It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Attacks in Taiwan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Did anyone else pick up on this story..?

Magnetic Attacks

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GeordieLegend

More than likely untrue but even so.......WTF?

That is just nuts if it is true and if not it would make a great film!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
WoW

Well if this turns out to be true, well then we KNOW the US and other big countries have the same tech and have had for a while ....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A one line post and a link..nice

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just thought it a little strange -

a) What would make you think you were under "Magnetic Attack"?

and

b) Why would you immediately blame your own government's spy agency?

Does he know something the rest of us don't..?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
A one line post and a link..nice

Hey!

I'm a new guy here!! Quit with the intimidation!!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

To OP: Your going to get beat up by just putting a link on your post and no explanation. I recommend editing your thread with a bit of information. :-)

I read the article linked. Sadly many "governments" have this technology. With such a brief article it will make people think he is a bit odd in the least.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Dogmire because: helpin' out

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Chill..thats hardly intimidation.

Simply a comment to let you know 1 line posts in opening threads are not allowed. The idea is to create a meaningful post that promotes discussion. But you are free to complain to the mods if you feel intimidated...

edit on 8-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nah, i'm not intimidated...

...i only said that so you could look cool and hard in front of your mates...

I'll elaborate a little more next time though! Thanks for the tip-off!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sounds like the reports of the "The Moscow Signal" attacks on the US embassy in the 1970's.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Lin Ruey-shiung, the running mate of independent candidate James Soong, surprised the public last week when he claimed to have been subjected to "electromagnetic wave" attacks by the bureau on September 20 outside his home and over the following three days. "If I hadn't quickly moved out (of my home), I would have lost my mind," he told reporters.

Yes not only is the US likely in possession of this technology it would also explain much of what is going on with our politicians !

They must've Zapped OBAAAMA soon after his acceptance speech and is probably Standard Operating Procedure with all post JFK POTUS now days.

In fact it might explain what some of those numerous antennas on the roof of the WhiteHouse are used for as well ...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying

Sounds like the reports of the "The Moscow Signal" attacks on the US embassy in the 1970's.

Greetings:

We are actually old enough to remember Jack Anderson's stories on this and wondered
what we were doing to them in retaliation.

... Not until Jack Anderson broke the 'Moscow Signal' story in 1972 did the public learn the truth. Several months after Anderson's microwave column, the Soviets accused the U.S. of irradiating chess wizard Boris Spaasky with electronic devices, causing him to lose a championship match to Bobby Fischer.

On February 7, 1976, the Los Angeles Times quoted U.S. Ambassador Walter J. Stoessel, Jr., as telling his staff that the microwaves could cause leukemia, skin cancer, cataracts, and emotional illness.

Stoessel himself was reportedly suffering from a mysterious illness resembling leukemia which caused [color=FDD017]bleeding in the eyes and nausea.

[color=Cyan]Two of his predecessors at the embassy died of cancer.

[color=Chartreuse]According to National Security Advisor Zbignew Brezhinski, U.S. embassy personnel in Moscow suffer the highest cancer rate in the world.

Today, despite a brief respite, the bombardment of the embassy continues while much of the evidence gathered by U.S. intelligence agencies remains classified.

However, raising the lid on PROJECT PANDORA has uncovered a box full of secrets about microwave effects..

PROJECT PANDORA

U.S. interest in this "less-than-lethal" technology dates back to the early 1960s, when the
State Department became aware of low-energy microwave radiation directed at the U.S. embassy in Moscow.

Under the name "Project Pandora," secret research into the Moscow [color=Cyan]radiation continued for ten years -- before embassy employees were informed that they were on the receiving end. Researchers initially assumed that the microwaves were designed to activate bugging devices.

But when a large number of illnesses were reported at the embassy, a review of Soviet scientific journals revealed that the Soviets believed microwaves affected cell membranes and increased the excitability of nerve cells.

Officially, the incidence of illness at the embassy was ultimately blamed on the U.S. shortwave transmitting antenna on the embassy roof, which leaked energy and contributed to the unhealthy environment. Still, the secrecy surrounding Project Pandora encouraged further speculation within the U.S. intelligence community and elsewhere.

For instance, researchers knew that [color=Cyan]a low-energy microwave beam could be modulated with an "audiogram," and actually convey a recognizable message into an irradiated brain. This led some U.S. spooks to suspect that the Soviets had been attempting to practice mind control on the embassy staff...

Another path leading back to MKULTRA...

One problem is the compartmentation of the CIA's record-keeping systems. Another is that the CIA immediately decided that the Committee's purview was restricted only to ionizing radiation -- the type of radiation of interest in nuclear testing, as opposed to the electromagnetic and sound waves that might be used for mind control. Finally, those documents that the CIA did release were heavily redacted.

The Committee noted that they had "received numerous queries about MKULTRA and the other related programs from scholars, journalists, and citizens who have been unable to review the complete record."

In fact, most of the MKULTRA records were destroyed in 1973 by the order of Richard Helms, who waived an internal CIA regulation to do so. It was also the practice of MKULTRA to maintain as few records as possible...

Something is going on here, and chances are excellent that it's not happening merely for our general amusement.

Whoever the men in black turn out to be, it's not the casually-titillated viewer of "The X Files" that worries them.

Instead, [color=3BB0FF]it's the relentless researchers who track their careers and publicize their deeds, hoping that one day the state will have no secrets, and that those who live off of its impoverished taxpayers will, in the end, be held accountable...

Go get 'em!

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]
edit on 8/12/2011 by thorfourwinds because: colortag

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you use parts from a microwave oven
you can make a beam that will cook! a part of the body.
in small doses it will give cancer.

if you can set as many as you can get.
use the rooms/houses around the target building.
and when they sleep you use them.
you will very slowly cook them.

people throw away microwave ovens.
it is usually a internal fuse or switch.
they can be fixet easily.
so you get they free.

I am using the coils from them to try to build a tesla coil.
I don't think it will work. but I like trying.

what I am saying is Anyone can do it to You!

edit on 8-12-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join