It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are pesticides (and Monsanto) the key to the alien agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Doing some research into birth defects caused by pesticides, I noticed something really strange.

(Just for arguments sake, forget for the time being about pesticides causing deaths, cancers, nervous system disorders, etc. I'd just like to focus on the external defects that are commonly seen in babies born to mothers and fathers exposed to pesticides.)

Most of the visible bodily defects caused by pesticide exposure resemble the traits of the typical grey aliens.

www.yourlawyer.com...

Birth Defects from Pesticides Include:
■ Undeveloped jaws (Pierre Robin Syndrome)
■ No visible sex organs
■ No nose
■ No ears

The mothers worked as tomato pickers and were exposed to at least two dozen pesticides. One of the mothers quit working two months into her pregnancy and the other two moms both worked until they were 7 months pregnant. One of the children was born without limbs, another had a deformed jaw, and the third was born without a nose or visible sex organs and died after birth.

It is well known that grey aliens have been reported as having no ears, only nostril holes, no sex organs, and very narrow, practically non-existent jaw bones. Isn't it odd that pesticides cause the same kinds of physical abnormalities in humans?

Scientists and the government have known for the past couple of decades that pesticides are unhealthy and toxic, yet they keep allowing them to be used on our food sources.

www.sustainabletable.org...

Did You Know?

-- A 2004 analysis of Centers for Disease Control (CDC) data revealed that 100% of blood and urine tests from subjects they monitored showed pesticide residues. Two insecticides — chlorpyrifos and methyl parathion — were found at levels up to 4.6 times greater than what the US government deems acceptable.
-- In a joint study conducted by scientists from the CDC, the University of Washington and Emory University, researchers found that pesticide levels in test subjects dropped to undetectable levels upon switching to an organic diet. When the subjects switched back to a non-organic diet, pesticide residues almost immediately became detectable.
-- According to Cornell entomologist David Pimentel, "It has been estimated that only 0.1% of applied pesticides reach the target pests, leaving the bulk of the pesticides (99.9%) to impact the environment."

If pesticides don't cause you to die, they will cause you to be permanently mutated. Children and unborn babies are the most susceptable to showing signs of exposure and suffering from associated health problems.

www.afhh.org...

Use of these pesticides totals 350 million pounds per year. An EPA database summarizing studies of 19 of these commonly used pesticides indicates that 18 of the 19 have caused reproductive problems in laboratory tests. Immediate health impacts can include dizziness; vomiting; headaches; sweating; skin, eye, and respiratory tract irritation; and fatigue. The health effects from exposure to pesticides vary depending upon the level and duration of exposure. As with most environmental toxins, children are at greater risk from exposure than adults.

So, aside from theories centered upon population reduction, could pesticides be used to transform our appearance? Could grey aliens be us from the future and possess all the characteristics we're now seeing in babies suffering from pesticide exposure?
edit on 7-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was thinking more along the lines of aliens are abducting us and testing these chemicals on us, the getting cloaked alines on Earth to spray us with them so that through generations of poisoning we eventually look like them SOMEWHAT, but not fully, so that they will be able to infiltrate the human society unnoticed due to our thinking that we've evolved. I don't really believe this, but I like the thought of it, and it's just as possible of a theory I believe.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

It's really anybody's guess at this point. Your theory may not be that far off base.

I've often thought that they destroyed their own planet with chemicals and radiation so that they are no longer able to reproduce, which is why they have to abduct us for our reproductive capabilities. But, seeing as our own reproductive systems are being affected by our own destructive practices, we will soon be left to creating life forms in labs until we discover a species on another planet that we can use for reproductive purposes.

And history will always repeat itself.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That non humans are behind chemtrails and other genetic and geoengineering, is not a stretch for me to grasp. Life can be stranger than fiction.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I agree.
There is a war raging right under our noses. While they keep us entertained and concerned with ground wars, there is a much more important battle happening as we speak.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sorry.. but stuff like this trivializes the actual evil Monsanto does.

It's as equal to or maybe even worse than disinfo. Now when someone tries to search the terrible things Monsanto does this thread might pop up and stop them in their tracks. Good job.

edit on 7-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Their products are causing us to resemble creatures that many people fear and governments (except Mexico) are too bound and gagged to even discuss.

The fact that I'm linking pesticides to real facts about what they're doing to our bodies is far from ridiculous. If linking these facts to the topic of aliens helps its dangers get more people to pay attention to it, I think this is a good thing. I'm sorry you find it toxic.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

No.. it would be effective if it was a headline like "Monsanto pesticides cause deformaties resembling aliens."

Not anything about an alien agenda that most people, because of logic, don't believe in.
You can't pass it off as a legitimate route to spread information because the implication is so outrageous. The headline doesn't focus on (or even mention) deformities or that pesticides cause them, but an "alien agenda" no one looking for the real problem would even consider that and will probably return to whatever place sent them on their search to say "it's just more alien conspiracy b.s."

Any pictures of these deformities (not doubting they exist)?
edit on 7-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If people simply read a headline and make their opinion based on that, I can't help it. Maybe the headline could be better worded, but I still think it's deeper than simply the birth defects resembling aliens.

This topic has a special place in my heart and explaining this might help people understand my point of view better, so I shall do this now.

I was born with Spina Bifida, which is a neural tube defect. Neural tube defects have been discovered to be caused by pesticides. My parents were avid gardners. Although I don't have the worst case of it, I don't have the least either. After numerous surgeries, I'm doing better than most.

You see, I was born with two vertebrae missing. After having donor bones fused into my spine to close the gap when I was six months old, I had to remain in a body cast for one year. This defect caused me to grow very slowly, yet certain physical characteristics I have prove that my genetic make up should've had me being a little taller than I ended up. I'm 4'7". Because of the spine issue, my torso is a bit shorter than it should be. This combination has caused me to have arms that are noticably longer than the average person's would be for their height. Strangely though, I'm quite proportionate. I often joke though that I could go to Area 51 with my short stature and freakishly long arms and tell them that I'd like to go home and they'd actually believe me and allow me to enter the facility.

Dealing with birth defects and trying to understand without being blinded with anger causes you to attempt to rationalize why this happened to you. It's horrendous what they're doing to our environment and human beings. I can't think of any reason why other than there is an agenda we aren't allowed to know. Why would many people knowingly cause damage to a fragile environment and life forms other than for some nefarious purpose other than for their own gain? There is just no simple answer and sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I'll have to find the information, but I stumbled upon information where kids with spina bifida were being tracked for intelligence. There are reports where agents were visiting schools and recording their test scores. What purpose does this serve? Why are they being secretive about it? This is a deeper rabbit hole than most will ever understand, but this is my own special pet project and personal crusade to understand what's happened to me. I don't expect everyone to understand.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I was under the impression that Monsanto does not actually have any interest in chemicals as they are only involved in Agriculture.

I don't think blame comes down to a company as much as it comes down to R&D and scientists.

Why is Monsanto guilty but Bayer gets a pass?

new topics

top topics

join