It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Model Walks Into Airplane Propeller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is a terrible accident that shouldn’t have happened; my thoughts go out her and her family.
I hope she makes a good recovery and has a full and happy life.

And to those making jokes, imagine for just a moment that it was your daughter.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Oh wow, I had not heard about this at all. Because it says McKinney Texas, I am guessing this happened at the small private airport that I used to live just down the road from years ago.

It saw single engine planes and corporate jets. Though one time, an actual military jet landed there. The thing flew very low and fast right over my house. Very loud and shook everything big time! Never found out what that was about.

In fact the small city next to it has been in a legal fight for years with McKinney, trying to get it closed down, due to noise. At least they were when I lived there.

But I digress....

Anyway, she is absolutely lucky to be alive and it is astounding that she is walking! I mean, that thing could have chopped her into bits. Very scary.

I am wondering why she was allowed to leave the plane before the propeller had stopped. Especially in the dark.... I don't know the laws about that, but I think the pilot screwed up on that one, at least morally, so to speak.

They never should have let her out of the plane before it was safe to get out. This was a horrible accident that could have been very easily avoided.
edit on 12-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join