It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm calling out to anyone ready to stand up and spread a message to the World. A movement in which everyone who knows what is to come in the next few months stand together to spread the biggest message on the web. I'm talking gathering the best sources or info we can and compiling them into a video for others to further research.

We're informing people on the NWO, and global corruption. Warning people of the little time we have to make a move. This movement is to educate, not for taking physical action. Taking physical action is what comes after we educate the masses.

When this video is complete we need to spread this by providing a download of the video for everyone to upload on every social media site known to the occasional online user. I'm talking 1000's of re-uploads.

I'm not making this thread for criticism. If you're not interested please be on your way.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The video more importantly needs to go public.
Some how the mass amounts of sleeping sheeple need to be woken up.
It won't stop until the masses are woken up.
This is what TPTB are afraid of.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There are several different groups that people associate with,
If you plan it right, you could have people on the ground doing a paper storm
And have an internet presence flooding every social media outlet for hours. Im talking thousands of people.. You just have to know who to ask. If you make the right video, anything can get a lot of views.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
After you make the video you can add it to this list.

Use this list to find material for your video.

:

- Alex Jones Films -

EndGame
TerrorStorm
Martial Law: 911 Rise Of The Police State
911: The Road To Tyranny
America: Destroyed By Design
The Masters Of Terror
Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemain Grove
Police State 2000
Police State II: The TakeOver
Police State III: Total Enslavement
Wake Up Or WACO
American Dictators
Loss Of Liberty
Matrix Of Evil
The Order Of Death
911 Chronicles - Part One: Truth Rising
The Obama Deception
Reflections & Warnings: An Interview With Aaron Russo
Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack H. Obama

- Anthony J. Hilder Films -

911: The Greatest Lie Ever Sold
Illuminazi 9-11

- Jason Bermas Films -

Loose Change
Fabled Enemies

- David Icke Films -

Secrets Of The Matrix
Turning Of The Tide

- Dr. Leonard G Horowitz Films -

In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism
LIVE H2O - Concert For The Living Water

- Michael Tsarion Films -

Atlantis: Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation
AstroTheology And Sidereal Mythology
Weapons of Mass Deception Behind the NWO
The Destruction Of Atlantis
The Origins of Evil
Irish Origins of Civilization
Architects of Control - Mass Control & Future of Mankind
Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media
Divination and the Goddess Tradition
2012 - Where History Ends

Brotherhood Of Darkness - Dr. Stanley Monteith
911: The Great Illusion - George Humphrey
Illuminati Mystery - Texe Marrs
Aerosol Crimes - Clifford Carnicom
Awakening to Zero Point - Gregg Braden
9/11: Blueprint for Truth - The Architecture of Destruction - Richard Gage
Psychedelics in the Age of Intelligent Machines - Terence McKenna
The 2012 Enigma - David Wilcock
Return Of The Nephilim - Chuck Missler

9-11 Press for Truth
Aaron Russo's: Mad As Hell
Confronting the Evidence - A Call to Reopen the 911 Investigation
Earthlings
Esoteric Agenda
Future by Design
Satanism And The CIA - International Trafficking In Children
Brainwashing 101
Kymatica
Legend of Atlantis
Peace, Propaganda And The Promised Land
Ring of Power - World Superstate
The World According to Monsanto
Vaccine Nation
New World Order [IFC]
The End of Suburbia
The Beautiful Truth - Gerson Cancer Cure
The Truth and Lies of 911
Conspiracy of Silence
Anthrax War
The Future of Food
Standard Operating Procedure
Blue Gold - World Water Wars
No End In Sight
FLOW: For Love Of Water
FastWalkers - UFO Disclosure
The Great Global Warming Swindle
America: Freedom to Fascism
The Corporation
Pineal Gland & '___' - The Spirit Molecule
Waking Life
Stupidity
What the Bleep Do We Know?
FOX News Whistle Blowers
ZEITGEIST: The Movie
ZEITGEIST: Addendum
Toxic Religion
American Drug War: The Last White Hope
The House Of Rothschild [1934]
Deliver Us From Evil
Indigo Evolution
Blue Apples
Dreamworlds 3
Entheogen: Awakening The Divine Within
Iraq For Sale
Manufacturing Consent
Brave New World [1984]
Outfoxed - Rupert Murdoch's War On Journalism
US vs John Lennon
The Elephant In The Room
Trials Of Henry Kissinger
Beyond Treason - Depleted Uranium & The Iraq War
The End of America
Nineteen Eighty-Four

