It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and 666 years ago.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hey ATS,
A bit of a spark went off in my mind the other night as I was thinking about numerology. I decided to randomly do a search and see what happened 666 years before 2012, which takes us to the year 1346. What lead me to this actually came about when looking at the 'death' of Osama Bin Laden that was announced this year. His death was announced on May 1st, which is also known as the Pagan holiday called the Holiday of Beltane. I suggest some of you do some research on that holiday and it's rituals if you wish to learn more. Precisely 66 years prior on that same date of May the 1st, the death of Hitler was announced. That is nothing new for many ATSer's. Anyway, not to digress, I'm just using this as one example of numerology being used in a similar fashion and what inspired me to search this date.

On to the main topic...

The year 1346 had a lot of things happen. The first thing I found is what grabbed my attention; one of the most desolating plagues in our history struck...the Black Plague

In the year 1346, one of the most desolating plagues recorded in history, commenced its ravages in China, and swept over all Asia and nearly all Europe. The disease is recorded in the ancient annals under the name of Black Death. Thirteen millions of the population were, in the course of a few months, swept into the grave. Entire cities were depopulated, and the dead by thousands lay unburied. The pestilence swept with terrible fury the encampments of the Tartars, and weakened that despotic power beyond all recovery. But one third of the population of the principalities of Pskof and of Novgorod were left living. At London fifty thousand were interred in a single cemetery. The disease commenced with swellings on the fleshy parts of the body, a violent spitting of blood ensued, which was followed by death the second or third day.

It is impossible, according to the ancient annalists, to imagine a spectacle so terrible. Young and old, fathers and children, were buried in the same grave. Entire families disappeared in a day. Each curate found, every morning, thirty dead bodies, often more, in his church. Greedy men at first offered their services to the dying, hoping to obtain their estates, but when it was found that the disease was communicated by touch, even the most wealthy could obtain no aid. The son fled from the father. The brother avoided the brother. Still there were not a few examples of the most generous and self-sacrificing devotion. Medical skill was of no avail whatever, and the churches were thronged with the multitudes who, in the midst of the dying and the dead, were crying to God for aid. Multitudes in their terror bequeathed all their property to the church, and sought refuge in the monasteries. It truth, it appeared as if Heaven had pronounced the sentence of immediate death upon the whole human family.

It gets more interesting...

The Black Death had a huge impact on society. Fields went unploughed as the men who usually did this were victims of the disease. Harvests would not have been brought in as the manpower did not exist. Animals would have been lost as the people in a village would not have been around to tend them.

Therefore whole villages would have faced starvation. Towns and cities would have faced food shortages as the villages that surrounded them could not provide them with enough food. Those lords who lost their manpower to the disease, turned to sheep farming as this required less people to work on the land. Grain farming became less popular – this, again, kept towns and cities short of such basics as bread. One consequence of the Black Death was inflation – the price of food went up creating more hardship for the poor. In some parts of England, food prices went up by four times.

How did peasants respond?

Those who survived the Black Death believed that there was something special about them – almost as if God had protected them. Therefore, they took the opportunity offered by the disease to improve their lifestyle.

Feudal law stated that peasants could only leave their village if they had their lord’s permission. Now many lords were short of desperately needed labour for the land that they owned. After the Black Death, lords actively encouraged peasants to leave the village where they lived to come to work for them. When peasants did this, the lord refused to return them to their original village.

Peasants could demand higher wages as they knew that a lord was desperate to get in his harvest.

So the government faced the prospect of peasants leaving their villages to find a better ‘deal’ from a lord thus upsetting the whole idea of the Feudal System which had been introduced to tie peasants to the land. Ironically, this movement by the peasants was encouraged by the lords who were meant to benefit from the Feudal System.

To curb peasants roaming around the countryside looking for better pay, the government introduced the Statute of Labourers in 1351 that stated:

No peasants could be paid more than the wages paid in 1346. No lord or master should offer more wages than paid in 1346. No peasants could leave the village they belonged to.

Though some peasants decided to ignore the statute, many knew that disobedience would lead to serious punishment. This created great anger amongst the peasants which was to boil over in 1381 with the Peasants Revolt. Hence, it can be argued that the Black Death was to lead to the Peasants Revolt.

Many modern scholars believe the Black Plague was the result of a biological attack. Yet, the exact causation and origin of the disease remains unknown...

The Black Plague as well as the violation of human rights was not the only major event that occurred. 1346 also marked one of the most important battles in the Hundred Year War called The Battle of Crecy, when King Edward III invaded France. The actual starting point of the Hundred Year War can be marked as beginning in 1337, 9 years prior to 1346. Looking at 9 years prior to 2012, that brings us to 2003, the year we invaded Iraq and began the wars in the Middle East, which seems to be never ending wars.

A character known as the Black Prince, was known to have played a prominent role in this battle. He was Edward the IV, eldest son of King Edward III. It is said he got the title the Black Prince because of the dark armor he wore to battle(dark knight/prince of darkness??). It seems the war started due to greed(big surprise) and elites wanting control and power over assets.

Its basic cause was a dynastic quarrel that originated when the conquest of England by William of Normandy created a state lying on both sides of the English Channel. In the 14th cent. the English kings held the duchy of Guienne in France; they resented paying homage to the French kings, and they feared the increasing control exerted by the French crown over its great feudal vassals. The immediate causes of the Hundred Years War were the dissatisfaction of Edward III of England with the nonfulfillment by Philip VI of France of his pledges to restore a part of Guienne taken by Charles IV; the English attempts to control Flanders, an important market for English wool and a source of cloth; and Philip's support of Scotland against England.

