It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse afraid of revolution gaining social momentum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
As long as they don't try to deter peaceful protests and peaceful reisistance, there's still hope.
I really don't trust anyone anymore, not even sure who is driving the train at this point but I thiNK it is Goldman.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I think they're getting to the point where they say, 'Go ahead and talk all you want. We'll surround you with police and marginalize you with our media counter-stories and no one will care.'.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters
The Revolution of our planet and mankind has begun.
Change has begun.
All people and living creatures stop looking for a mircle and make one happen.
This is your world.
Live, every second, every day fill your self with joy and love and Light show Peace.
Let all those Mock us Let them.
Pray if it helps, but don't create and form of negativity, its just keeping others down, did you rember the saying
"one bad apple, spoils the others" This is so true!!!!!
Scream if it helps, get angry break somthing
But return to peace and next yo'll discoveeerring a door awaite you to a peaceful Loving Place
you may have seen this place, It's coming be patient
Love

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Gil Scott Heron "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised." Lots of old commercials used as references.Pretty cool song.

My family was wiped out in the Cleveland riots after 75 years as a local business. They're not pretty.

I know a LOT of Kent Staters. Also not pretty

Careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The title of this thread really says it all.
The government is afraid of us.

All their actions, all their laws are in response to the fear that they feel.

They know that time is running out for them. We are awake, we are aware.

And "they" don't like it.

(awwww, too damned bad)

We aren't going back to sleep.
We aren't going to just "take it"
We "will not go gentle, into that dark night"!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here's the BAD ASS Version. The first version was mild.

www.youtube.com...

Again, Careful what you wish for.

Peace.....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
All I can say is Gestapo!

Yes, it happened in Nazi Germany, and it is happening here. There are way too many parallels between them and us now. History is repeating itself as we speak, and our citizens are blind to it. They are drinking the kool aide, and it is slowly killing them. All I can say is I am glad I am aware, because when it hits full force I will be prepared.

I'm not drinking their kool-aid. I'm drinking Christ's kool-aid, and my eyes are wide open to where this is all leading. If i were all you and didn't know Jesus i'd repent and ask him to forgive me of my sins and change me. This crap is leading right up to the anti-christ and is playing out just like our King told us it would. The next step will be a One World Order and One World Religion with a One World Currency. Look at the news, this world economic crisis is going to cause the entire world's financial system to implode as people see that cash currency is too unreliable an and switch to a one world currency and China is spearheading that movement and the EU will be the first customer in line.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Revolution comes.

There is nothing to prepare for because there is no preparedness that can stop it.

2012 is the final year of this current regime that has hijacked the free United States of America. A century of wrongs will be righted, and liberty will reign once again.

The idea of libertarianism will no longer be seen as crazy ideology, but the norm, as the Constitution intended. Either a man will be elected with a chance to change the coming path, or the violence will erupt and the regime will be ousted by force.

This, I have said since 2008, down to the year, down to the lead up. What I have said remains to be true and will continue to be true, regardless of what useless regulations and information that the powers that be wish to release. There is NOTHING they can do to stop it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Why would the White House say this? What on Earth could not be to love about this system? Don't Americans love their democracy and fairness? Isn't it great when the people have a voice?

What's all the fuss about? I haven't heard much about this on the news. I thought people loved the how we spread democracy in the Middle East. I thought that whole bailout thing was the best thing for us because the bank and its employees were in trouble? I mean I know the banks' CEOs still got their large bonuses, but they work hard, right?

What's this about the Fed should end? Are they anarchists or what? ...protesting an arm of the Federal government. I mean, it says "Federal Reserve" right in the name. It's gotta be government. They're here to help us and us our money for us, where we would do foolish things with it otherwise. I say they all need a vacation, and maybe a raise. That's what a good patriot would do. And those troops, God bless them. We just need to rid every nook and cranny of the world of those awful brown people hiding out in the sand, caves and mountains. Once that's complete, we can have world peace. That's why the US is so important -- bring peace to the world.

Now, if you'll excuse me Wheel of Fortune is about to start, and then after that, you know, I never miss the 6 o'clock news. Gotta stay informed. You know some people never even pick up a newspaper. No wonder this world is such a mess. People just aren't informed like they should be.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Let them start their neighborhood meet ups, and I will be there taking names of government loyalist. I will make sure our community is well informed and not the propaganda that MSN enjoys shoving down the viewer throats
It is our job to defend freedom and anyone who wishes to take that away is anti-American and should be arrested.

The fact is our government has become so corrupt that they are trying to find every way to infiltrate our privacy. The reason is the administration knows it will be a matter of time before we all catch on to what they are up to, and the government wants to be able to squash any attempt of any up-rising against them. That means by spying, listening to our phone calls monitoring our internet, emails, tweets, and passing laws that only serve their interests in ease dropping on American citizens.

Police officers who carry out unconstitutional acts against American citizens will not go unnoticed; their names will be recorded for later arrests for carrying out treasonable acts. With today’s technology of video phone cameras, we will have no problem getting convictions.