LOOK THEM ALL UP!!!
FIND THEM - WATCH THEM!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Sorry but you don't "know what is to come in the next few months". Some people on ATS just don't get it. You're not special, we're not special, the times we live in aren't significantly special than any other given time. It's just human nature to THINK we're special, to think the times we live in are the most important in history.

The fact is, every single generation has had people thinking and saying the same things. Every generation has claimed they are "living in the the end times" thinking the end of the world, or cataclysmic or spiritual world altering change, is right around the corner. But it doesn't happen, because the world doesn't care about our self-centeredness.

Mother nature, time, etc don't care that we think, or want, these to be the "end times" or whatever else. We are insignificant in the grand scope of things and so probably are the 1-100 ish years we will spend on this earth. Even on this site, it is a microcosm of "beliefs" in this regard of mankind throughout history.

Every week, every month, every year you have people coming here absolutely convinced in a certain doom date or prediction or a general "gut feeling" that doom is right around the corner. Just look how many failed doom predictions you see on ATS, there's been literally thousands, with thousands and thousands of stars and flags and people swearing that "this is the real deal" or they "just know this is true cause they feel it in their gut" etc. But it never happens, just like it hasn't happened to millions of other doom predictors, self proclaimed prophets and people with "a feeling" for thousands of years.

In conclusion, don't claim you "know what's coming in the next months" because no one does. Try to lighten up and have a bit more fun, we only get 1 life, it's a shame to waste it constantly scared, or hopeful, of something that will probably never come.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It amazes me. I think of these people sitting in little dark rooms in the glow of their laptops thinking they are the holder of some big truth and that rest of the world has no idea and all the people who hold the big truth are only to be found on sites like ATS.

Oh no! Aliens are building FEMA camps and spreading disease through immunisations and the governments are screwing us all for money to pay the aliens and the only ones who are left alone are the wealthy 1%. Must tell some one. Must save humanity.

Heres an idea. Most people in the outside world are educated. Most conspiracies aren't conspiracies. You are not the holder of some big truth.

edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

You may not think you are significant to this World in the Grand scheme of things. But that can be considered a selfish mentality too. You are not taking responsibility for you life and your actions in some way. If your actions are insignificant then you might feel free to behave however you wish.

Ever hear the saying "For every hurricane somewhere there is a butterfly flapping it's wings".

Some people do make an important contribution to Humanity and this World. More than you are willing to admit that's for sure. Go tell your family that they are insignificant. Everyone in unique and important and can be a teacher to this World.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

You don't see it do you? Probability is out of the equation. This has nothing to do with a little theory backed by little photos and fear mongering. This isn't some Y2K prediction, this isn't some Nibiru or Elenin theory. This is all backed by FACT. What world do you live in. This has no similarity to failed predictions.

The NWO has been talked about for decades. But all the time it was talked about there was never much clearly visible fact to support that actions were actually being taken to implement such an "Order". Do you not see the world economies collapsing right before your eyes? Do you not see the increase in demand for One World Currency and One World Government? Do you not see our rights being stripped from us? Do you not see the global tension rising between nations? Do you not see Police forces being supplied with military-grade weapons? If you think the increase in all of these things in the past few months is just coincidence then you my brother are blind to fact. You give the same response anyone I warn gives.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
It amazes me. I think of these people sitting in little dark rooms in the glow of their laptops thinking they are the holder of some big truth and that rest of the world has no idea and all the people who hold the big truth are only to be found on sites like ATS.

