It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan fire 5 rockets at US fuel tankers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just came up on BBC NEWS 24 as breaking news, so details are not yet available, but will update as soon as I hear any more news on this matter.

It has been reported that Pakistan had fired 5 rockets at US tankers transporting fuel to Afghanistan. No casualties have been reported, but this is an attack none the less.

At the moment that is all the info that we have, will be back with more as soon as I can.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
seems not only Pakistan but you had an itchy finger?
I'll check back.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

I've just checked the channel and can't see anything relating to this story. Is it possible for you to get a screenshot at all?

I'll keep an eye out myself and if I see something I'll post.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Rising Against because: Typed the wrong word. Yep, I'm an idiot..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Im watching it on the TV while trying to get some work done so screenshots are unavailable. I have just found this though through a google search; Google

QUETTA, Pakistan (AP) — Pakistani police say assailants have fired rockets at tankers carrying fuel for U.S-led troops in Afghanistan, setting at least 10 vehicles on fire. The attack Thursday was the first since Pakistan closed the border for trucks carrying Afghan war supplies to protest a Nov. 26 NATO airstrike that killed 24 Pakistani troops on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. Police officer Hamid Shakil says the tanker attack took place at a roadside terminal close to the southwestern city of Quetta. There were no immediate reports of casualties. THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Ah, I just found this thread posted a few minutes after yours also:

NATO fuel tankers attacked in Pakistan

Still not seeing anything on BBC news though. Odd.

top topics

join