It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets Death Threats over Obama Investigation: (First Official report due Feb '12!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by negativenihil

You're as predictable as my morning stool as is your defensive reaction.

Defensive? I think you're projecting.

So in short - you're just making baseless accusations and hoping it'll stick. Bravo

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You are the ONLY person in this thread who introduced the Liberal/anti gun topic in an effort to derail and distract from the OP. You and you alone yet you now expect someone to defend this notion based on your rant.

Classic!!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You are the ONLY person in this thread who introduced the Liberal/anti gun topic in an effort to derail and distract from the OP. You and you alone yet you now expect someone to defend this notion based on your rant.

Classic!!

Derail? absolutely not. I am pointing out the sheer lunacy of your and this thread's right wing logic.

Liberals, making death threats - specifically using guns - flies in the face of the ever present ring wing meme that liberals want to take your guns and destroy the 2nd amendment.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Who is the liberal making death threats? I did not read that anywhere but in your post. You're just making assumptions.

Sound familiar?

Can we stop assuming someone's political leanings based solely on what they read?

As a very well-read liberal i find this trend disturbing. (Also to note, THIS liberal has in fact read Mein Kampf as well as many many other books "the right" might assume i wouldn't read.)

You said that...in a Gabby Giffords thread about her shooter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Who is the liberal making death threats? I did not read that anywhere but in your post. You're just making assumptions.

Does this really sound like something a right leaning person would say?

"I plan to kill Joe Arpaio first," read one particularly ominous death threat. "He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this – Arpaio won't **** with Obama."

How many right wing people do you know would stand up for the president in such a violent manor? The tone and implication of the article is that liberals are upset at this investigation.

Sound familiar?

Can we stop assuming someone's political leanings based solely on what they read?

As a very well-read liberal i find this trend disturbing. (Also to note, THIS liberal has in fact read Mein Kampf as well as many many other books "the right" might assume i wouldn't read.)

You said that...in a Gabby Giffords thread about her shooter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was wondering what took you so long to start digging through my post history!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I was wondering what took you so long to start digging through my post history!

Deja Vu?

Does this really sound like something a right leaning person would say?

It sounds like something a crazy person would say!! Period. The same kind of crazy people who phone in bomb threats for kicks, pull fire alarms in shopping malls etc etc Crazy people that shoot famous people because they feel connected to them... etc etc etc
edit on 8-12-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It sounds like something a crazy person would say!! Period.

Do you feel there are many crazy right wing people who would violently defend President Obama from this sort of investigation?

Seriously, get real. It's a WND article, about a darling of the fringe far right wing.

Who ELSE would they implicate as being upset with this "investigation"? Are you really this naive?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Since I showed I will respect the findings I ask the same of you? Would you support the findings, especially if they go against what you believe?

If they can be confirmed by an independent, unbiased investigation, absolutely.

I am in LE. I know the tools the Sheriff has at his disposal. That being said, he is about the ONLY one I would trust to do a complete and HONEST investigation and I will respect the results.

Even if better qualified authorities disagree?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Even if better qualified authorities disagree?

You'll have to define that one. Anyone under the Justice Department... NO WAY.

Another LE agency, sure-if they did an investigation and not use someone elses. I think two or three COPS Units doing a separate and independent investigation(s).

So, Better qualified? I don't think you make that assumtion/claim as the team assembled is pretty good by their own right.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Only one Obama supporter today? Hmmm

Maybe a sign of the things to come.

About the last 2 years, you even put anything up about Obama and his B.C. One would be hammered-not that the hammers were right but just so many of them.

Slow day at ATS or..... more and more are starting to see the Real Obama and what is going on.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Only one Obama supporter today? Hmmm

Maybe a sign of the things to come.

About the last 2 years, you even put anything up about Obama and his B.C. One would be hammered-not that the hammers were right but just so many of them.

Slow day at ATS or..... more and more are starting to see the Real Obama and what is going on.