Read more: Hundred Years War: Causes — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Continued...

The war may be dated from 1337, when Edward III of England assumed the title of king of France, a title held by Philip VI. Edward first invaded France from the Low Countries (1339–40), winning small success on land but defeating (1340) a French fleet at the battle of Sluis. In 1346 he won the battle of Crécy and besieged Calais, which surrendered in 1347. In 1356 the English won the battle of Poitiers, capturing King John II of France. After prolonged negotiations, the Treaty of Brétigny was signed (1360); England received Calais and practically all of Aquitaine, as well as a large ransom for the captive king.

Read more: Hundred Years War: The War — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

The Hundred Years War inflicted untold misery on France. Farmlands were laid waste, the population was decimated by war, famine, and the Black Death (see plague), and marauders terrorized the countryside. Civil wars (see Jacquerie; Cabochiens; Armagnacs and Burgundians) and local wars (see Breton Succession, War of the) increased the destruction and the social disintegration. Yet the successor of Charles VII, Louis XI, benefited from these evils. The virtual destruction of the feudal nobility enabled him to unite France more solidly under the royal authority and to promote and ally with the middle class. From the ruins of the war an entirely new France emerged. For England, the results of the war were equally decisive; it ceased to be a continental power and increasingly sought expansion as a naval power.

Read more: Hundred Years War: Results of the War — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

King Edward III was also said to have been financing their enemies, much like what goes on today…

Papal taxation of the English Church was suspected to be financing the nation's enemies, while the practice of provisions – the Pope providing benefices for clerics – caused resentment in the English population. The statutes of Provisors and Praemunire, of 1350 and 1353 respectively, aimed to amend this by banning papal benefices, as well as limiting the power of the papal court over English subjects.[71] The statutes did not, however, sever the ties between the king and the Pope, who were equally dependent upon each other

Looking at numerology and how it is used has become of great interest to me. I believe the 'elites' do in fact use a system of numerology. Honestly, I don't know a whole lot about it and the information I presented I just recently came across, a bit by accident. There is always this same pattern in our history of how these families run the big show. So, it seemed like something worthwhile of presenting and sharing with fellow like-minded ATSer's.

What could this mean? Could the 'elites'(I hate calling them that) be planning something like what happened in 1346? Is there going to be another plague? Biological attack? Martial law? An invasion of a major country and start of another war? Those things started in 1346 and became the onset of many human struggles through the years after. They keep prepping us for more wars, we have mounting financial debt and that same thing was also a major issue back then. I know this is all pure speculation and could, and very well may be, completely wrong. But….what if it's not?….the saying goes that history repeats itself...which it does seem to...but why? The game is rigged.

Note: I didn't post my bibliography, so if you want to know more, I suggest just doing a search on Google for the year 1346.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
very good find.all this is just history is just history repeating its self.. we are desperate for world revolution and i dont mean occupy, thats an elite agenda to see what sort of numbers they are up against....seek and destroy come on ppl

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Wait....what 'Modern Scholars' think the Black Plague was some kind of 'Biological Attack'?????

You kind of lost me there....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Wait....what 'Modern Scholars' think the Black Plague was some kind of 'Biological Attack'?????

Here.

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

Mark Wheelis
Author affiliation: University of California, Davis, California USA

This guy for one.

To be clear... specifically... the plague happened on it's own... the Bio Warfare was done in Caffa. So apparently infected cadavers were planted in caffa purposefully to infect the people of Caffa.

The black plague happened on it's own... and some greedy corrupt people spread it to places and used it as a weapon.

They didn't "create" the plague... they just used it.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Biological attack that originated with the aliens......

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Like I said, this is for speculative purposes just to be discussed.
Plus, Laokin just posted an example. Read more about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Well now that is certainly an interesting account, and I thank you for the information.....but to be clear, it is only an account of people using the Black Plague as a biological weapon....not that the plague itself was a biological attack.. which seems to be what the author of this thread is suggesting. The paper you link to itself says "the event was unimportant in the spread of the plague pandemic."

Interesting though this account is, it doesn't seem to be evidence that the Black Plague itself was some sort of biological attack, only that the spread of it, in this one instance was intentional. I know you admit as much in your comment, and while this may seem a small point to some, I think it's an important distinction. I'd be happy to read any evidence that the Plague itself was some sort of biological attack, if it exists.....I admit your comment was quite interesting and has peaked my interest!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Biological attack that originated with the aliens......

Oh boy, aliens? What kind of alien? The wide eyes or the reptilian?
Aside from that question, please elaborate..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
In about a thousand years, there will be about 600 meanings for each day.

Everything will seem like a conspiracy.

Imagine it.

"Dad! The space-toast is burned!"

"Oh my God, son! Exactly 666 days ago, the Unholy-war of the Egg-men took place!"

"And 666 years ago there was a carrot that got burned, too, right dad?"

"Right Son."

It's all just a pile of space-junk.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Unrealised because: A conspiracy took place in my post.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Unrealised because: I just witnessed another conspiracy!!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I didn't mean to be implying that the spawn of the disease itself was the result of biological warfare. I meant in the sense of like when the British gave the Indians infected blankets. That's considered a biological attack. Just to clear that up

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

I didn't mean to be implying that the spawn of the disease itself was the result of biological warfare. I meant in the sense of like when the British gave the Indians infected blankets. That's considered a biological attack. Just to clear that up

Fair enough...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

I was about to say something similar. I wish I could be around 666 years from now to see how many people point to things that are happening now, and use it as a basis for their end of the world scenarios.

new topics

top topics

join