It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets Death Threats over Obama Investigation: (First Official report due Feb '12!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
I think we are talking about Obama's birth certificate.

When published by the White house, I downloaded them, and looked at them really good.
I was really surprised to find, and so easy, lot's of proof of tampering.
And I am certainly not an expert, but it was so clumsy!

That's because 'they' don't care. They know the people will believe anything they tell them for the most part. They think the people are stupid cattle.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Jesus give up already people. Trump had investigators on the ground who "Could not believe what they are finding out about Obama" and nothing came of it. There is nothing to this and all birthers are ignorant fools. I am guessing Joe finally figured out he was wrong and needs an out. What a perfect one. I call BS. The only people that care enough about this issue to issue death threats are birthers.

Show me one rabid "Non-birther" and maybe I will believe he got a threat from anyone but his lawyers.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Obama got most of the Black Communities support in the first election. It follows that they are majority Democrats and Liberal in their political views. Unfortunately that particular demographic has shown to be responsible for a lot of gun violence over the years. I don't think anyone can dispute that. So, if Sheriff Arpaio is getting death threats, it does not surprise me that it could be coming from Obama's core supporters in that demographic because they support him so blindly that they tend to act as if he is the Messiah or new King of the US. It would follow that they would be extremely upset at the possibility that this investigation could ruin his chances at another term in office. All that vitriol for the Sheriff is bound to get the attention of a few mentally unstable persons in that demographic that in a moment of anger make threats on his life. It is not too hard to understand. I thought I should show how this can happen for some of our denser friends here on ATS that might think liberals would never threaten such gun violence.

edit on 9/12/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Now you done it.... Making Sense.....

Bet you are the next one they come after..

Thank you for you input. Star

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Only one Obama supporter today? Hmmm

Maybe a sign of the things to come.

About the last 2 years, you even put anything up about Obama and his B.C. One would be hammered-not that the hammers were right but just so many of them.

Slow day at ATS or..... more and more are starting to see the Real Obama and what is going on.

That or no one really gives a crap about misguided birthers anymore. Yeah, you guys really are getting that Obama out of the whitehouse with this.
Oh wait, no he is still in office and every birther argument is a huge pile of stupid.
Tell me what I missed.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

When published by the White house, I downloaded them, and looked at them really good.

I think we are talking about Sheriff Joe but let my show you something.

Often you will find 1 + 1 just = 2.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Where is the proof of these death threats? I was really hoping to come here and find stories disected, not swallowed.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I support Joe for digging into this as a Sheriff. At least he has some guts, a lot more than I can say for other sheriff's and even governors senators and congressmen..

So what happens if Joe does find that Obama is a fraud beyond any doubt? Let's say it's provable and undeniable. What then, turn back the clock 3 years?

How do you remove all the illegal things Obama has done? How do you bring back the lives of thousands of American service people, and civilians from other countries Obama is responsible for murdering? How do you reverse his influence on people in government that caused them to side with his medieval health bill and other policies??

How does one make all this null and void?

And, what would you do with him afterward? Treason is punishable by DEATH. Would you televise his execution and carry it live during prime time? His wife too as she would be equally in the same boat as traitor .. let the State take the kids? I think that would be most fitting. At least then those kids will get a real education.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

See this is where your logic fails, its not so much liberals that want to take guns, its globalists. progressives that are so progressive, they think there should be no borders and a world goverment. except they dont know who would run the world government, and the answer to that is, the global elite who have always ran things, despite our country having "sovereignty" or whats left of it. the bankers, oil tycoons, royal families, the super-rich (bill gates, al gore, henry kissinger, ted turner, probably trump as long as he gets to have some power (he wants a spot in gingrich's cabinet if you havent noticed hes been kissing his rump rather enthusiastically on the MSM), queen of england, queen of netherlands.

people like that. people with power who want to remain in power, and the system will inevitably collapse because they collapsed it with their fraudulent derivatives and creating digital fiat money and incredible debts around the world, $1.5 quadrillion or more, 95% of which is fraudulent banker created debt, and they are now putting it on the backs of sovereign nations taxpayers and trying to prop up a miserably failed chrony capitalist system (haven't had true capitalism since the late 1800s early 1900s) instead of failing and going bankrupt like they shouldve. they know people will fight back against a global banking tyranny world-government, where people are being interned in camps, hauled off, gun confiscations, a plethera of new laws and curfews etc. to keep people controlled. and so in order to prevent people fighting back, gun confiscation will have to be inevitable.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have to admit that some of the responses on here are facinating. Seriously.

Other than the political trolling, this turned out to be one heck of a thread on the issue. It appears that the sides are picked and not too many are going to switch sides.

It will be interesting to come back to this thread when the official reports are made public (summary findings in February-to be followed up with the complete report). You can bet I wil be

Election 2012 awaits the:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dc3d6cc1a9a.jpg[/atsimg]
Will it be a dud or earth shaking?