I am convinced that our military will not carry out government treasonous orders, and they will arrest their commanding officers if they try to order our military to kill American citizens . That is no different than the Military ordering it’s platoon to kill their own family members at home. It’s not going to happen.

Time to clean up Washington and throw these Anti Americans politicians out of office, they are not serving the peoples interests, they are only serving the special interests groups whose only desire is to destroy our freedom.

That is my two cents...

edit on 8-12-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but the White House is not scared of Occupy in the least. They are banking (pun intended) on the Occupiers voting for Obama in 2012 and wreaking social havoc to keep the recession going.

Obama is no stranger to the Occupy movement, as he was the "community organizer" leader of Occupy Chicago nearly ten years ago . We cannot be surprised if Obama's left-hand person is behind making OWS happen (that person was at his side back then, too).

It's all a front for very dark things - even though about 3/4 of the protestors have no idea what their elite leaders are actually orchestrating. The mass media is even more blinded from truth.
edit on 8-12-2011 by twoandthree because: fixed preposition typo

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Good, I hope it gets worse, once the government shows its true colors more boldly real change can happen. No more denial and ignorance of the public.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Soooooo.......?
edit on 9-12-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rokrep69

" The best defenses against violent extremist ideologies are well-informed and equipped
families, local communities, and local institutions."

Yeah well except the more people get informed about the government and what they are doing, the more they get pissed off... and rightfully so.

And when they say ``well-informed`` they really mean ``brainwashed``. If you talk about the constitution or congress being corrupt, then you are a violent terrorist financed directly by the ghost of Bin Laden.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
good, they're showing their desperation to hold onto the status quo. Let them cling....let them cling...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Maybe, if we poor some water on them they will malfunction and turn on their programmers...I'm serious.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
what revolution is currently going on? Outside of like Egypt. Or Syria?

those are not revolutions. they are called "test runs".
silly western deluded hippies (and left gatekeepers) think they
have themselves a "revolution" based and inspired by those
same arab "test runs". but it's all as fake as it gets. and the
gubmnit will use it, anyway, anyhow to tighten the police state.
which has everything to do with 9/11. but ows thinks 9/11 is
too "fringy".

starting to see the big picture yet?
yeah. exactly.
"what revolution?".

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Speak up, protest big government, and a dozen eyes will be monitoring your next move.

Well, if that is true they are here. And I believe they are even if not one of them speaks up, they are listening.

As far as I am concerned, I would rather be taken out than live in the world that it sounds like they have planned for us. And after looking at this thread, which is up right now;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well it sounds pretty grim.

However...

What we hear from the MSM is propaganda, we all know that or should by now. Why shouldn't we hear propaganda then from the Government? I mean that is where the stuff on the MSM comes from right? And one of the main functions of propaganda is to convince the enemy that it is hopeless, resistance is futile. The fact that they are actively recruiting support people for the FEMA camps - thread earlier today about this - seems to indicate that something is coming.

If we look at the source for the "leak" about the support for the FEMA camps though we see that it was leaked to Alex Jones. This has to raise an eyebrow and prevent us from starting up the pickup and grabbing the B.O.B. quite yet. Especially when we see all this stuff coming out all at once.

FEAR

A whole bunch of us are no longer quite so scared of the Terrorists as we were ten years ago, although you have a better chance at the big lottery win than you do of ever being affected by a terrorist attack. Big country, lots of people. But the fear level must remain high. People are seeming to wake up, Ron Paul is saying a lot of $%^&& they would rather he didn't say, and he is gaining ground without their help, although slowly true.

Perhaps the alternative media is being used to release something to scare the faction which has become immune. I watched the video from Naomi Wolf today in which she compared the public climate during Bush administration to that of prewar NAZI Germany. I liked her video a lot as I am a history buff who has been saying the same thing since soon after 911.

But has much changed since the Bush administration? We have strengthened the Patriot Act, increased surveillance, continued to deconstruct the Bill of Rights, started even more wars with oil rich Islamic countries, and are now seeking a law to allow indefinite detainment and torture of American citizens. This last coming after the unconstitutional assassination of an American citizen living in the Mid East.

And the parallels with Hitlers prewar Germany continues. Often we wonder how the German people could have allowed Hitler to do these things. But the thing that escapes many of us, since we were not there and history class in school was merely name, date and place memorization, is that propaganda in Hitler's Germany was pointed more at the German people not at the Allies, and the people were scared. They were also scared because people who spoke up just disappeared. So far that hasn't happened here, let's hope it does not because then it will be too late to start the pickup and grab the B.O.B.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This is all just a social movement different but the same as they had in the 60's. However the songs aren't as good as they were back then.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
there is something out there waiting for us and it aint human....were all gonna die

Couldnt resist a predator quote

but seriously you think they havent planned for a revolution lol come on REALLY lol they are just waiting for a reaction so they can beat us all back into submission. bring it i say and lets see what we are made of.

edit on 9-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join