It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11.A day that change my life.[WTB]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
9.11.2001,I was much younger at that time full of hope and aspiration,I didn't know what that day will bring to me, from a personal view of Life!

I use to work in the tallest building in the city,right in the center of the city.That day I have a meeting with some clients ,and I was accompanied by one of my very young employed.

Just as we finish those meetings we return to the office.After I park the car, we have to cross the street to a pedestrian crossing.
There are three strip away.Well, while I start crossing, the first line of cars stop, the second line of cars stop, I cross three quarters and at the last strip of the road I see with the tail of my eye a car coming into speed. Instinctively I jump in front to avoid the impact and my feet were hit not very hard.

The person that I was with take the blow at full tilt.I see her body built in air and folded before few meters.
It was shocking for me.The ambulance come on the instant, and we run to the hospital.She didn't survived.
It was just like in a nightmare,her parents rush to the hospital ,they were from another city, and find out of the tragedy.
That day I find out about the tragedy at the World Trade Center and Pentagon,but the pain in my soul was to big to understand what really is going on.
I never was the same ,I was changed forever.
For years I saw that image in my eyes,and I use to have nightmares.

Where were you that day,because I was in hell,a double hell!

edit on 8-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: 1

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Maybe you mean 2001, not 2011.
I have a cousin who witnessed her best friend die in a road accident, and was injured
herself. It can only be a horrific experience, and I am sorry for your pain.
I too felt sadness at the terrible loss of life in the U.S. that day, but i recently
came to realise that 9/11 was not at all what we thought it was!

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

Movie characters/creations feel no Real pain.
A happy ending of sorts, witht half the pain of that day removed.
Now for the anger at being had...!

Your friend just got there before you, is all.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yes sorry, I was inadvertent.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I am sorry for your cousin,the pain it's the same for all the people.

top topics

join