It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens in out lifetime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
do you guys think that aliens will invade us in ourlifetime? or do you think they will be friendly.
im new here so i dont know as much as you guys, so thx for any help

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   

do you guys think that aliens will invade us in ourlifetime? or do you think they will be friendly. im new here so i dont know as much as you guys, so thx for any help

Nobody here knows anything you haven't already heard b4, regardless of how many points they have beside their name. So your guess is as good as anybody elses.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point

do you guys think that aliens will invade us in ourlifetime? or do you think they will be friendly. im new here so i dont know as much as you guys, so thx for any help

Nobody here knows anything you haven't already heard b4, regardless of how many points they have beside their name. So your guess is as good as anybody elses.

Good point there. Anyhow joana, I personally think the invasion has already begun. GW is an alien you know! An alien mutant! And there's proof too, just watch Rage Against The Machine's music video Testify

Anyhow, just do a search on the forums, you'll see tons of topics regarding just about anything you can imagine that is alien related.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Unfortunately, when looking at the available evidence for alien visitation, the likelihood of them being friendly is pretty slim...

1. Secrecy - there is ample evidence of a government coverup. Why cover up if the visits are to help mankind? Aside from possible reasons, why then do the aliens also seem to insist on maintaining their secrecy? As they could obviously reveal themselves if they wished.

2. Abduction accounts - hardly a "friendly" act.

3. Military encounters - there are numerous incidents of weapons use between UFOs and military aircraft.

4. Military projects - numerous, official projects, such as SIGN and GRUDGE that tend to indicate less than friendly relations.

5. Interest in military facilities - a lot of the sightings have focused on UFO activity near military facilities, why not the UN instead?

These are just some quickies off the top of my head, but I think you get the point....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Unfortunately, when looking at the available evidence for alien visitation, the likelihood of them being friendly is pretty slim...

1. Secrecy - there is ample evidence of a government coverup. Why cover up if the visits are to help mankind? Aside from possible reasons, why then do the aliens also seem to insist on maintaining their secrecy? As they could obviously reveal themselves if they wished.

3. Military encounters - there are numerous incidents of weapons use between UFOs and military aircraft.

4. Military projects - numerous, official projects, such as SIGN and GRUDGE that tend to indicate less than friendly relations.

5. Interest in military facilities - a lot of the sightings have focused on UFO activity near military facilities, why not the UN instead?

These are just some quickies off the top of my head, but I think you get the point....

Well, I'd personally go for the governements making their interests as usual here. See, if you were an alien, wouldn't you try to study as much as you can whatever species you met across the universe? And if you were governement, wouldn't you try to gain financially and technologically from alien's existence? And would you really shout their existence to the world?? Just think at war of the worlds...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by joana
do you guys think that aliens will invade us in ourlifetime? or do you think they will be friendly.
im new here so i dont know as much as you guys, so thx for any help

The littles babys born now , also have right to be grand mother/father. OK ?? WATH ABOUT the kids in 2100(COMMON ERA...).....
not AD (wrong nomber ) . Theyr's OURLIFETIMES?????

To qustion--another question. MERCI DE TON REPONCE

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

How do you know??
They could be playing games and having a good time up there for all we know
but there isnt any evidence of alien life so i doubt invasion is possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

How do you know??
They could be playing games and having a good time up there for all we know but there isnt any evidence of alien life so i doubt invasion is possible.

Wrong.

There isn't any "proof" of alien life, but there is "evidence". I don't "know" anything as to the abductions, so I'm going off of the reports. The reports almost all describe unauthorized medical procedures, and occassionally non-consentual breeding experiments, and this is NOT the behavior of "benevolent" beings...

Well, I'd personally go for the governements making their interests as usual here. See, if you were an alien, wouldn't you try to study as much as you can whatever species you met across the universe? And if you were governement, wouldn't you try to gain financially and technologically from alien's existence? And would you really shout their existence to the world?? Just think at war of the worlds...

I agree, but it doesn't change that the aliens' willingness to comply with the secrecy, points to at best unconcern, and at worst dubious acts and intentions.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How kind do we seem to a monkey being vivisected, rabbits getting cologne sprayed into their eyes- Humans would need to act a little less barbaricly to be treated any different. I'm not against testing, but to be cut up alive is nasty. Maybe the aliens treat a new species based on how that species treats others. I don't know, maybe I'm reaching here. Bottom line I don't think they are any more barbaric than us. We seem to be really good at it.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Never said they were barbaric, just that the evidence doesn't seem to point to them having our best interests in mind...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah, probably about the same interest that Cortez had for the Incas.

new topics

top topics

join