It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia PM Vladimir Putin accuses US over poll protests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your reply.

If you'd like a reply from me I'd be happy to but please clarify as for the moment, your current post is a bit confusing.

Nice try with the insulting but doesnt work you know what i wrote it and that upsets you. Let re ask you

America is a a corrupt and bastardized regime and with a puppet vs puppet democracy you sure you want that for the russian people?

And just what kind of democracy you want the russian people to have?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure why you're so aggravated. I implied that both the russian and united states governments are as corrupt and messed up as eachother.

You're asking me for an answer I couldn't possibly give you because I don't know the answer.

The best I have is lets see how things play out and assuming the people of both nations and all over the world finally have enough and oust their politicians at some point, when the smoke clears things may hopefully be better. I have no idea what better is because no matter what, people are fallible and never perfect.

This is what was implied by my first post, I apologise if it was taken out of context somehow.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
I'm not sure why you're so aggravated. I implied that both the russian and united states governments are as corrupt and messed up as eachother.

Corruption or not, at least the Russian government works towards the interest of Russia.

The American government does not. The US is a plutocracy where money directs the government in seeking out more profit, and if profit is not found in providing social necessities and maintaining infrastructure, then it is avoided.

In US elections, any American corporation can anonymously spend as much money as it wants on a candidate. This means that any private interest capable of maintaining a front company in the US can buy out the presidency. This includes any private interest, whether it be the zionist lobby, financial elite, islamic terrorists, Canadian dairy farmers, aliens, rich dolphins in the upper class of the ocean, Nazis in the antarctic, or even FSB spies.

My point is that the US presidency, and thus the US executive, is thus a commodity- for sale is a four year term of directing the US war machine for the buyer's interest.

But Russia is not like this. Russian leaders are not bought out by foreign interests and they do not shy away from real national issues, both domestic and abroad. So comparing Russian and American politics is comparing apples to oranges.

And when speaking of corruption, it needs to be understood that corruption differs. American corruption is a class deal where the rich can get away with anything- Russian corruption is where cultural icons can get away with anything.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Clinton vs Putin Cage Match!!!!

Great ratings....

All earnings to save the EU.....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Clinton vs Putin Cage Match!!!!

Great ratings....

All earnings to save the EU.....

Remember, Putin is a black belt master in Judo; Clinton laughs like a demon. I would pay to see how that turns out

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Indeed, quite the match, they are, no doubt....

And a worthwhile viewing for sure....

Now if only a major pay per view would pick it up.....

On the reality side, I think this test of will's has "NO" true winner...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
An insider's account of vote rigging for Putin
Dec 6 03:05 PM US/Eastern
By LYNN BERRY
Associated Press

- The election official had a problem. Workers at his polling station had been stuffing ballot boxes with votes for Vladimir Putin's party all day, he says, but when the votes were counted United Russia still didn't have enough. So he huddled with the election commission he chaired at the Moscow precinct. The decision: Putin's party would get the desired 65 percent. One member objected, but relented when the others tossed his Communist Party a few dozen votes. The commission chairman spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity for fear of losing his job. He also said he could be punished for disobeying orders to report any contact with foreign observers or journalists to the FSB, the successor to the Soviet-era KGB.

His account closely matches reports by independent observers of rampant vote-rigging during Sunday's election, in which United Russia maintained its majority in parliament. Amateur videos posted on the Internet also appeared to show falsified ballots spilling out of boxes at polling stations. Officially, United Russia got roughly 50 percent of the vote, a significant drop from the 64 percent the party won in the last election. But the reports of fraud indicate it may have lost even more support than those results suggest. Central Election Commission officials said they have received no reports of serious violations but would investigate any formal complaints...............................

www.breitbart.com...

This appears to have been one seriously fraudulent election.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

This appears to have been one seriously fraudulent election.

Appears?

No, really? ....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

NO!

Wrong!

Putin got 99.48% of the vote in Chechnya fair and square [With only minor arm twisting, back room deals and fraudulent poll results] which was to be expected from EX KGB.

Get with the program man...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join