It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delocated season 3 coming Jan 5th (adultswim)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
How many of you know what I'm talking about? For if you do, then you know Delocated is the best show on adultswim.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You really think so? To each his own, I guess, but that show gets on my nerves. I always want to take that ski mask off that guy and pop him on the nose for being an obnoxious twerp.

Oh well, that's the beauty of TV. One can mute, change the channel, or turn it off.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Yes I love Delocated! John and his antics never cease to make me laugh!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Delocated is the best show on adultswim.

To quote Sarah Silverman on Childrens Hospital "are you stupid for a living?" Venture Bros. is the best show on adult swim bar none. Even NTSD:SD:SUV(or whatever it is) is better than Delocated.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec

Originally posted by WarJohn
Delocated is the best show on adultswim.

To quote Sarah Silverman on Childrens Hospital "are you stupid for a living?" Venture Bros. is the best show on adult swim bar none. Even NTSD:SD:SUV(or whatever it is) is better than Delocated.

1. I agree that Venture Bros. is great.
2. I also love the NTSD:SUV. I've seen parts of those CSI type shows and the sad fact is that they're far more goofy than the SUV show that's supposed to be a parody.
3. The best show in my opinion is It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia! The heart warming stories just warm my heart.

TyrC!

TyrC!

top topics

join