It kills me that you "other siders" are still trying to claim this as a Birther issue. At least towards me. I guess you are reading my postings. The B.C thing is about document fraud (Federal at that):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b5ee52a2882.jpg[/atsimg]

Where that goes then is most likely up to Mr. Obama:
"Should I file for the POTUS 2012 in AZ or Not?"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33a1dfc6de4d.jpg[/atsimg]

The only thing that is improving with the Obama Administration is Obama's:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aec817cec79c.jpg[/atsimg]

If you want to keep on paying for that.... Well, there you go then.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thats if he lives until February.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Only one Obama supporter today? Hmmm
Maybe a sign of the things to come.

One can only hope that people have woken up out of the 'yes we can' fog ....

Originally posted by muse7
So the Phoenix Police Department will verify that President Obama's birth certificate is not valid? Something that the FBI and all of the other countless internal security offices could not do?

Couldn't do ... or wouldn't do. can you tell me what the 'countless internal security offices' would be? Who exactly are on them and what exactly they looked at? The election commission is supposed to check to be sure that a person running for office is eligible but we have never heard from the election commission to say what exactly they looked at to verify that Obama meets requirements.

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse
he is still in office and every birther argument is a huge pile of stupid.
Tell me what I missed.

.... coming from a guy who said - 'tell me why Obama isn't the greatest president ever'
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Looks like you missed all his corruption and lies and lobbiests and corporate ties.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No name calling. Name calling is not necessary for the truth. Birthers or whatever only fuels the fire of controversy and is not the issue. The entire issue is the constitution and every American citizen has the right to defend the constitution or question a suspected abuse of the constitution.

It has been three years and the issue is not settled. It has not been settled because the one in power does not want it to be settled. If the president wanted it to be cleared he could have cleared this matter in a heart beat.but instead he choose to spend millions of your dollars to keep the matter in question. That is not only wrong but distracts from giving the Republic the respect it deserves.

Division seems to be a game with many people but our nation needs unity instead of this division and this president could very easily give us this unity that he promised he would do three years ago. The burden of proof does not lay with the accusers, which is the nation, but in this case it lays with the ones who have sworn to uphold this Republic by the constitution. We are not dealing with a matter of a an individual but with the office of the United States of America and it should demand the respect of all citizens and not a party.

This president must change his attitude of segregation and bring the nation together with honesty instead of division. The burden of proof lays with him and no one else. I am of neither party so am indifferent to name calling but in the end this matter will be cleared and I hope that it does not take blood shed to settle.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
Wait- I thought Liberals hated guns? That's the right-wing meme right? "Liberals are out to take our guns!" Isn't that why some of you spent the first few months of the Obama administration stocking up on firearms and ammo?

So... Why exactly should we believe this isn't a sort of tea party false-flag deal to make liberals look bad? Especially since he's provided no hard proof these threats were even made?

Screen shots? Print outs? Anything!

So just to review - Trump didn't find anything, Orly Tiatz has yet to find anything that could stick in a court of law... and now you birthers have put all your hopes on some podunk sheriff? How many times do you need to be told you're wrong before you accept it?

Can't you all just for once be honest and admit that the only answer you'll accept is that Obama isn't American? Regardless of facts?

bunch of sissies...
edit on 8-12-2011 by negativenihil because: (no reason given)

Funny thing is that Obama-jad doesn’t need a birth certificate to show he’s un-American. His actions speak for himself.

"So... Why exactly should we believe this isn't a sort of tea party false-flag deal to make liberals look bad? Especially since he's provided no hard proof these threats were even made?"

Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets death threats all the time form the illegals and the drug cartels. Why would he not get death threats from others who don’t agree with him?
edit on 9-12-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets death threats all the time form the illegals and the drug cartels. Why would he not get death threats from others who don’t agree with him?

Anyone can claim anything they like. The act of making a claim doesn't mean it's actually true. I can claim all day long that i'm getting death threats from members here on ATS - but wouldn't you agree that making this claim without any sort of supporting evidence would be fishy at best?

It would be trivial to make screen shots, or make a print out - ANYTHING! - then share it with the public along with the story about these supposed death threats.

The burden of proof is on this sheriff. Clearly most of you wouldn't accept this lack of proof form the President...

(to be crystal clear - i personally think this whole death threat story is bogus. the goal is to make liberals look bad and violent and to deflect around the fact the sheriff has nothing, and WILL have nothing come feb 2012)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Its funny, I just remembered President Bush trying to get through a change that would allow a non-national to hold the office of President... and at the time I was thing that Arnold Schwarzenegger would be the next President of the USA... However, do you think he attempted to do this because a foreign President wouldn't really care about the future of the country and is this why Obama is doing to little to support and uphold the constitution? Maybe he doesn't care?

I can't find the article I read about Bush seeking this change... or maybe I am dreaming it?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Originally posted by Propulsion

Anyone can claim anything they like. The act of making a claim doesn't mean it's actually true. I can claim all day long that i'm getting death threats from members here on ATS - but wouldn't you agree that making this claim without any sort of supporting evidence would be fishy at best?

