraid of revolution gaining social momentum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If they are doing the wrong thing, they ought to be worried.

It's as they saying goes, if your not guilty then you have nothing to worry about...

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Let them quake in fear.We all knew we would be declared "domestic terrorists." anyways.This just shows how scared they really are.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

That reminds me of my most favorite founding father and what he had to say;

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Papers of Thomas Jefferson

Papers of Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Oh, they're scared of a revolution? I wouldn't call it a revolution, more like, we're trying to find the reset button on our government. So, I got an easy fix for them if they want to avoid this, "revolution". That is, first off, remove the Patriot act from the law. 2nd, give us back our g-- d@m^ money. 3rd, give us fare taxes across the board. 4th, arrest those wall street hoodlums who made this mess we're in. 5th, this one is just for me really, for gods sake, put Karl Rove back in prison for being a treasonous Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 9-12-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

This is more likely an attempt by Obama to establish his own gestapo police force.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I get a laugh out of all of these people who want a "revolution". The funny thing is that if they get one, it might not turn out the way they think it will. The White House is just laying the groundwork to control people for the upcoming election. Anybody who is anti-Obama will be labeled as a threat.

Well put.. I agree exactly... anyone that "votes" for the "other guy" in the upcoming rigged elections will be singled out...as a threat to the nation....OBAMA, or what ever his name is,...he does have many aliases and no real birth certificate right???? is becoming the dictator he was trained to be....

YOU area a problem if you vote for anyone other than his paid off government... oh America what happened? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Very well written.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Our government should embrace revolution, if they hold true to the constitution.

Or, more realistically they need to re-evaluate policy to be a more effective government, because if they are afraid of a revolution, which they should be, it means the leaders are not doing the job they are EXPECTED to do.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
They should be concerned that if nothing else they've backed us into a corner. The continual relinquishing of our freedom,theft of our hard earned wages and suppression of will and thought has begun to wear on us like an open nerve. How long are we supposed to sit idly by and complain while the elitist bureaucrat fat cats destroy our nation and sovereignty and ensure our children grow up in bondage and poverty as slaves of the state?
When I was young I had no care for politics as youth seldom do. Now I am older and have two children and I care far more about their future than I did mine. Those who stand in my way to provide for my children and exercise my rights provided by God and the U.S constitution are enemies.. Label me an enemy because I will not lie down and suffer under them. I'll speak out against them and if I were to be laid low due to a hail of bullets fired from their fascist foot-soldiers , then I would be content in the hereafter knowing I did stand for freedom for mankind and that I stood against odds. Better to die like a Lion than a Lamb.
I can't see how people can consciously choose to be slaves? HIstory has shown again and again, what sort of misery and stagnation large Government,Dictators,Tyrants,Emperors,Pharaohs,Kings etc.etc. creates.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Godofgamblers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
So who is an extremist? The OWS, or the Tea Party? Or the dissipating threat of overseas religious extremists? What is worse the hated 'Patriot Act' or a deeper integration of intelligence and domestic psychological operations?

After what happened to 'Occupy Boston' (Wall Street) last night, the Democrats just dealt the group a massive public relations blow. Even though the Democrats were in support of the movement, they took 'Occupy Boston' (Wall Street) and turned it into a rally for morons. So, the Obama Administration does not have to worry about 'Occupy'. Its over for them.

Tea Party movement was assimilated into the Republican party, and the group's core has dissolved into the political abyss. Its over for them.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
All the governments of the world and their supporters are blatantly wrong. Humanity will not function for a prolonged period of time unless it's fully unified globally under one language and one set of rules. The world "economy" is invisible. It doesn't exist physically and if people chose to they could immediately remove all debt. Everybody is all about greed these days. Nobody wants to help one another. In the US somebody can get stabbed on a sidewalk and bleed out and die because none of the dozens of passersby care enough to check that the unmoving lump on the sidewalk is okay.

We're sick animals. Sick in the head. The way the human species functions needs a complete and utter revision lest we wish to destroy ourselves. All violence could end today, if we wanted it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

These are just more ways to try and silance the people that don't agree with the currant administration.Tea Party,OWS,black,white,tall,short, it does matter it all comes down to weather you are for or agenst the current administration...............................you think after prepping for 70+ years the people that installed the Obama administration is going to let it all go in 2012.....................do you??

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
All the governments of the world and their supporters are blatantly wrong. Humanity will not function for a prolonged period of time unless it's fully unified globally under one language and one set of rules. The world "economy" is invisible. It doesn't exist physically and if people chose to they could immediately remove all debt. Everybody is all about greed these days. Nobody wants to help one another. In the US somebody can get stabbed on a sidewalk and bleed out and die because none of the dozens of passersby care enough to check that the unmoving lump on the sidewalk is okay.

We're sick animals. Sick in the head. The way the human species functions needs a complete and utter revision lest we wish to destroy ourselves. All violence could end today, if we wanted it.

In the U.S. Somebody can get stabbed and nobody will check on you? Do you even live in the U.S.? Jeez man I can't even walk down the street with my hands in my pockets without having people freak out and wonder what's in my pockets. Could you please tell me what state you are in? Because it sounds really care-free.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If Ron Paul isn't in the oval office come January 2013.... not only will the revolution peak, but a lot of people such as myself will be leaving this falling country in order to avoid living in FEMA camps with the other survivors. RON PAUL is the only chance we have. PERIOD.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If you read the opening statement, while keeping everything in context, you would have notice the heavy focus on al-Qa'ida. Even though they do talk about other extremists, the majority of the thesis is about how to prevent another al-Qa'ida attack.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
TPTB are greatly underestimating the masses based on the things they have gotten away with in the past. They won't get away with it for much longer. The tension is building and it won't be long until we hit the breaking point. They count on our ignorance but don't realize how many eyes have been opened.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
All I can say is Gestapo!

Yes, it happened in Nazi Germany, and it is happening here. There are way too many parallels between them and us now. History is repeating itself as we speak, and our citizens are blind to it. They are drinking the kool aide, and it is slowly killing them. All I can say is I am glad I am aware, because when it hits full force I will be prepared.

What's going on right now in the USA is way worse than anything the Nazis did. Many of the ideas of the Nazis (especially things like Eugenics) actually came from the USA in the first place.

The PATRIOT Act gives US law enforcement agencies way more power than the Gestapo ever had, and gives the US President way more authority than the German Chancellor ever had.

You can parallel the events of 9/11 blamed on Muslims to the Reichstag fire blamed on Jews, and correlate events from there. It's VERY scary how well everything matches up. Just replace Germany with USA and Jew with Muslim. You pretty much have the same story.

In Germany, many German citizens claimed that the rise of the Third Reich came because no one was paying attention to what they were doing at the time, and that the temperature of the water was slowly raised so that instead of jumping out, the frog slowly boiled to death without realizing it.

Same is happening right now in the USA, the water is slowly heating up.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Talkin' about a Revolution. - Tracy Chapman.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You want revolution? Wait until the Democratic National Convention in summer of 2012. There are already rumors starting of MASSIVE protests and demonstrations, worse than in Chicago 1968.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

In the U.S. Somebody can get stabbed and nobody will check on you? Do you even live in the U.S.? Jeez man I can't even walk down the street with my hands in my pockets without having people freak out and wonder what's in my pockets. Could you please tell me what state you are in? Because it sounds really care-free.

I believe this was in reference to an incident a few weeks back where someone was stabbed and passers by just passed him by without stopped to see what the big puddle of blood was from. I think it was in NYC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join