Maybe no Obama supporters are hammering you because it's clear to them they've already won on this issue. You have made it clear that you already unconditionally accept the results of this "investigation" because you know it will confirm preconceived expectations. You have made it clear that you reserve the right to reject the findings of other investigators, however objective or thorough, if they disagree with these foregone conclusions. I find it sad that the political discourse in this country has fallen so low. The next president had better be prepared to submit to genetic testing in order to prove his or her identity.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I just don't understand this obsession.

So the Phoenix Police Department will verify that President Obama's birth certificate is not valid? Something that the FBI and all of the other countless internal security offices could not do?

You would think that when someone runs for president they would get a background check done on them. Unless the FBI are in it too.

Did the NWO plan for Obama to become presidents since the day he was born?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I tend to try and remain un-biased in things like this (or generally remain out of it).
But seeing you two flame each other has gotten me thinking.
Why? This has already been laid to rest, by both sides.
I agree with [whatsthereface] in that this guy is only doing this for the coverage.
Does that mean he doesn't have a point? No, but the fact that he is doing this in light of several other groups verifying Obama's birth certificate, and flaunting it, shows how petty he really is. He want his crack team to look into it, because they are better than anyone else.
Right... Sadly I believe he is biased, and will come up with the solution and evidence that he wants not what is actually out there (even if they are one and the same).
Either way I think we should leave this poor dead horse be. It's just pulp now.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The FBI wouldn't investigate this they never have. I remember when Clinton was elected and there was an uproar about his aides and counsels who he refused to allow background checks because they couldn't pass them. The only thing I know that is looked at is Tax forms. There have been Senators who have been elected in states the only address was a P.O. Box. Anyone who actually believes all this is checked out before some one can run for office needs to spend some time investigating the rules.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Arpaio investigating the POTUS

Arizona’s most disregarding lawman is examining evidence challenging the validity of the President’s eligibility. Which certainly sounds like a very good use of the resources of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (NOT).

September, 2010 - a 63 page internal memo, written by Maricopa Deputy Chief Frank Munnell, was made public. The memo alleged years of misconduct and mismanagement by Arpaio's second in command and other top MCSO officers, including the use of a public-corruption task force to conduct politically motivated probes into Arpaio's political opponents. The memo alleged that top officials in the MCSO "willfully and intentionally committed criminal acts by attempting to obstruct justice, tamper with witnesses, and destroy evidence."...
[October 2010 - the US Attorney for Arizona confirmed that the FBI and Department of Justice have received copies of the Munnell memo, and are conducting criminal investigations into its allegations against Arpaio's office]

2008 and again in 2010 - U.S. District Court Judge Neil V. Wake ruled, that the Maricopa County jails (under Arpaio's authority) violated the constitutional rights of inmates in medical and other care related issues...
October 2010 - the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ordered Arpaio to follow U.S. District Court Judge Neil Wake's previous 2008 ruling...

In 2008 - a federal grand jury began an inquiry of Arpaio for abuse of power...

March 2009 - the United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division has been investigating Arpaio amid accusations of discrimination and unconstitutional searches and seizures. The investigation has been conducted under the authority of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964...

February 2010 - Judge John Leonardo of Pima County Superior Court found that Arpaio misused the power of his office to target members of the Board of Supervisors for criminal investigation...

July 2010 - Arpaio was found to be in violation of Arizona's Election Laws...

September 2010 - An analysis by the Maricopa County Office of Management and Budget, found Arpaio has misspent almost $100 million in taxpayer money over the previous 5 years...
[Also, investigations by The Arizona Republic Newspaper uncovered widespread abuse of public funds by Arpaio's office]

Currently Arpaio is being investigated for covering up and ignoring reported child molestations [with victims as young as 2 years old] even though suspects were known in most cases. (Because the children were Mexican)...
Since 2007 he has had 400 sex-crime cases "that were inadequately investigated and in some instances were not worked at all", according to current and former police officers familiar with the cases.
Amid Calls for his resignation, Arpaio has apologized for the mishandling over 400 Sex-Crime cases...