It would be trivial to make screen shots, or make a print out - ANYTHING! - then share it with the public along with the story about these supposed death threats.

The burden of proof is on this sheriff. Clearly most of you wouldn't accept this lack of proof form the President...

(to be crystal clear - i personally think this whole death threat story is bogus. the goal is to make liberals look bad and violent and to deflect around the fact the sheriff has nothing, and WILL have nothing come feb 2012)

If you ask most (not all) liberals, they very much dislike Sheriff Joe Arpaio. The reasoning is his views on illegal immigration. He’s doesn’t think they should get a free ride into America. In my opinion, It is a sad injustice to all those trying to get into America the legally. A lot of the liberals think otherwise. I mean really, how could someone send some poor innocent illegal family back to Mexico? That would just be inhuman *sarcasm*.

He also has a history of digging up the truth and stating the facts. A lot of people want to shut him up. A couple months back he addressed our southern border. He said that if a million illegals can get into our country each year with ease, how easy would it be for a well-organized, well-funded, terrorist group to get a wmd into the United States? Of course the opposition tried hard to slither their way around the question. He kept asking the question. All they could say is that they had the border under control. He looked at them and laughed. I am amazed they haven’t taken the guy out yet. Give it time. It will happen…

edit on 9-12-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I live in Arizona. I KNOW Arpaio. That guy couldn't investigate his way out of a paper bag. He's using funding he got from Obama's Admin. to "investigate" Obama's right to be president. Uhm, do you think that the FBI, CIA, NSA and Homeland Security didn't do thorough background checks on the man before allowing him to take office? Do you think news agencies that can find out if Newt Gingrich verbally abused his wife, or Pizza man Cain had an affair, couldn't find some real evidence after three years of who Obama really is? I laugh at the idea that Arpaio thinks he has one of the country's largest investigative depts. He was just accused of botching several sex-crime investigations. And the newspaper's here are rife with reports of his malfeasance, misappropriations and his brutal immigration busts (which usually also violate Federal Law). Investigate this: Sheriff Ar-pie-hole doesn't carry a gun! Why? Because he is tough? Nope, it's because he has had a felony rap that prevents him from owning or carrying a weapon...ever. oops. Some sheriff! He BUYS votes every election by taking out all the seniors at every senior center and retirement center in town and buying them lunch or dinner. He hires buses to take the seniors to various buffets! He himself is being investigated by the FBI and WILL NOT cooperate with them in their investigation. Oh, and of course I am a paid CIA shill for the ATS! Hahahhahahahahahahah! OMG where can I sign up for THAT job!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

Sorry, the US Constitution says that any President has to be born in the United States. So a Bill wouldn't do anything. The constitution would have to be changed by a const. convention.I am sure the FBI, CIA, NSA and other intelligence departments under Bush would have thoroughly scrutinized Mr. Obama's background. This was the Bush Cheney Whitehouse working during the last elections. They would have done more than spread rumors about Obama's past. Let's face it the White Americans are seeing their last hurrah now. (And I am White and American.) In a few years we will not be the majority. The racists among us cannot bear having a "mulatto" as president. That's all. Let them investigate all they want. Obama just put the hit on the world's most wanted terrorist. Do you really think he'd be afraid of a jerk-water sheriff from Arizona? The AZ republicans have made mincemeat of Federal jurisdiction on immigration. They are passing laws every week that make AZ look like a state full of idiots. And Arpaio and McCain and others make statements every day that make us all look retarded. Believe me, Arpaio is no "good guy." If he knows all the routes and inroads into Mexico why not stop them??? (I've seen his videos of illegals entering the country...odd that he couldn't put armed men at the end of their trails! Oh, that's because he has no FUNDING from the FEDS because he keeps taking Obama to task! You see, he could make a valid dent in illegal immigration...but he won't, because he HATES Obama, because he is a racist sack of #e.) If someone shot the old badger, I doubt he'd die anyway. He's a tough old creep. With no one's interests at heart but his own. Anyone who makes people live out in the desert in 110 degree heat and wear pink undies and feeds them two baloney (moldy) sandwiches a day, is someone you don't want to mess with. Sort of like Heinrich Himmler...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
Uhm, do you think that the FBI, CIA, NSA and Homeland Security didn't do thorough background checks on the man before allowing him to take office?

It's not the job of the FBI or the CIA or NSA or Homeland Security to investigate if a candidate meets the requirements to run for POTUS. It's the job of the Federal Election Agency. And to this date ... no one from the Federal Election Agency has stepped forward to say ... "I am _______ of the Federal Election Agency and I verify that I have seen the official and legal birth certificate of Barack H. Obama and so I can state that he is indeed someone who meets the requirements to run for POTUS."

Someone there probably rubberstamped his application figuring that 'someone' ... 'someone' in the many federal offices .. must have checked the guy out already. And now it's gone too far for anyone to admit they didn't do their job and check his paperwork and/or story out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join