It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tree research in china, Climate is normal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Thanks for posting that because I thought I was a nut job when I thought the same thing about the Tsunami, but it seems im not alone. (probably still a nut though
)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Interesting article,I wonder if they tried the same research in areas that are heavy with wi fi networks they would see different results.Reason I say that is I was reading about Wi Fi networks having a negative effect on trees.

www.pcworld.com...

Although it is disputed by others:

news.cnet.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

The point is, he told me a few hours before on skype.
If I were Japanese, in Japan, I would start to worry.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Pokoia

Interesting article,I wonder if they tried the same research in areas that are heavy with wi fi networks they would see different results.Reason I say that is I was reading about Wi Fi networks having a negative effect on trees.

www.pcworld.com...

Although it is disputed by others:

news.cnet.com...

I was a bit shocked by this info. I live in Holland and know that "Wageningen" usually has hard science.
So I expect it to be true.
Look at the globe, look at the Netherlands. It is a tiny speck. Yet in this tiny speck there is a bit of agriculture, a speck in a speck, so to say. In this speck we grow fruits and vegetables and yet we are the second biggest exporter in the world for fruits and vegetables.
Wageningen made this possible.

I would take it serious.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
Ignorance is prolific here as well I see, I knew before entering there would be hesitation to accept the information due to its origin.

The findings are interesting. Simply because we defer a pattern by which we state the current environment to be behaving as has done in the past it doesn't mean that extremes are not a part of that pattern.

Personally I won't accept a single thing that comes from Michael Mann. His work is bogus. He knows it and his colleagues know it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by Dionisius
reply to post by Pokoia

There is always hope, but on a tangent, we have become a parasite on this earth and just like the human body, the earth will attack us to save itself, so we need to get back to our roots and reconnect with nature for the earth to accept us as part of it. Just a thought.

Yes we are not nice or wise in the way we treat the Earth and all that lives on it.
I am a bit reluctant to share the next with you, but I decided to do it anyway.
It is a post from somewhere on the internet I found today. I know the guy that posted it. He is, IMHO, not a nut-case.
The day before the big Quake shaked Japan he was very pissed of on Japan, the same reasons and more that he is telling about now. He told me Japan was in for a surprise and that they were to be shaken up.

Here is his post:

First lesson for Japan, march 11 2011, was not understood. Second lesson to follow I believe sometimes there is a lesson to be learned when something extraordinary happens. Japan was severely shaken by a very large earthquake on march 11. It cost a lot of lives, did a lot of damage and was the cause of the Fukushima disaster. Then they noticed that not everyone in the world liked them. There are good reasons for this: War atrocities, especially those committed by Unit 731, and the fact that Japan hardly ever spontaneous said sorry for those. These facts are not so well-known all over the world. Better known and widely condemned are the Japanese whaling activities. Apparently the Japanese did learn nothing. Well I have news for you, if Japan does not announce, in the coming seven days, to stop whaling forever, there will be a last and final lesson. This lesson is not for Japan, because those Islands will be gone for a large part and the remaining part will be UN-inhabitable forever. This lesson will be for the rest of the world. This time Gaya is really pissed-off, is am I.

The posting was about the newly re-started whaling campaign.

That's crazy, sorry. He sounds just like the nutters who claim any and all natural disasters are the result of some sin, like Pat Robertson and Haiti, or Michelle Bachmann and the East Coast quake and Hurricane Irene.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That's crazy, sorry. He sounds just like the nutters who claim any and all natural disasters are the result of some sin, like Pat Robertson and Haiti, or Michelle Bachmann and the East Coast quake and Hurricane Irene.

As far as I know , he is an atheist
That event really made an impression on me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Pffft!

Says China who happen to be one of the biggest polluters in the world if not the biggest...

I wouldn't trust that country as far as I could throw them, their a bunch of animal abusers and have no respect for life or this planet.

im sorry, but people like this bug me. They look at another country as a collective. If some eat dog, they all it dog. If some skin bears, they all skin bears.

Some american soldiers done some truely terrible things in the iraq war. Does that mean all american soldiers are violent driven nut jobs? no, it does not. Have you been to china? no you have not.

As for the pollution. Who is the second worst country for pollution? That would be america. But because they are second worst, you think thats ok?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join