It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here believe that in the New World Order that there is a Jewish Conspiracy ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Does anyone here believe that in the New World Order that there is a Jewish Conspiracy ? While I am not Anti Semitic or Anti Jewish or a White Supremacist I think there are certain Jews involved in the New World Order I don't agree with Alex Jones on this issue I think Texe Marrs is right.

www.texemarrs.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
No.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/11/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikejohnson2006
Does anyone here believe that in the New World Order that there is a Jewish Conspiracy ?

Nope.
Nobody here believes that.
At all.
Noone.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think that if they are smart enough to control the world and obviously understand human psychology greatly, they would not be dumb enough to believe in a religion. But then nothing would surprise me.
Follow the money.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Uh...isn't that what Zeitgeist is about?

Note: I've never watched it. So this is a sincere response. To my knowledge though, that's a majority of the movie Zeitgeist's basis.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
;
edit on 8-12-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I can guarantee you that many people here do.

It really depends how you define Jewish conspiracy.

Jews are a insulated group, and highly successful. For these reasons, there will always be those who point to them as scapegoats in times of turmoil.

The present is no different.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I believe in some of the things that I've heard in regards to the NWO. Some of the things seem way too far fetched.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is not a conspiracy site, dude. No one here believes in that stuff.

Mod Note: 1-line post. Please review.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I do.

Mod Note: 1-line post. Please review.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I do to a point although Jewish conspiracy is unfair as most jews are not part of any conspiracy, Iranian jews etc, David Icke etc prefer Rothschild Zionists to avoid being labelled anti semites,

It is true that the Askenazi jews (Rothschild etc) have the banking system pretty much sown up, the Chinese have published econnomics books on the matter estimating Rothschild wealth at 5 trillion , other estimates claim 100 trillion. It is easy to imagine this if they have been lending to governments for over 200 years and taking a cut on all the gold that passes through London. They were in charge of the printing of money in the UK until the 70s I believe.

On the other hand there are groups like the Bilderbergs which is more directly NWO, that includes many non Rothschild Zionists (though is led by David Rockerfella) particularly Royals. Could it be that these "jews" just work for royalty? Or is their aim destorying Royalty and religion. I dont for a second believe the Queen is as poor as were are made to believe, when I was younger I remember reading she owned 26% of BP amongst other things, perhaps this is why whistle blowers (oil spill) got assasinated?

Then we have the masons, believed to originate with the Knights templar, jews will claim masons are a jewsish thing. It may indeed go back as far as the temple of Solomon. The top masons are likely Rothschilds/Rockerfells in New York lodges. See Albert Pike letter for possible agenda here, eg destruction of all religions(and aethism) in favour of Luciferianism.

Finally there are the Jesuits, see black pope. The most convincing Kennedy assasination theory ive read was it was the Jesuits. Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit (founder of the Illuminati) it is also alleged that herman van rompuy and mario draghi were jesuit trained. The Jesuits are Zionists also so they may work hand in hand with the "Jews" to recreate Israel as per the old testament. There are a lot of angles that need to be considered and here are just 3, without even getting into the various "orders" Whether we are dealing with 1 conspiracy or several I am really not sure anymore.
edit on 8-12-2011 by trustnothing because: .

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I don't give a flying turkey!

I don't think there is a Jewish conspiracy but I do believe there is a Zionist conspiracy that disguise their intentions behind Judaism. The Jewish people suffer because of this Zionist conspiracy, WW2 is a perfect example.

Zionists have succeeded for the most part. They have the ability to label anyone who criticizes their actions as an Anti-Semite. I'm sure many of you have seen it here on ATS.

Here is a trick they use very often:

edit on 8-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

While the Zionists claim they are Jews in reality they are Edomites. The disagreement and the attempt to usurp has been going on since the time of Jacob and Esau. During the time of Jesus some his disagreement with the church leaders at the time surrounded this fact. I verse in the KJB he asked when were they ever in bondage in Egypt and of course their answer was never. King Harod who rebuilt the Temple in Jerusalem was from a long line of Edomite family. Their demise is forewarned in the scriptures and is the only group of people it states God hates. For those who chose not to believe in the Bible can still learn a lot about the history of that part of world from it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
No, the Jews would never be involved with the NWO. The NWO will try to destroy Israel according to prophecy.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by will615

I'm not a firm believer but prophecy hints that the Israelis are not really Jews. Maybe whoever wrote the bible were anti Semites too...LOL

Revelations 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I personally believe that the Zionists are trying to fulfill the prophecies of these fabricated religions. That's how sick these individuals are.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Israel is a jewish state. The bible makes several references to that.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I believe that the whole "OMG JOOZ are taking over the WORLD" thing is more of a david icke theory. You may have better luck with that crowd.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615

Israel is a jewish state. The bible makes several references to that.

Really? The bible? Are you sure it was not their flag that gave it away?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Did you know many of these "Jewish Elite" are not practicing Jews? They are Jew by bloodline, not religion. Take the Great George Soros or House of Rothschild for example. I would rather call these people "TPTB",Elites, or Illuminati, as not to confuse them with religious Jews.

If the Jews were in control of the world, don't you think they would have done a faster/better job at exterminating the Palestinians or rebuilding the destroyed temple?

The Elites are the Hebrew Israelites that worshipped the golden calf. Jews are the ones at the synagogue reciting Torah. Zionists are not Jews. Zionists have separated as far from the Jewish family tree as Ishmael and the Arabs.

If the State of Israel is a Jewish nation, why is it a secular country instead of being governed by Mosaic Law? Many of those in power in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Khazars and Turks. Why don't the Hassidic or Orthodox Jews hold majority power in Israel?

The State of Israel is not governed by Jewish Law. Those holding majority power are not pure Hebrew blood. It's all a grand deception.

"Early on when I was a kid I'd say, 'If I were a Jew I would be a Zionist." I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist." [Joe Biden - Vise President, USA]

NETUREI KARTA: Jews United Against Zionism

Jews Against Zionsim

Jews do know what Zionism is and what's going on. Why do we think all Jews are either going along with the Opus Magnum, or are naive to it? Because those who control the media do not want the world to know that even Jews are against them. "Jews" do not own the media.... it's all a grand deception.

The Jews are a scapegoat and human shield for the Illuminati to hide behind. The Protocols of Zion were phrased in such a way as to put all the blame on the Jews so that the real powers could keep on doing what they do.

(I do not use the term "Illuminati" as an exclusive group such as the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati. I use it to encompass all those with power who are pulling strings in the shadows.)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Great posts! And it is very excellent that you are aware of the verse from Revelations and to put 2 and 2 together!!!

World Wars which both rival coalitions were funded by the same Elites... the same Elites invade and conquer Palestine to create a New Sion/Zion... same Elites fund and arm the so-called State of Israel... on and on. Fake Jews to rule over the Land of Milk and Honey. You're spot on!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join