It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets Death Threats over Obama Investigation: (First Official report due Feb '12!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Warned he 'will be filled with thousand bullet holes'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce2a1b4d3b56.jpg[/atsimg]

Maverick Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio says his "Cold Case Posse" investigating Barack Obama's presidential eligibility will release a preliminary report in February of its findings, which he expects to be "controversial."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93e0f0aa05c0.jpg[/atsimg]

Arpaio confirmed that the Obama investigation has broadened beyond an examination of whether or not the birth certificate made public by the White House on April 27 is an authentic document. The probe, he said, is examining Obama's history in regard to his eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution. Arpaio's investigative team has amassed hundreds of pages of documentation and taken testimony from dozens of experts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acea8dd0251c.jpg[/atsimg]

On Tuesday, Arpaio posted on his Facebook page a reference to a Globe Magazine report citing inside sources in the White House who say President Obama and the First Lady are in "a panic" over the Maricopa County investigation.

"I plan to kill Joe Arpaio first," read one particularly ominous death threat. "He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this – Arpaio won't **** with Obama." Maricopa County Deputy Chief David Trombi told WND that all death threats are being thoroughly investigated, with the intent to hold the culprits legally responsible for their actions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/946293b3cdcc.jpg[/atsimg]

"The American people deserve to know the truth about Obama," Arpaio said. "We are a major law enforcement agency – one of the largest in the nation – and we have at our disposal investigative tools not generally available, even to the top private investigator in the country. We don't plan to stop until we discover the truth."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5360954ed9c6.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: www.wnd.com...

Way to go JOE. Keep up the Seeking of the Truth-regargless of what that turth maybe.

This is exactly (almost) what needed to be done. Lets let an official inveistigate agency look into the matter and determine if the claims made are valid. Nothing wrong with that-right?

Unless you are hiding something..... Well?

Obama, IMO, should be fulling cooperating and DEMANDING this matter be tracted down to the last degree-and punish those responsible for any criminal activity that was discovered to have taken place.

Who can possilbe argue that? I await you. (MODS-I put this thread in 2012 elections due to the reason this investigation begun. Basically, to determine if Obama can file to run for POTUS in AZ in 2012).

edit on 12/8/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think we are talking about Obama's birth certificate.

When published by the White house, I downloaded them, and looked at them really good.
I was really surprised to find, and so easy, lot's of proof of tampering.
And I am certainly not an expert, but it was so clumsy!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I would love to see this case actually go before a court and full presentation of all evidence. Something is bound to stick. It is tough to deny all of the inconsistencies that litter Obama's history and the fairy tale that we are expected to believe. I don't expect full disclosure of any evidence until after Obama loses the 2012 election and walks away in shame.
One can only dream....

Obama was never properly vetted before the 2008 election so its time to get it right the second time around. His history, his mother's history, his apparent father's history, his nefarious personal relationships etc etc all need to be pushed to the forefront once again.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
BTW, you already have five flags and had no post before mine.
Are the USA citizens a bit afraid to really speak there mind?

Is the coming bill on 9 December bothering you?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
BTW, you already have five flags and had no post before mine.
Are the USA citizens a bit afraid to really speak there mind?

Is the coming bill on 9 December bothering you?

Sometimes there is just nothing more to say...

Awesome job OP!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

On Tuesday, Arpaio posted on his Facebook page a reference to a Globe Magazine report citing inside sources in the White House who say President Obama and the First Lady are in "a panic" over the Maricopa County investigation.

Let's take a look at some of Globe Magazine's other reportage:

www.globemagazine.com...

World News Daily is shameless. This Sheriff is a publicity hound.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Congress; Sees No Evil, Courts: Hear No Evil,Media: Speak no Evil

Yes, since we should just sit around and wait for the "MSM" to tell us what's going on.

Go put your head back in the sand.... We'll let you know what the Investigate FACTs are when released-regargless of where the facts fall. We just want them to fall period (the facts).

What would you do if you discovered your Birth Certificate was discovered to be "out of order"? Would you want it corrected, looked into etc? Obama, as always, takes an unusual path.

So, lets get this done and deal with the results (good or bad)

If you and others are so sure Obama is Legit... then shout out that you support what Joe is doing... getting the facts

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I would love to see this case actually go before a court and full presentation of all evidence. Something is bound to stick. It is tough to deny all of the inconsistencies that litter Obama's history and the fairy tale that we are expected to believe. I don't expect full disclosure of any evidence until after Obama loses the 2012 election and walks away in shame.
One can only dream....

Obama was never properly vetted before the 2008 election so its time to get it right the second time around. His history, his mother's history, his apparent father's history, his nefarious personal relationships etc etc all need to be pushed to the forefront once again.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to vette someone when the press is kissing obama's feet. Let's just hope as you say that we get it right this time, cause we can't afford another four more years of his bumbling. But the sad thing is, the press will never report it. I wish Sheriff Arpaio all the luck in his investigation on obama.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Go put your head back in the sand.... We'll let you know what the Investigate FACTs are when released-regargless of where the facts fall. We just want them to fall period (the facts).

And what if the facts don't fall where you want them to? All I am pointing out is that the Sheriff has been appealing to a certain segment of the electorate for his own political ends. He may be on to something, or he may be blowing smoke. The question is: if he makes his case and it doesn't hold up... are you prepared to admit he was just playing you?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Apparently you reading skills need brushing up on.

