It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craziness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Alright stuffs getting really bad really fast.

We got the National defense authorization act passed. Now what i see happening from this is all Occupiers are deemed terrorist and will be dealt with deadly force.

Were coming into a war thats going to be very swift and very brutal. The people vs. The sheeple. The police are sheeple, the ones who oppose occupy and don't understand that the whole entire system is a gimmick and is inevitably going to crash.

The sheep will support any action against the protestors cause of course there sheeple.

Now with more and more stuff becoming bucked, sheep are waking up, but its sorry to say that a vast group will still never wake up.

Other then the illogical and complete craziness of that authorization act we got are personal internet rights to be taken away.

With this im afraid will be a huge downfall, if we can't stop the authorization act for being passed, regardless of how awful and completely wrong it is, i don't think theirs hope for the internet.

Once the Internets down we are down, that's one of our greatest tools as free minded people.

Once this happens we wont be able to access free information any more, just filtered info by TPTB.

Next we have control of the food supply, soon im afraid it will be illegal to cultivate personal food. Once they have control of the food supply which they pretty much already do, were done.

Now things are getting really bad at an alarming rate, to fast now one can stop and realize whats going on.

Its crazy that were on the verge of a huge historical event, wouldn't ever think growing up that this could happen, U.S. < Nazi Germany.

Im afraid before we know it all are freedoms will be stripped away, were going to experience what real slavery and torture is, we will become a police state, this will be an genocide.

Now how to stop this; to who those who think that if everyone suddenly knows how skrewed up this world is we can start fixing things got to get something straight.
Im sorry to break it to you but just because the general population says no doesn't mean TPTB are gonna change there plans, i don't see what people don't get about this.

So the only recommendation i can give is... guns lots o guns, cause i believe that's gonna be a next coming epidemic, the extractions of firearms form American citizens.

Remember the people of ATS, we are the terrorists, not the radical Muslims.

To the US gov a terrorists is anyone who threatens the power of the government, not the well-being and safety of the people. So stating that if your not a sheeple your a terrorist.

There was a group of terrorist that changed the course of this country at it's roots, that's the founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson.

So fellow terrorist, grab your guns stock up. Cause were in a war, a war with TPTB. Because you don't want to be caught defenseless when they storm into your home and extract you.

edit on 7-12-2011 by dankety because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by dankety because: Crazieness

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ah, my favorite kind of thread. Where do I start.

Perhaps it's with this question, why is it always that OUR GOVERNMENT (not this "the powers that be") that WE elected is always the bad guy, who's out to silence the public? I understand this is a conspiracy website and all, but we're always at war with our government, and they are always going to "get us." Yet, as far as I've seen, the extent of civil unrest we've had here at home peaked at Occupy Wall Street. So please, tell me...what war is this that you're crying so much about?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Whoa Whoa Whoa dont lump me in as a "terrorist". I dont think OWS is even a real movement. Are you sir claiming to be a terrorist?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

considering that we are all members of this site, im sure we are all terrorists according to the gov

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
im labeling us all terrorist in the gov eyes

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Ah, my favorite kind of thread. Where do I start.

Perhaps it's with this question, why is it always that OUR GOVERNMENT (not this "the powers that be") that WE elected is always the bad guy, who's out to silence the public? I understand this is a conspiracy website and all, but we're always at war with our government, and they are always going to "get us." Yet, as far as I've seen, the extent of civil unrest we've had here at home peaked at Occupy Wall Street. So please, tell me...what war is this that you're crying so much about?

I know my thread is pointing at the government. But there is a reason for that, the government are reasonable for controlling bills like the national defense act, and the upcoming internet censorship act. The ravaging out of control riot police are the government.

Now i know there not in control, its the bankers and elite families, the .1%

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Whoa Whoa Whoa dont lump me in as a "terrorist". I dont think OWS is even a real movement. Are you sir claiming to be a terrorist?

Why don't you think OWS is a real movement? Its been going on in over a 1000 cities world wide for months. Mass amounts of people trying to stand up for them selves getting arrested daily, yet upon realize come back to the movement.How can you say its not a real movement.

Terrorist is just a word, a very flexible one too. What I'm saying is that in the government eyes if your not a so called "sheep" your a terrorist, that is what its coming to.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm a grammar nazi, but even I can set aside the atrocious spelling and grammar enough to understand this guy has "it" right on.

Alas, I also know none of you care.

[Aside] I swear; I wish I were a christian, so I could join the Amish. They're probably the only ones left who're free (for now).

Mr. All "ur" chips: At least the OWS people are doing something; even if it's just annoying the city bosses. It's something.
edit on 7-12-2011 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

I contend in one of my threads that LEO's do in fact terrorize and under S.1867 certain LEO's acting as domestic terrorists should be arrested by the military for violating the constitutional rights of OWS protestors and others engaged in Constitutionally protected activities. In short these LEO Terrorists are enemies of the U.S. military, who's oath to "protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic" obliges them to action. Here is an illustration:

This is terrorism:

LAPD Descends on Occupy LA and Destroys an American Flag

This is not:

The question is: Who can you trust?
I'll put my money on those sworn to uphold our rights, not tear them down.

Needless to say my thread isn't going so well. I shall therefore join with you in condemming the craziness.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

You say this in one post, then the post immediately after it you contradict yourself by saying that it's the government that is at fault. So tell me, which is it? Where have these leaders let you down other than the lies that got them elected? You were seriously expecting something else?

It's been the same from the getgo. When Bush was in office, it was the public in the corsairs, then when Obama came along, everyone claimed that the "tyranny" was over, yet here we are again.

So which is it mate, the government, or big business. Make up your mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
I'm a grammar nazi, but even I can set aside the atrocious spelling and grammar enough to understand this guy has "it" right on.

Alas, I also know none of you care.

[Aside] I swear, I wish I were a christian, so I could join the Amish. They're probably the only ones left who're free (for now).

Mr. All "ur" chips: At least the OWS people are doing something. Even if it's just annoying the city bosses. it's something.
edit on 7-12-2011 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

"Ur" right, they are also costing the hard working taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars.
Second line.
Third line.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

well ,like they would tell you, or me or anyone on here at ATS, if they did , you would not be able to say so, ill have to check and see if it did pass on to POUTS desk not yet but S1867 has passed the senate HR1540 House version of S1867 has passed , so now we site[yes this is what I meant] and wait for it to come too Obama's desk and see if it does get VETO on it or PASS want to see for your self here are the links www.abovetopsecret.com... happy reading it will

and
make you see

edit on 8-12-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dankety

Cute. I was defending your post too.

They're more free than those of us whom live in 'normal' society.

I'll leave you to the 'ur' guy.

PS: This is a good example of why we'll fail. Too many egotistical, combative tw(inkies), that are oh so on the ball.

Anyone in on buying some islands + defense?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Once they violate the Constitution they are not OUR GOVERNMENT.

Enough said.

Oath Keeper

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

where were you when the "P" Act got passed???? or when RWR took office, or when Nixon said "I am not a crook" yes the corruptness goes that far back some might say to the days of FDR but that was then this is the here and now, Will you vote ?? will you vote the Old Guard out the ones that passed the P act the Ones that made S1867 and HR 1540 hot issues or will you just sit and say "oh um biz as usually boo hoo wha wha taxes are high, TSA groping me and DHS is watching me" You want to talk Craziness??? RWR could have solved this hole mess, by saying Legalize the use, Congress should have read at least the first page of the "P" Act and AZ should demand a recall of McCain this is not Craziness this is just some good old fashion common sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

im not contradicting my self, if you would pay some close attention i said that government is a big part at fault part there not the only thing to point to.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join