Oh no! Aliens are building FEMA camps and spreading disease through immunisations and the governments are screwing us all for money to pay the aliens and the only ones who are left alone are the wealthy 1%. Must tell some one. Must save humanity.

Heres an idea. Most people in the outside world are educated. Most conspiracies aren't conspiracies. You are not the holder of some big truth.

Your sarcasm is not amusing at all, it just shows your ignorance. I'm pretty sure the people you consider to be in the outside world & educated live the "everyday lifestyle":

Wake Up - Get ready for work - Do your job - Head on home - Take care of priorities (Cook, clean, etc.) - Relax (Watch T.V., read a book, surf the web)

And they repeat that cycle with the occasional going out on the weekends to the movies, the park, shopping malls, and anything that gets you away from home for a little while.

Most conspiracies are conspiracies, with the occasional few turning out to be fact. If you don't want to believe fact be my guess and keep seeing the world through the peep hole they've provided. You need to pull away from this little mental picture you have that the people who believe these "facts" are less educated and have no lives, maybe it is the other way around... You need to open up your eyes, stop being one of those people who bring opposing views to everything, this is like religion vs science, the believers and the non-believers.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

A movement in which everyone who knows what is to come in the next few months stand together to spread the biggest message on the web. I'm talking gathering the best sources or info we can and compiling them into a video for others to further research.
[color=FFDCAD]Just completely bypass the first, and most important step.

Step 1 = Determine the difference between what is fact, and what is opinion.

99% of the people who would be willing to watch such a video, are those who already hold the same opinion. Not very productive.

....This is all backed by FACT.........

The NWO has been talked about for decades..............
[color=B5FFBF]Santa Clause has also been talked about for decades(or much much longer), but that doesn't mean that he actually exists in reality.

Most conspiracies are conspiracies, with the occasional few turning out to be fact.
[color=FFDCAD]Most conspiracies are conspiracies? How does that work?

[color=EEFFA8]All conspiracies are conspiracies.
Most just turn out to be no more than a theory based on complete BS.

edit on 12/8/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

stop being one of those people who bring opposing views to everything, this is like religion vs science, the believers and the non-believers.

So you want me to accept the rubbish and not have a point of view to make what you think is your self bestowed mission easy for you to misinform, mislead and balloon the hype of non existent conspiracies lest the glare of your laptop dim

I know it can be a scary thing to face but on your mission to lower IQ's you will be challenged by reason.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

stop being one of those people who bring opposing views to everything, this is like religion vs science, the believers and the non-believers.

So you want me to accept the rubbish and not have a point of view to make what you think is your self bestowed mission easy for you to misinform, mislead and balloon the hype of non existent conspiracies lest the glare of your laptop dim

I know it can be a scary thing to face but on your mission to lower IQ's you will be challenged by reason.

You don't have to accept anything. You can continue to age with the same point of view your whole life and not accept fact because life is much more simple that way. This thread is not to force anything upon anyone, you look at the information yourself and perceive whatever it is you perceive. If you perceive the truth then you are enlightened and ready for what comes next, or you can perceive otherwise and continue with your ignorance and stay uneducated on this subject while living your everyday life. You will someday accept the fact, whether it be now, or it be when things become so apparent that it's too late to take action yourself. I will not waste anymore time on you, you make your own decision. I'm not here to argue nor persuade you. I'll be the informer, you'll be your own dictator, choose what you believe.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You continue repeating the words 'fact' & 'information', but have provided none.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation – Michael Tsarion

During the next 10 years, the human race is destined to finally discover the facts about its true origins and destiny. As part of this discovery, we have to address the overwhelmingly important question of how the phenomena of evil came into the world and into the consciousness of Earth’s human inhabitants. This is a question that should be on the mind of every living man and woman. It has been with us for millennia and it
will be with the children of the future if we do not come upon the answer now. We
have left the question of evil in the hands of theologians and scientists for too long.
This was surely a mistake for, as the casualty statistics clearly testify, the institutions
of religion and science have been the worst purveyors of evil that this planet has ever
had to endure. After centuries of prevarication and criminality, we can no longer afford
to look to these edifices to answer the all-important conundrum of evil.