Since I showed I will respect the findings I ask the same of you? Would you support the findings, especially if they go against what you believe?

I am in LE. I know the tools the Sheriff has at his disposal. That being said, he is about the ONLY one I would trust to do a complete and HONEST investigation and I will respect the results.

And, if the results are negative for Obama... I will be trying to lead the derailment of the Obama FAKE machine, You Bet Ya!!!! (although I will be on a long list of potential conductors!)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40de336ba942.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wait- I thought Liberals hated guns? That's the right-wing meme right? "Liberals are out to take our guns!" Isn't that why some of you spent the first few months of the Obama administration stocking up on firearms and ammo?

So... Why exactly should we believe this isn't a sort of tea party false-flag deal to make liberals look bad? Especially since he's provided no hard proof these threats were even made?

Screen shots? Print outs? Anything!

So just to review - Trump didn't find anything, Orly Tiatz has yet to find anything that could stick in a court of law... and now you birthers have put all your hopes on some podunk sheriff? How many times do you need to be told you're wrong before you accept it?

Can't you all just for once be honest and admit that the only answer you'll accept is that Obama isn't American? Regardless of facts?

bunch of sissies...
edit on 8-12-2011 by negativenihil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

Thanks for showing just how off based you and others are on this.

I never said he wasn't American. What I am indicating with this thread (and other I have done) is that the Obama Birth Certificate is (it appears) to be illegitamate-as presented.

Show me the real one OR let a certified Law Enforcement Agency either confirm or deny that the presented B.C is legit. What's wrong with that?

Maybe you didn't know that the B.C. presented by the "White House" was created with a computer program. You can break it down in about..... 35 seconds with Adobe (I beleive).

If you even care, go look up my post about an official INS memo from about the time he was born. It stated that his father told them about Obama being born. That's all though. Not where, when etc.

So, again I ask... if your B.C was shown to be "amiss" wouldn't you want it cleared up, want to punish those who committed a Federal Felony by atlering your B.C? I sure would. Put the hate away baby. Let the truth come out----REGARDLESS of what it is. Your turn

PS: "Trump didn't find anything, Orly Tiatz" pssst.... they aren't law enforcement that has the ability to get search warrants and criminal court orders. But, if you want to use that as your end of the game arguement, go ahead. I will wait until the investigative reports come out. I am not afraid of the truth. Are you?

PS. I don't know what your little rant was about liberals and guns in your 1st paragraph but... read this and we'll talk:

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Nice work dodging about half my reply

Why am i the only one who see the folly in the fact that you and the rest of the birthers are willing to blindly accept these "death threats" as real, without any actual or solid proof...

Yet you continue to insist President Obama needs to produce better/more proof?

If there was any issues with President Obama's ability to be President, do you really think the Clintons would have just let it be back in 2008? Do you honestly believe the entire federal government would simply allow this to happen?

What will it take to get you to admit you're wrong? I don't care if you ignore my entire post - just answer this one question. What will it take?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

PS. I don't know what your little rant was about liberals and guns in your 1st paragraph but... read this and we'll talk:

Right wing trolls enjoy screaming that Liberals are out to take their guns - except when it suits their needs, such as this case.

If liberals hate guns so much - why would someone obviously trying to appear as a liberal threaten to use a firearm? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

I guess your right..... NO LIBERAL will/would or has ever had a gun. Got it. Man, you on this one today.

Maybe a few more class generalizations and you might get lucky.

Did you read the whole story? You can go to his Facebook and read that threats (from what I understand about Facebook.

keep it up. You just keep showing your ignorance-about this topic. LOVE IT.

But, I do understand your anger. I guess I would be too if the the shoe was on the other foot. BUT, I would still respect the findings of an official Law Enforcement investigation.

See you in February 2012....

PS: Getting back to the biggest sign of your really not knowing what you are talking about (saying that nicely):

If there was any issues with President Obama's ability to be President, do you really think the Clintons would have just let it be back in 2008? Do you honestly believe the entire federal government would simply allow this to happen?

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
wow I love how hypocritical the left can be....

Joe if you read this... I SUPPORT YOU!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I guess your right..... NO LIBERAL will/would or has ever had a gun. Got it. Man, you on this one today.

Maybe i should try and use smaller words? I'm liberal and have several gun safes full of fun weapons. However, that doesn't change the fact that right wing trolls enjoy screaming that liberals are out to take their guns...

except when it suits their narrative - such as in this case where someone is trying to make it appear that a liberal is making death threats. This isn't rocket science - but i'm starting to understand why you're so into this birther theory (hint - you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer!
)

Did you read the whole story?

Start to finish.

You can go to his Facebook and read that threats (from what I understand about Facebook.

here is where your ignorance shines - in order to see these sorts of comments i'd need to "like" this person and give them support. Sorry, but no.

Why should I have to investigate HIS claims, when he could have just as easily provided a screen shot of these death threats? (hint: he doesn't because it's bs).

keep it up. You just keep showing your ignorance-about this topic. LOVE IT.

But, I do understand your anger. I guess I would be too if the the shoe was on the other foot. BUT, I would still respect the findings of an official Law Enforcement investigation.

See you in February 2012....

Come Feb 2012 when this so-called sheriff turns up nothing... I'm sure you birthers will have some other hero who tells you what you want to hear

edit on 8-12-2011 by negativenihil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join