It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does it always have to be like this???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is this picture of me, a pudgy toddler sitting on a blanket, in 1960. In that year, people had landline telephones, fridges, televisions, rusting cars, buses and trucks, belching smelly exhaust. Utilizing the electricity from wires on tall wooden poles outside
In the 1980's, I look at these pics of me in my 20's, in the service. In those years, people had landline telephones, fridges, televisions, rusting cars, buses and trucks, belching smelly exhaust. Utilizing the electricity from wires on tall wooden poles outside
In the late 1990's, I am looking at flirty pics of me, I took, for a long distance guy. I'm nearing 40. At that time, people had landline telephones, fridges, televisions, rusting cars, buses and trucks, belching smelly exhaust. Utilizing the electricity from wires on tall wooden poles outside.
There are no more pictures of me after 40 (thank god) but today as 2011 ends and we enter 2012:
people have landline telephones, fridges, televisions, rusting cars, buses and trucks, belching smelly exhaust. Utilizing the electricity from wires on tall wooden poles outside

I know that powerfull greedy interests such as Big Oil, Big Utility, Big Agra, Big Banksters, International Old Money Illuminati Families with their repeated, rinse-and-repeated propaganda, endless wars, false flags, have to do with this state of things, but even if they are all psychopaths, dont they want to see all kinds of advancements, for THEIRSELVES to enjoy, too, which is achieved by allowing everyone the opportunity to be born into health and stability, fasttracking into education then innovation?

I just dont get it. (Scratches head.) (Shakes head.)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

dont they want to see all kinds of advancements, for THEIRSELVES to enjoy, too

They do, and they have private funding that achieves that for them. Of course they don't share any of that with us and they keep it behind closed doors.

But we will continue having long fragile extension cords running on wooden poles to provide us all life giving heat and electricity, because that keeps us at their mercy, abstractly enslaving us to work and pay them taxes, just so we can have the basics.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Your answer makes sense, and it doesn't make me happy, though. But I think you could be spot on,.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Jib, do you think there will ever come a time, where these overlords who'v been dominating us since before ancient Rome, will dissapate and be no more? Are we witnessing the process of that now?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Jib, do you think there will ever come a time, where these overlords who'v been dominating us since before ancient Rome, will dissapate and be no more? Are we witnessing the process of that now?

Eventually there will come a time & frequency/vibration that no one will be able to hide from, and the current elites' offspring will either die off in desperation to hold their vibrational reality, or have a polarity flip toward empathy.

What we could do right now is organize the OWS groups to go out and physically arrest those elite suspected of crimes, instead of sitting around and waiting for them to turn themselves in and/or change their systems of business.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Looks like one of the PTB is in hot water, --right now!--

Published on Dec 8, 2011 by AssociatedPress
For five years, Jon Corzine embodied one of the most prestigious positions in Washington: U.S. senator. On Thursday, he is scheduled to return to Capitol Hill in a humbled and humiliating role: a star witness likely to invoke the Fifth Amendment. (Dec. 8)

(I'm watching him testify on CNBC right now......)
edit on 8-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: ad text

new topics

top topics

join