It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Bill 1867: LEO's Are Terrorists. Will The Military Arrest Them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Then the only Rights that matter are those of the protestors which trump all others Rights. Is that what you mean?

You don't see the rationality of having laws that make parks accessible to everyone and not just a few? You don't see the sense in not wanting a tent city in a park without any sanitation facilities to deal with the population on top of that? You don't see how in an area where this is happening other innocent people are having their Rights stomped all over by others who falsely claim they even care about Rights beyond their own selfish interests?

You know I've said multiple times that the Officers overreacted. I also contend the Protestors are acting just as badly.

It is entirely possible that both sides could be in the wrong, in fact it seems obvious in this case. I would have to lie to say otherwise.

To equate this with Terrorists blowing up their own children, flying planes into buildings full of innocent people at work, bombing a building full of innocent people (even children at daycare) or lobbing missiles into residential neighborhoods crosses the boundaries of rationality.

I cannot see the act of refusing to leave a tent camp in a park where it is illegal and denying the use of it to everyone else, let alone harming innocent Mom and Pop business owners as rational in any way.

I think those who refused to leave share in the responsibility for what their own actions or lack of judgement cause.

The fact that most of the country agrees with me must mean something. It's no secret that the OWS had majority support to begin with until the criminal element and the anarchists go involved. We can see the truth through the attempts by these thugs to pretend they are real protestors and not just a bunch of party animals and thugs.

Where do you think all the valid protestors went to? They went home because their cause was usurped by the people who destroyed what they were trying to do. Again, nobody is being fooled here.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Let me see if I have this right:

The real OWS movement has gone home, those who remain are filthy vagrants posing as OWS and are subject to legal acts of violence at the hands of local law enforcement for violating others' rights by continuing to assemble in public places. The police are not terrorists, but even if they were they would not be arrested by the military as Domestic Enemies of the Constitution under S.1867 or any other law, and shame on me for coming up with this irrational idea. Furthermore, I shouldn't listen to that Ron Paul fella rant so much on the youtube, and if I weren't so ignorant I would have actually read the bill instead of entertaining the ideas of others.

Ok. I think I've got it now.Thanks for straightening me out.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Anyone else want to take a bite. Or shall I let this one fade away as well...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Perhaps the National Guardsmen who know where their loyalties lie will step up and protect those exercising their Constitutional Rights by holding accountable local law enforcement thugs who have trampled the Constitution under foot. They don't seem to want to use lethal force on us, which is good. Now let's take it to it's logical conclusion. Round up the anti-American domestic terrorist LEO thugs and hold them accountable.

National Guard Unit Refuses To Answer Questionaire About Using Lethal Force On Americans
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Vitchilo
started on 12/8/2011 @ 12:09 PM

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Not all, but enough to negate whatever it is you are trying to accomplish. Any way you slice it living in tents in parks is useless and almost comical. It's most certainly the act of childish minds.

We have seen many examples of real protest and well managed movements who make a difference.

Anarchists are just creepy little brats and thugs and anyone who associates with them deserves whatever rubs off on them. Like I said, nobody is being fooled here.

You want to go back to engaging in peaceful lawful protest like other effective groups do, I'll back you. I'd never back silly people living in tents in public parks who have zero respect for everyone elses Rights while demanding their own. I'd be an absolute idiot to buy into that.
edit on 12/8/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join