It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools doing medical testing on children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
As to the possible DNA testing...
That is usually done at the hospital right after birth, under the heading, "PKU Testing."
A second sample is usually taken at one to two weeks later.

You may remember someone doing a "heel stick" on your child, and collecting the sample (filling in the circles) on an absorbent card.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
My perfectly healthy nine year daughter informed me today that the school system wants to take blood and urine samples from her so that they can do medical test for things such as childhood diabetes, nitrate levels, etc...

They will do whatever they please with the samples, without your knowledge. Then they will "find" that she is at "risk" of a certain condition or illness, and use that as an excuse to try and peddle their drugs to her.

The type of people in the medical industry that carry out these tests can be very deceptive and most of them are corrupted with power. They have been brainwashed into thinking that they are doing such a good thing, that they can resort to whatever means necessary to attain these samples.

These are two examples of their ethics I have witnessed with workplace drug testing:

1. A workmate (male) goes into a cubicle to provide a urine sample. He closes the door behind him (leaving it ajar, not locked). The drug testing lady pushes the door open and demands he leaves it open so she can see. He points out that she would never dare to do such a thing if their sexes were reversed and that her company must condone discrimination. She backs down...

2. Another workmate deliberately drinks excessive water because he knows he is going to be subjected to a random drug test (for obvious reasons). The drug tester states he must give another sample because it is too diluted. He refuses on the grounds that their is a poster in the toilet that compares your urine colour to your hydration level, and it encourages you to drink plenty of water (so the urine is clear). After a big hoo-ha, they tell him that they have disposed of the sample, so they need another. He refuses.
The company informs him a few days later that his test results were negative. They took a sample of his bodily fluids, and lied about it being disposed of.

These fluids are very valuable to a small group of rich men. That is why they drug test sewerage systems here to find out "what drugs are being used in certain areas". The truth is, they are testing for things they don't want the public to know as well.

Workplace drug testing for "safety reasons" is a hoax. When screening for the most common drug, cannabis, they screen for a completely inactive metabolite instead of the psychoactive agent. That particular substance (delta 9 carboxy THC) causes no impairment whatsoever. It does not affect the body in any way. Yet if you test positive for it, you are deemed "unfit for work" (for no logical reason).

Watch these people carefully. They use snakes as their logo for a reason...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I would like to be clear in that I don't feel that the school is doing these type of test because of any type of school policy. It appears to be an issue of the state. I know many of the teachers personally and have several good friends that work in the school system. The school is simply being used as a "middle man". I don't want to exagerate the situation, but the fact remains that the test were requested to be done at the school. The link between state and our local health department, and the fact that our health department have "branches" within the school system allows the state to work within the school. Regardless of the reasoning for the test, whether they are truly for the benifit of the child or something more sinister, our schools are being used to help with medical issues concerning our children. I know that this is not simply an issue with the schools, but a larger issue concerning the governmental interaction with the wellbeing of a child. I don't agree that a child should have to submit to any type of blood or urine testing or potentially lose medical coverage thru Medicaid. Our children should have the right to healthcare regardless of any type of medical issue, pre-existing or not.

As with the seperation of church and state, there should be a seperation of schools and medicine. As I mentioned before, I know there are medical issues concerning large groups of children and the potential to pass things between them, however, the school already requires vaccines and physicals of the children. No more should be asked for thru the school system with the exception of schools TEACHING MEDICINE, GENERAL HEALTHCARE, AND WELLBEING PRACTICES to our children.....If the state requires testing, then it should be done thru official state offices, not a branch office of the local health department at the school.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Wow, yet another story that makes me glad I home school!! NO WAY would I allow this, and not sure it's even legal. They are a school, not a medical facility! I would strongly advise NOT allowing this, and even not sending the child to school the day(s) this is supposed to occur. Call her in sick, or something. Then see an attorney (recommend a group like the ACLJ, or maybe HSLDA, though they are for home schooling). This business is getting totally out of control.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

*snip*One thing that someone pointed out to us is that she is the only child in her classroom that is part of the schools "gifted and talented" or "gt" program....Why a physical would be required for this I would have no idea, *snip*

My oldest was part of such a program (wasn't able to home school then), and there wasn't any physical required. Testing, yes, no physical. VERY interesting, though, that she's in that program, and part of the testing. Starting to think that could be the reason, instead of the lunches. Feels like that's the right angle to look into. That said, very disturbing that they would want medical data on such students! I have reason to wonder what sorts of things the government has done regarding genetics/IQ./etc in the past, and this raises alarms to me. Would seriously consider getting an investigator onto this issue, and would definitely demand to know ALL the details of who/why/how etc regarding the testing. With no intent to ever agree to it, of course! Praying for your situation.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
No way in God's green Earth would I sign that permission slip-they are there to educate they have no business doing medical testing on children-and it sounds like you've raised your daughter right to trust her instincts and to question things that feel wrong-if she's afraid they're stealing kids DNA they may well be who knows just because they say its for one thing who knows? Dont sign it and give your daughter a big hug for feeling secure enough to question things that seem wrong

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by browsey

I'd like to see them try to implant my child with a RFID microchip....If you think I'm a concerned parent because they want some blood or urine, just wait and see my reaction if they tried something like that.

Well said

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join