It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence of Survival of Consciousness After Death

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
To repeatedly test them, would require that the scientific community to be able to kill somebody to bring them back. Which of course is highly illegal and unethical to do. So that's why there won't be any real evidence anytime soon.

I'm sure it's legal somewhere in the world. I mean there are some (third-world) countries out there with some pretty relaxed laws, simply because their government doesn't give a damn. We should send a team of western scientists out to a country like that to conduct the experiment on some willing subjects, perhaps people that have a terminal illness and only have a few months left anyways, so even if the experiment did get botched, it wouldn't be all that much of a misfortune. I personally wouldn't see any harm in that.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angellicview

Here's some of the latest research into "Life After Death"

www.usatoday.com...
(Oct. 2014) STUDY FINDS EVIDENCE OF SOME FORM OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
"Beginning in 2008, scientists looked at 2,060 people who went into cardiac arrest (which they describe as "biologically synonymous with death") at 15 different hospitals in the U.S., U.K., and Austria.

"Of the 330 people who survived, about 40% recalled awareness while they were clinically dead. (The lead doctor tells the Telegraph that number could be higher if some of those people's memories weren't dulled by drugs or sedatives.)

"Of those, 46% had memories not commonly associated with NDEs."

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join