It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Opening Realization. [WTB]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Though I fully understand that this is a writing contest, I only saw it as a way to share more intimately how I feel on in the ATS realm. And I wanted to share it with everyone, even those that aren't going to participate in writing their own thread. Please when reading the following sentences, since no one here can see or hear you, be honest with yourself.

I would like to add a series of sentences, with blanks. Which you can mentally fill in, or physically, and take a look at yourself when doing so. This is a form of venting, and self realization all at once. If you choose not to add what you thought, thats fine, and well to be honest, you may not really like the answers that you have chosen, and that is the purpose of this particular thread.

There is a massive amount of animosity in this world, and many of the sentences that I will write, some think about, speak only about in comfortable settings, or just keep to themselves. But, at the end of the day, we all communicate, share, and deal with one another on some level.

BTW, I chose here to write this because when you realize most of your answers, you may see it as venting, as you may not even know that you secretly feel this way.

When women get money the immediately go to the _____________ and get all the ___________ that they need.

Most men have the ability to _________________ as soon as they get a _____________________.

Most african americans have _____________ and choose to _______________ with it.

Many whites deal with ____________ yet go to ___________________ and do it there.

The church usually does_____________________ and yet _____________ with most of it.

School has provided __________________ for years and now they ____________________ for each.

The government has managed to ____________________ and still have lots _________________ left over.

I feel as if I do _____________ and no one get it.

Love is for ______________ because we can ______________ ourselves.

Debt is the fault of _________________ and they should take ____________________ for it.

Our world would be better off if ________________ instead of _________________.

The truth is _________________ but a lie is ____________________.

If you choose not to write what you thought while reading the sentences, you can simply add that you are happy after reading aloud the blanks you filled, or if you were surprised about the words or expressions you chose.

Thanks for participating, NRE.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

When women get money the immediately go to the __bank___________ and get all the ______benefits of saving_____ that they need.

Most men have the ability to _______screw up a savings account__________ as soon as they get a ______check_______________.

Most african americans have _____had it with the stereotypes________ and choose to ____distance themselves___________ with it.

Many whites deal with ___hidden prejudiced ____ yet go to ____wait till they are together_______________ and do it there.

The church usually does______not preach about Jesus anymore_______________ and yet _____they continue to beat over the head________ with most of it.

School has provided ___needed education to children_______________ for years and now they ____don't have enough time________________ for each.

The government has managed to ____keep America the greatest super power through Military might________________ and still have lots _____military might____________ left over.

I feel as if I do __want world peace___________ and no one get it.

Love is for __everyone____________ because we can ____love__________ ourselves.

Debt is the fault of ____corporate greed_____________ and they should take ________higher taxes from the rich____________ for it.

Our world would be better off if _____everyone were equal___________ instead of ________just Europeans_________.

The truth is _____life____________ but a lie is ______death______________.

new topics

join