So just maybe Sherif Joe is trying to deflect some attention away from himself (he loves the TV media attention, especially Fox News)...

Link - Recall Sherif Arpaio fb page - www.facebook.com...#!/group.php?gid=65108599872&v=wall[/url]

Link - Sheriff Joe Arpaio vs. The Truth - www.arpaio.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

So they perform background checks when you're applying for a job at a gas station

But no background checks are performed when running for US president?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The Joe has the right to investigate complaints made to his office, which is a County now a city or town.

In AZ, as I understand it, you have to be able to prove your citizenship to complete the required paperwork to have your name placed on the voting ballot. For example-it has been reported the Newt may not be able to run on the ballot in Ohio (a crucail state) as he had not completed/submitted the required paperwork.

I believe the theory is that POTUS Obama would have to prove his citizenship when he applies for the state of AZ. There has been sufficient evidence to indicate the present BC from Obama has discrencies and/or flaws and/or altering etc. (typeface, registration numbers etc etc).

WIth that, now belief he may not be a properly identified US citizen (hows that?) and would be required to produce the actual-in the vault at the HI Department of Heath-document (which has been rumored not to exist-from an employee who worked as a suprevisor in the unit that kept such records---well, until one showed up one day.....which apparently has flaws also).

As far as the manpower and money for the investigation, The investigators are retired criminal guys (and gal) and donations is funding the investigation. (this has all been on ATS one way or another).

So, fo those who continue to call me a Birther, you are incorrect. As I said in this thread and the thread I did on the INS documents from the early 60's that indicate Obama was born to his parents..... .

My whole issue is the BC> It is an obvious forgery and/or has been atlered. Lets find out why/who and when. What is wrong with that? Seriously? Are you afraid of the answers?

I would think the Obama supporters would be saying Thank God.... finally someone is going to do an official criminal investigation and protect our POTUS private info.... Maybe he/Obama should invest in LIFELOCK?

Lastly, I find it VERY interesting NO ONE is commenting on how H. Clinton 2008 group was responsible for starting the whole thing anyway (refer to page on-my 2nd or 3rd post-story and link there-enjoy).
edit on 12/8/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Most of the birth certificate talk has disappeared from the forums compared to what it once was, and anyone who wishes to go back through my posts will be able to see that I have firmly and structurally laid out my grievances with the entire fiasco, concluding that Obama was indeed NOT born in America.

I say this because I am confident the truth will come out at some point. I am not going to rehash my arguments about Ron Polland, etc, as they should be "common" knowledge by now for those who are unbiasedly seeking truth in this matter.

The fact that the sheriff received death-threats is only a minimal surprise to me, although having expected it is never the same as it actually happening. It is hard for us to judge the seriousness of these threats, and of course they should not simply be ignored, although they could have come from some Obama-crazed maniac, with no ties to the current administration.

But then again, this could possibly be the type of person that the administration would employ to harass, and God-forbid, murder this good man who is trying to do what he believes is right. I have to think that the current administration has the most motive for suppressing the upcoming report, at least more-so than your average individual campaign supporter.

Another likely candidate for these acts, who has much to lose as well, would be the large corporations that highly and quietly influence politics and politicians. Obama was elected for a reason, and there is also a reason that he has kept hardly any of his promises thus far...

Which is, those who are really controlling whether a bill gets passed in Congress, or whether the President vetoes something, et cetera.

So I think it likely there are three candidates for arrest and prosecution, or rather multiple candidate individuals who come from three different sectors, all of which are interconnected. Is this a conspiracy? If the threat was anything other than a lone nut, then yes, yes it was.

Although I for some reason, probably lack of sleep, wasn't able to efficiently establish my positions, arguments, and grievances, I still feel that you, the readers, will understand the gist of my less-than-perfect write-up. So thanks, and take care everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join