It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Self Interpretation of one of DaVinci's Prophecy's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My Interpretation of Davinchi's Prophecies

found in the Codex Atlanticus

OF THE PRECIOUS METALS there shall come forth out of dark and gloomy caves that which shall cause the whole human race to undergo great afflictions, perils, and death. To many of those who follow it, after much tribulation it will yield delight; but whosoever pays it no homage will die in want and misery. It shall bring to pass an endless number of crimes; it shall prompt and incite wretched men to assassinate, to steal, and to enslave; it shall hold its own followers in, suspicion; it shall deprive free cities of their rank: it shall take away life itself from many; it shall make men torment each other with many kinds of subterfuge, deceits, and treacheries. O vile monster! How much better were it for men that thou shouldst go back to hell! For this the vast forests shall be stripped of their trees; for this an infinite number of creatures shall lose their lives.

OF THE PRECIOUS METALS there shall come forth out of dark and gloomy caves that which shall cause the whole human race to undergo great afflictions, perils, and death.

Meaning gold (wealth), and the war and conflict that money brings.

To many of those who follow it, after much tribulation it will yield delight; but whosoever pays it no homage will die in want and misery.

Meaning through suffering (working) to obtain wealth it will bring happiness.
But anyone that doesn't respect sucsess or wealth for themselves will regret
never chasing it by being not wealthy. (Regret not going to college?)

It shall bring to pass an endless number of crimes; it shall prompt and incite wretched men to assassinate, to steal, and to enslave

Meaning wealth shall cause a great amount of crime, assassinations, theft, and slavery.

it shall hold its own followers in, suspicion; it shall deprive free cities of their rank: it shall take away life itself from many

Meaning that wealth (power) is what controls the world's actions, wars, perspectives.
Basically he was saying that substance worth a value will have a heavy influence on
everyday lives. Notice he says "it shall take away life itself from many". He either ment
people spending most there lives working to get money, or litteraly losing there lives in
war over economics.

it shall make men torment each other with many kinds of subterfuge, deceits, and treacheries

*Cough Cough Government" or scams or fraud. Either way its the same.

O vile monster! How much better were it for men that thou shouldst go back to hell!

Basically saying that absolute power is a devil or demon, that men would be better off
without.

For this the vast forests shall be stripped of their trees; for this an infinite number of creatures shall lose their lives.

For when the world adopted this system it poisoned the minds of almost everybody,
with the thought that wealth and sucsess is more important then our mother earth.
Now litteraly the vast forests are being and have been stripped of their tree's.
And millions of animals and insects have died.. Through wealth..
Through lumber company's and the increasing number of the worlds pollution
being created by corrupt energy company's which heats our earth more and more.
Causing forest fires....

Davinci was right.

If anyone else wants to add or correct my interpretation feel free, i'm here to learn.

edit on 7-12-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by BruceEFury because: quote

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well, Not to be rude. You didn't do much interpreting.
You basically reworded the obvious.
I don't know much about DaVinci's prophecies. However I do know that he is a man of secrets and riddles.
I don't think the answer is as simple as this.
edit on 7-12-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Personally sounds more like uranium when i first read this passage.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

Exactly my first thought after reading it. But still, the OP's look on the topic is also very close! Did he make any more prophecies that appear to be legit?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
'Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem'. 'The lapidem' actually being truth, the one catalyst needed to turn men into hero's or monsters. However the truth is dangerous, so we ignored it causing 'the whole human race to undergo great afflictions, perils, and death.'
IMO
edit on 8-12-2011 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

top topics

join