It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tobuscus SUGAR CANE SONG! Depopulation plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Tobuscus is someone on assignment, and puts a lot of inside knowledge, mystery school and plans in his "asides" and songs.

This song is very disturbing to me. My sons thought it was funny and yet, its chilling.

SUGAR CANE SONG!

Here we can see their plans to take out: the elderly and the children. The grandfather is treated separate so it seems to be patriarchal society. The crazy mistress, and the husband go, for he is considered too unintelligent to be "useful" to them, and too easily distracted or bought off by trinkets and toys. Not sure. I am still trying to analyze this.

I know Chernobyl, BP, and Fukushima are all being done by intent, murder of millions or billions, by PTB, just like George Green has spoken of, only he relates it to nuclear war always, and depopulation of the northern hemisophere.

Its seems that is mainly posturing and doubt that use of atomic would ever be deployed in large ways, in warfare.

But they are deploying it in a war against humanity, and no one seems to be paying attention, or meeting up to seriously determine how to stop them.

They are doing it by "accidents" all over the place. And we're just supposed shut up and die.

Here is a chilling look at agenda.

My questions are: Who is behind this? Our leaders/black ops or Ets or entities? What group do we need to focus on meeting with and really making sure they crawl back under the rocks they slithered out of.

Yes we need changes here, but not their kind.

Another good video of his, with alot in it.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

I really like Tobuscus, he may have a great sense of humor but he doesnt say things without reason. In one of his videos he pointed to his chest and said "White". I knew what that meant.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have a feeling they have some virus's developed that target the elderly, young and men the most. This on top of their nonstop dump of radiation from Fukushima/Chernobyl, their depleted uranium, and BP toxic soup.

I've been focusing nonstop on pushing into lucid dreaming and trying to consciously obe, with only one goal. To head to my Higher Self and Goodness above to directly get answers and how to stop this, because I don't approve of this school, or any of the so called "tests" here. I denounce this mentality of trying to create Heaven on such misery and pain and under such corruption. Life and learning should be effortless, joyful and good. And otherwise you don't chose that frequency no matter what, and spend time trying to reach anyone trapped in it to have their minds freed.

You know you're a terrible place when the only sane answer is to just hide it out until you die and escape from such a terrible system of abuse and misery, for the majority on the planet.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have a suspicion they want to have a small group of women in the end, killing their kids off, the elderly and alot of men, because they don't tend to want to use firearms, and aren't overall, there are exceptions, trained to be survivalists, and will be much more needy, and therefore controllable? Is that it?

Well they and 100 foot dracos even, would be running from me if they even go near a single kid. I've had enough. Gladly die and come back with an army of empowered angels to arrest them. Thats my goal. They need to be put in high security healing hospitals and face what they've done to others.

And my message to TPTB and all blackops working for their evil agendas is quite simple: Everything you do to another you do to yourself. The length of time and what it takes to heal and peel off those insane distortions and murderous caked on mud you've covered your light with is alot like mirrors, you have to go through what you've done. So grow up and stop it now! Repent! Turn away from anything that is not Love and Goodness, not Joy and High Frequency and not helping/nudging/teaching everyone to do the same.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Unity.. If "they" want more sugar cane they only have to set up a sugar cane farm

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I have a suspicion they want to have a small group of women in the end, killing their kids off, the elderly and alot of men, because they don't tend to want to use firearms, and aren't overall, there are exceptions, trained to be survivalists, and will be much more needy, and therefore controllable? Is that it?

If this is what they are thinking, it definitely shows that they are all males in power.

Because woman left to their own defences to raise and protect their family, would not kill off their children.
Women become strong fighters when they have to.

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

join