It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ food bill to make growing food a government privilege rather than a human right

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Clearly controlling the food supply is an important cog in the NWO machine

NaturalNews) The God-given human right to freely cultivate food is under attack in New Zealand

These people are stark raving mad if they think they can outlaw the backyard vege garden and small time suppliers

In accordance with the World Trade Organization's (WTO) Codex Alimentarius scheme for global food control, the NZ Food Bill, if passed, will essentially transfer primary control of food from individuals to corporations under the guise of food safety.

To rub salt in the wound the same corporations will be able to send thier own officers to check the law is being adhered to

As far as enforcement, the NZ bill also authorizes private companies to deploy "Food Safety Officers" that can raid private property without warrant.

Now if this sort of behaviour from our elected officials dosnt get the population up in arms then i guess we deserve everything we get.I live across the pond in Australia so this sort of bullsh*t will be happening here soon as weve followed the NZ example and got a big fraudulent Carbon Tax on the books as well.
Something has got to give soon I feel,If we dont take back our freedoms soon we are lost as a race

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
From Wiki...

Serfdom is the status of peasants under feudalism, specifically relating to Manorialism.

It was a condition of bondage or modified slavery which developed primarily during the High Middle Ages in Europe and lasted to the mid-19th century. Serfdom included the labor of serfs occupying a plot of land owned by a lord of the manor in return for protection and justice and the right to exploit certain fields within the manor to maintain their own subsistence.

We've come so far.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Life and health is over. Crazies like me have been posting about this codex for years. No one pays attention.

It's all over and nothing matters any more.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The saddest part is most people dont care and wont do anything. Wake up people we need to revolt already

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This has already been the case in the USA for years. Talked to a farmer lately?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes we have come far however we have further to go,these bottomfeeders running the world have to be routed out from every corner of the world and locked away from the human race for life,they arnt part of humanity so they should be excluded humanity IMO

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

ATM in Australia our prime farmlands are being sold to China, Quatar etc and the parts not sold are being destroyed by Coal seam mining whether the owners of the land like it or not,so yeah I guess the attack has already started here as well

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
oh god , seriously ...... they wanna take everything from us .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

Yes we have come far however we have further to go,these bottomfeeders running the world have to be routed out from every corner of the world and locked away from the human race for life,they arnt part of humanity so they should be excluded humanity IMO

I agree, the sooner a large enough group (OWS) decides to physically arrest these psychopathic elite, the sooner this insanity can end, if they sit around waiting (OWS) for the bad guys to change, things will steadily get worse. People living to 90 years old will be a conspiracy theory for the next generation.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

yeah despite the huge amount of doom and gloom washing through the web i honestly believe we are close to a tipping point (Sometime in the next 12 months) when its all going to come to a head and I wouldnt be surprised if mother nature throws in her 2 cents worth either

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You know...i think that deserves a thread of its own. Why DON'T we do a citizens arrest (en masse) against these *#********&$#$#?

Just to put the seed there. That is something the Occupy movement could do. Go after the baddies and make citizens' arrests en masse. I need to speak to someone about this.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Finally someone hears me! I've been planting that seed for a while now, no one seems to get that obvious concept. All this ridiculousness can end in a weekend of pitch forks & torches, Frankenstein's monster style.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
its a huma right not a damn government thing only.. if i wanna grow food im going too---__---

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

These people are stark raving mad if they think they can outlaw the backyard vege garden
What, you don't think it's possible for 'these people' to pull it off? Just take a look at America, in some states there is a similar law already in affect. I even think there's a similar law about collecting rainwater in some states. It's been like this for a while.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Bilder

These people are stark raving mad if they think they can outlaw the backyard vege garden
What, you don't think it's possible for 'these people' to pull it off? Just take a look at America, in some states there is a similar law already in affect. I even think there's a similar law about collecting rainwater in some states. It's been like this for a while.

No I dont think they can pull it off,sure theses laws are appearing in some shape or form right across the western world but just beneath the surface of society there is seething anger and rage building at an alarming rate and I believe when she blows TPTB will be swept into the dustbin of history

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Tell them you don't want "safe" food.

"Safe food" = GMO.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Exactly,they are using bullsh*t like safe food act to take control of the world food supply then its game over,its 5 minutes to midnight people

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

There's a lot you can do:

nzfoodsecurity.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It might be more of a local fenomena, that so many people in New Zealand grow their own veggies, that it is cutting into company profits. Not necessarily a step in a worldwide global scheme.

What about food grown for your own consumption? Will that be legal under the new bill?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When will we burn their buildings down and drown those responsible? How many generations have to be sacrificed? Unbelievable is the amount of idiocy in this age, everything is given freely, no matter if you say the energy of picking an apple must be compensated it is done so freely, nourishment is a gift of the world not individuals who have monopolised the supply. I read a thread on here yesterday of a woman who shot her two children and killed herself because she was denied food stamps, how ridiculous, easier to garner a weapon than milk and bread. We should burn it all down.
edit on 8-12-2011 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join