But if we turn from religion and science in this regard, does it mean that we are left in
a void? Is there, perhaps, another answer to how the phenomenon of evil came into
being? I believe that the answer lies in the ancient records of our forefathers and in the
myths and legends of the pre- and post-diluvian epochs that speak of the visitation of
the “gods” or “angels.” Several key researchers have stated that these beings were
actually extraterrestrial entities. I address who they were, why they came here, and
show that after their arrival they established their main headquarters at what we now
call Atlantis, and from there, they instigated a hybridization program lasting centuries.
Their genetic interference of the Earth races resulted in several hybrid creatures, one
of whom I will refer to as “Homo Atlantis.” Each and every living “Adamic” human of
the last 10 millennia or more is descended from this exceptional being. Every one of us
has both “human” and “alien” DNA. This is exactly what we have been told in all the
world’s sundry myths, from the Celtic and Arthurian legends to the Ramayana and
Mahabharata. It is also implied by recent scientific findings in the geological record
and the biology and genetics of humans, findings which are being sequestered by
those with a vested interest in maintaining the present status quo. Its greatest proof,
one can argue, lies in the mysteriously destructive behavior that we modern humans
have adopted toward our own home planet, the animal kingdom, and the indigenous
peoples who have lived in relative harmony with the planet.

In my work I intend to show that the descendants of these ancient visitors are still in
custodianship of the planet Earth. I will demonstrate that their agendas are not commensurate with the present or future best interests of “Adamic” mankind. Due to the
surge in technological advancement, our once beauteous planet is now on the brink of
ecocide, while its political and economic underclasses are subject to a very real New
World Order. It has been said that there is no excuse for ignorance of the law. However,
it is also a truism that ignorance of the lawmakers is no excuse. The end-game of
the visiting alien race and their descendants is being played out in the present “Silicon
Age.” It swiftly and relentlessly advances while most of us, preoccupied with our
domestic and professional roles, have little time or energy to speculate how the multifarious phenomena of our world came into being. Adroit manipulation from those
within the echelons of power make quite certain that our attention is rarely focused on
the lawmakers and those in control of the economy, military, media, and technology of
the world.

In this book my intention is to draw the attention of the ordinary person to the reasons
why he lives in the disempowered existential state he does and that while confined to
circumscribed, socially-vetted roles, he and his fellows will have little ability and less
resource to prevent the evil that is evidence everywhere, especially in the so-called
“corridors of power.” I explain why it is that in the back of every mind is the memory
of a time when life was harmonious and reverent, when there was no war and little in
the way of want, subjugation, or class division. I explain something of the fate of
women and why it is that they have suffered the incredible atrocities they have through
the post-diluvian ages. I show that they continue to be collectively punished for a certain
“crime” they committed on this planet approximately 13,000 years ago. I make
mention of the significant role that women are to play in the times ahead once they
take back the power that was theirs in the days of old.

And this is just part of the Preface. An unprecedented solution, it is formulated with uncommon wisdom and thoughtfulness.

The marginalization and denigration of women throughout time and the true reasons behind it will without a doubt leave you aghast. Discover how Sir John Dee is succinctly exposed as the black magician employed by the psychopathic Tudor dynasty to solve the Stargate dilemma. The subsequent ramifications of his machinations are truly an untold story.

Book Abstracts and Tsarion's substantial Sources and References pages provide concrete support for the thesis and serve as a choice reading list for the discerning mind. Pass on the New Age jive and begin with this judicious compilation instead.

Highly recommended for the intelligent truth seeker.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." --Arthur Schopenhauer

new topics

top topics

join