It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX, lies & the wrong videotape: What's NOT happening in Moscow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

FOX, lies & the wrong videotape: What's NOT happening in Moscow

rt.com

National Bank of Greece” in those big, pretty, gold letters can clearly be seen in the footage in the background.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don’t harbor any hopes that the FOX people will see this and suddenly change their “errant ways”. But for the viewers – there are no palm trees in the streets of Moscow,

Fox , BBC and the rest , remember BBC Shows “Green Square, Libya” FROM INDIA! they seem not to care , disinformation is a tool used just like any tool for oppression . I pointed out to a friend about the Indian flag on the BBC report , ohh just a mistake he said , I then said the two BBC presenters were university educated and that any switched on 10 year old who new world flags could spot the con . He was not in the least bothered zzzzzzzz .

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-12-2011 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I would like to see a response from all the people that always defend FOX by just saying MSNBC does it too. They have been doing this since the TEA party rallies started and it is like they do not even care if they get caught. MSNBC at least treats it audience like they are smarter than a bus full of monkeys.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There is a lot of propaganda flying around in Western media nowadays.I don't even take it seriously.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
my mother watches faux news 24/7 I ignore it becausethey lie and twist things so much what they end up putting out as news should be a prosecutable criminal offense.

I just watch as many news outlets about the same story as I can and then try to come as close to the truth as I can, they are all biased in some way. None are as blatant and shameless as FOX though..they take the propaganda prize in my Orwellian nightmare

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I know, I know - but RT is the pot calling the kettle black. They have done the same thing to spread false propaganda about the USA. They used footage from the union protests this year & said America was marching on Wall Street.

People did march on Wall Street months later... but weren't doing so at the time.

Don't forget - the press is largely made up of nitwits.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

interesting...Can you provide a source for it?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
From CNN... protesters disappear after heavy police presence: Source

People are still really upset, though.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yes,I know KPRF and NBP is organizing large protests in Moscow and United Russia and KPRF are trading allegations against each other.

I asked for something.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
FAUX NEWS LYING TO US????!?!?!?!!??!?!

This is just a common event. Its like urination...its going to happen throughout the day.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
LOL yeah baby give the people more...Get the cheque book and make sure its left blank so i can fill in the amount. Estimated time recovery three weeks total number of active trolling twohundred ( global )

Oh the irony of it all is that in a way you simply supported Greece's effort in its long and rocky road to financial recovery through your's truly.

edit on 8-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

interesting...Can you provide a source for it?

Here you go! www.abovetopsecret.com... (video) The second reply down explains what the video is from.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
When people tell me that they can't believe Glenn Beck had his own show on a news channel, I simply say he never did have a show on a news channel.

Fox news is not a news organization.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

the protesters in Wisconsin were protesting paycuts and had grudge against wall street being given benefits.
So technically RT seems to be right not propaganda as Wisconsin protesters had a grudge against their money being taken to reward the rich while they face austerity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
From CNN... protesters disappear after heavy police presence: Source

People are still really upset, though.

So drug addicts protesters, commies are upset that they dont have the puppet vs puppet American style of Democracy?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They are an underclass.Essentially lower middle class who have no goals in life.A lost generation.Many among them see the social welfare methods of EU as a role model. They are so those who oppose Putin's healthcare recent reform in 2011(which is unpopular in Russia) which could remove substance abusers from the govt dole.

A lot of youngsters are heroin and opium addicts (coming from Central Asia) and drug abuse is extremely popular among russian youngsters which is why there is a lot of AIDS cases in Russia. Also they are very xenophobic to immigrants who are not white.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Is it even remotely possible that someone cued up the wrong video in the control booth?? Any proof that this was intentional and malicious and sinister? It would not be the first time this has happened in the world of network news.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
First of all MSNBC is no better, and neither is CNN

CNN GOP Debate Bias: CNN Caught Red Handed Lying About Ron Paul And GOP Debate Winner
theintelhub.com...

CNN's Nuke Plant Photos Identical for Both Iran and N. Korea!
www.bradblog.com...

And MSNBC lies all the time too, plus the show is FULL of demagogues!

With that said my fav news shows are jugde Napolitano and John Stossel

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
all of the news lies to us to either feed us propaganda or keep us happy.

a recent $ky news advert that confused me was one showing a reporter running up to Gaddaffi shouting "is it true your army is turning against you!?". i could be wrong, but at that stage wasn't he missing and in hiding?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Come on guys, ATSers are supposed to be more skeptical than this. Look at the "proof" from RT, the red circled sign, right? Ok, now look at it with magnification or go to the other ATS thread that shows it. See, the bottom line of the sign? The sign has a different number of words and letters than in what RT is claiming as an enlargement of the sign.

RT is lying not FOX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join