It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when a president is elected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Why is it that after every Pres is sworn in he goes in the opposite direction of what he ran on. Obama said he would get our troops out of war. He said holding prisoners with no trial is not the American way etc..etc..etc..

Are they sworn in and then debrief by the powerful and told "listen this is the agenda. You will follow it and have a wonderful life. Dont follow it and well bad things could happen to you. I really dont get it. I know their all corrupt and ego maniacs but dam. Is it really true that the world govt is coming. Looks to be that way

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
probably he gets into his office and finds out what the actual job involves and then realises he's got to scratch all those backs that helped him into office and suddenly realizes that there aint any way he can do his election promises while keeping his friends happy

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
In the words of the late but great Bill Hicks

"Whenever a new president is elected, they'd take him into a smoky room and show him footage of the Kennedy assassination from a different angle. Footage that no-one has ever seen before..... And then say 'ANY QUESTIONS?....... I thought not.'

Different mask, same agenda.

It's the same here in the UK, I don'tknow anyone that voted Conservative, or that wanted this coalition Govt. They have done exactly as the shortened name says.....Liberal Democrates and the Conservatives form a Con-Dem Govt.

Dark, dark days.

Remirah

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
Why is it that after every Pres is sworn in he goes in the opposite direction of what he ran on. Obama said he would get our troops out of war. He said holding prisoners with no trial is not the American way etc..etc..etc..

Are they sworn in and then debrief by the powerful and told "listen this is the agenda. You will follow it and have a wonderful life. Dont follow it and well bad things could happen to you. I really dont get it. I know their all corrupt and ego maniacs but dam. Is it really true that the world govt is coming. Looks to be that way

to answer your title: empty promises, more lies, and more corruption.

I think you are right about the debrief. It certainly seems that way, and is totally plausible also. Or, it's a manchurian candidate type scenario. Either way, something fishy seems to happen when presidents take their position.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What happens when a president is elected ...
In the case of Bush43 and Obama (Betchya) -

- He gets a dumbed down 'security briefing' from TPTB ... just enough of the truth to scare the stuff'n out of him to make him a good tool and to follow orders. (did you see the footage of Obama before/after his 'security briefing'?? VERY interesting differences in his speech patterns and body language .. dude got scared IMHO).

- He goes to a bunch of inauguration parties ... spends a pile of money that isn't his .. digs the attention and the fame factor ... dreams about how he's 'set' for the rest of his life as long as he behaves as TPTB say ... doesn't ask any questions that he hasn't a right to know about (UFOs, ET, CFR, Bildebergers).

- He holds his breath with the hope that TPTB will continue to hide all the wrong things he did before being made their good little tool ... Bush43 AWOL from active duty? ... OBAMA - who killed the choir master (Donald Young) and what was Obamas role in all that? (and the fake BC that had to be made)

- He pretends to want to be reelected because that's what is expected by their respective parties, but in reality he wants to get out and be left alone with either his booze (Bush43) or his racist 'liberation theology' cult thoughts (Obama).
edit on 12/8/2011 by FlyersFan because: fixed word

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
During the debriefing do you think they bring out the reptilian overlord?? Scare the S**t out of him, right?? It is truly amazing to see speeches these guys made before and after their elections. I guess dde tried to warn us and maybe Kennedy was gonna just come out and tell us what truly is goin on

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

I've wondered if, while in the 'briefing', the veil is lifted just a peek and 'they' (the real powers that be) arrive and show the new POTUS how they can wipe him and his whole family out if he doesn't play ball. Wipe 'em out and not get caught doing it.

But of course, I AM a paranoid conspiracist ... So I could be way off on this.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
Why is it that after every Pres is sworn in he goes in the opposite direction of what he ran on. Obama said he would get our troops out of war.

The Obama I remember didn't say that. In fact, candidate Obama said he would increase troop levels in Afghanistan and make incursions into Pakistan.

No, that is not at all what happens. What happens is they stop campaigning, they start doing the job, and the reality of that job directs and constrains them in ways that they didn't know about or care to discuss on the campaign trail. In light of his history and the facts on the ground none of Obama's policy choices have been very surprising. It's been obvious to some commentators all along that would not close Gitmo, for instance.

top topics

join