It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posters On Global And Mail Praising Gorbachov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Sourc e G&M
Bravo Mr Gorbachov.. Where were you when they banned the real opposition parties from even running? Putin will crush any revolt.. he has his Nashi drones in every corner of that country..
in every office and force.. they are the Putin Youth.. now known as the Interior Ministry Police..

and soon to be formed into a SS style force no doubt.. He's reading from Hitler's playbook.. but playing with a different peoples.. 10 years ago he might have been able to unite them into a Nazi style force.. but they;ve tasted freedom.. they have the internet and know they are being used, oppressed, and their rights violated.. So what is Putin's end game? Why is he going for power? he is seeking something..

if its to spread Russia's borders the world is in trouble.. We will soon see.. I just hope there isn't bloodshed there in the coming days and weeks.. if they could get a million people to protest maybe they'd have a chance at getting him out.. but i doubt they;ll get rolling due to his private army..

Oh brother what heck is happening with our fellow canadians

Always found Gorby to be a class act. He still doesn't disappoint.
One of recent history's most spectacular victims of really, really bad timing. A Kerensky with brains.

In Russia, there is no history of open democratic society. The Soviets were paranoid of the west, demonizing them... today the old Soviet paranoia is once again reborn in the Ex KGB operatives who run the country in league with organized criminal gangs aka OLIGARKs...' The country is so dysfunctional that they try to subvert their neigbours to keep them from moving westward. Ultimately this will lead to the disintegration of Russia, and the creation of new City States run by the Russian Mafia... Unless the people rise up once again.... this time on the side of democracy freedom and the rule of law....

What makes these Canadians think our democracy and American democracy is any different better?

What's the difference between "Putin Youth" and "Hitler Youth?"

So now Putin is Hitler? just like saddam was then gaddafi,seriously whats wrong with them?

In Soviet Russia, vote rigs you.

Now there is a man with integrity.

So Gorbachov the man who sold the USSR is a man with integrity with list of crimes and on the run in western countries

Seriously fellow canadians what are your thoughts on this? just what kind of democracy do you want the russian people to have? do you want elect me an American president puppet edition like the one seen in Georgia.

Or like the one in Italy? its already been proven democracy doesnt work, just look at greece and italy where they selected there minsters, they werent eleceted.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Up to their dirty old tricks again are they? Sorry to hear that. I always had respect for Gorby.
He came across as sincere. At least in my view. After all, he was instrumental in the Arms
Talks and the breaking up of The Soviet Union. Plus, I think The Gipper respected him as well.
They have a lot of leverage these days over there, turn a valve here and there and Presto!
The heat goes off in Europe.

Interesting Post, S&F

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
How do you even know that was posted by a Canadian?
Yes it's a Canadian site, but anyone from anywhere can post on it. If you also look at the guys name it's Langley. Isn't that in Virginia? USA?
I disagree with it too, but you can't blame it on Canadians.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Gorbachev is a hated man in Russia.Visit russian social networks and you will know why...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
How do you even know that was posted by a Canadian?
Yes it's a Canadian site, but anyone from anywhere can post on it. If you also look at the guys name it's Langley. Isn't that in Virginia? USA?
I disagree with it too, but you can't blame it on Canadians.

You have a point there, i may change the thread title

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It's alright dude. It just seemed like you were implying that ALL Canadians felt the same as that moron.

Do what you will with the title idc, just know we don't all feel the same, in fact I am confident everyone in my circle of friends would side against him.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sorry again but the Posters are at it yet again, seems to me that those 1 Million Followers of John McCain on twitter seems to have a job to do on the net

Global and Mail

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Russia just punk'd the world. I have a thread about it in my signature.

new topics

top topics

join