It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update 12/07/11 - Student Credited With Uncovering Possible Election Fraud - Probe heats up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Origoinally -
ATS - College Student Credited With Uncovering Possible Election Fraud in Indiana's 2008 Primary

Here is the update to this story -
Indiana 2008 Presidential Primary Election Fraud Probe Heats Up

Charity Rorie, a mother of four, sat in her Mishawaka, Ind., kitchen, stunned that her name appeared on a 2008 Democratic presidential primary petition for then-candidate Barack Obama.

"That's not my signature," she told Fox News, saying her signature is "absolutely" a fake. She also said she was troubled someone forged both her signature and that of her husband, Jeff, and listed personal details such as their address and birthdays.

"It's scary," Rorie said. "It's shocking. It definitely is illegal. A lot of people have already lost faith in politics and the whole realm of politics, so that just solidifies all of our worries and concerns."

Robert Hunter Jr. said his name was faked, too.

"I did not sign for Barack Obama," he told Fox News, adding his signature supporting the then-Illinois senator's effort to get on the primary ballot was also a forgery.

As he examined the Obama petition he held in his hands, Hunter pointed out that "I always put 'Junior' after my name, every time ... there's no 'Junior' there." He said the signature on the petition looks "very close" to his real one, but it clearly is not.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Looks like things are starting to get interesting. It seems the investigation is now looking at 7 people possibly involved, and some people who "signed" the petitions have been contacted, and one person states its not his signature.

This case is interesting since it could affect the 2008 outcome of the Presidential elections, albeit since we are in another election year I cant see the Supreme Court, should it ever make it to that level, undo 4 years worth of presidents actions.

stay tuned.....
edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is most interesting indeed!!
Why has this come out now though?
If true how wide spread is it?
Yet some more questions around BO legitimacy?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Apparently its been suggested, but until October of this year no one bothered to really look into it, except for the college student. After reading the article it seems a lot easier than what we thought. In Indiana a person only needs 500 signatures in the 9 congressional districts that make up Indiana to appear on the ballot.

Judging by the number of signatureas received, ranging from 530+ to about 700 on the democratic side from the candidates, checking signatures is a lot easier than first thought. Obama came out with about 530+ signatures, so in this sense even a small number of irregularities could become a big problem.

Right now the investigation is beinh run by the State after the FEC declined to get involved. After looking at jurisdiction and what not, from my understanding it is a state issue for now. I would guess that if anything legal comes from this then the FEC would be required to be invovled.

Since Congress is the one to certify the elections, they are going to be under the spot light as well, again should it ever go that far.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well if you want something crooked Indiana is one of the states to come to. I know I live there.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Election fraud is rather rampant, you guys should hear all of the things people did to prevent Ron Paul from any meaningful victories in 2007-2008, even til this day.

There are eye witness and personal experience accounts of ballot trashing, ballot stuffing, multiple voting, caucus and convention walkouts, lockouts, power shut downs and thats just the things we know about.

If we want the process to be clean, we must stand up and be the eyes and ears of a fair election.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

the FEC declined to get involved.

They "Declined"???
WTH??
It was a presidential election! If it was rigged by falsifying entry papers, how is that any different than having a fake "pedigree" or "doctorate" or "license to practice"? It, in my opinion, is no different than an Olympic champ being de-medaled after being found out to use steroids or to have sabatoged someone else. And then NEVER being able to compete again.

Jeez. Appalling. I knew it was rigged when W won, too....what a fiasco. Say, have you ever read "Captains and the Kings" by Taylor Caldwell? It was my initiation into the idea of shadow governments....who run everything, who have people asassinated (like JFK), etc.

I'm not exactly sure whether I totally believe in the "Bilderberger" ultimate control -- but I lean heavily toward it being so.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Obama was forced into power by the banks using illegal activities. We know he is not even an American citizen! Anyone who believes that Obama has preaidential powers IMO is deluded. The bankers illegally hold the presidential powers and Obama has to do as he is told.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

That was my reaction as well but after looking into it more, Indiana is the entity rsponsible for investigating it. The "fraud" took place to get a person name on the ballot, which is set by Indiana law. If the states outcome is verification fraud took place, and the result of that fraud could have given a different outcome to the Presidential elections, then the FEC could investigate it.

Until then, its a state matter.

To be honest with you, I am actually releived the state and not the feds are looking into it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Obama was forced into power by the banks using illegal activities. We know he is not even an American citizen! Anyone who believes that Obama has preaidential powers IMO is deluded. The bankers illegally hold the presidential powers and Obama has to do as he is told.

The only open, and somehwt valid, case ive seen about Obama and his status is out of the state of hawaii. The FEderal judge there recently ordered the state to comply with a subpoena to produce his actual records to the court for verification.

To my knowledge, its still an ongoing case.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Not discounting the story in it's entirety here but were they just names or were they names and addresses? You know, they might not be the only people with those names in Indiana.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Fox News

The Sorcha Faal of television news....

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Not discounting the story in it's entirety here but were they just names or were they names and addresses? You know, they might not be the only people with those names in Indiana.

a very true and valid point.i know for a fact that i have a doppleganger that goes by the exact same name (first middle initial and last at least, add the fact that we also apparently could pass for twins, excepting the fact that there was a one or two year age differance). i know this because we once worked for the same company. i DID have the chance to compare signatures between us as well, they were an exact match (hence why i had to change my signature), I could not realy tell them appart, i just knew which card i had signed and which i didn't sign.

so you realy never know, tho it would well be worth looking into. thing is other than incarcerateing those who participated in said possible election fraud, what real differance would it make? would we be able to force those corporations that were bailed out to give back every penny they took? would every decision that was made by obama be automaticaly tossed out? i know all those killed by his orders won't be comeing back. so what will realy be changed if we were to nail the obama administration for election fraud? keep in mind obama would just say those acts were done without his knowlage or consent.

the sad thing is that any investigations are 4 years too late. as soon as questions came out about obama's citizenship, he should have been taken out of office untill such a time as the questions were answered possitive or negitive.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
From what I have gathered from this and the older article is the signature "sign in" was taken to people on the list to verify if it was in fact them who signed in and voted. As far as addresses go it depends on the state.

In the case of Indiana the state is broken down into 9 districts, which in turn is broken down further to the voting precinct. Only people who live in that precinct can legally vote, so it wouldn't be to hard to verify signatures to owners in the local zone.

Also since the the requirement to be on the ballot was 500 signatures (each of the 9 districts), and since the article states the total amount of signatures to get the name on the ballot was just over 500 requirement, the list to check people is even smaller.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It could easily have been an ACORN activity taking random names and forging them for a petition. Obama really did come out of practically nowhere but he had all that community organizing roots.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
It could easily have been an ACORN activity taking random names and forging them for a petition. Obama really did come out of practically nowhere but he had all that community organizing roots.

It would not surprise me one bit if they were. That group was nothing more than a political Pandoras box. After they changed their name, they got caught involving themselves in the OWS protests. Once that made the news, they pulled an Enron (shredded paperwork to conceal information).

Im in favor of a law that requires anyone who wishes to run for President must provide all documentation to ensure they meet all criteria.I would also like to see punishment against the legislature for certifying the election without first determining if the candidate process was valid.

Citizens can be charged, tried and convicted for perpetrating a fraud and I dont see why the politicians cant be held to the same (it should be higher) standard.

top topics

join