It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has NASA’s Satellite Captured an Unidentified Object Near Mercury?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"A camera onboard NASA’s STEREO A satellite seems to have captured video of an unknown object that looks like an actual spaceship.

The unknown object appeared when a Sun’s coronal mass ejection (CME) reached planet Mercury. Watch the video and judge by yourself."

www.gizmodo.co.uk...

It's the Starship Enterprise, any idiot can see that

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzza1875

There is a thorough explanation of those anomalies on the video's and why they occur. There must be a hundred threads here on that topic. You are not looking at something produced the way it's assumed it is by those pushing this stuff.

I'd hoped it was something different. Oh well. You will find the explanation interesting if you go the SOHO website and find the explanations. It will be obvious to you then what that actually is.
edit on 12/7/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
there's already a thread about this, in the thread it explains it as being the metaphorical afterburn of the planet. I have my doubts, but as long as they aren't coming here to start war, then it can be whatever, i do think its funny that it actually does look a little bit like startrek's enterprise

anywho, here's the link to the other one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
all the answers to your questions are most likely to be found in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing out that a thread already exists on this topic, i did a search before i posted, honest!

Mods feel free to close/delete thread.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As pointed about above there is already a thread regarding this topic.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join