It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Interview on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I saw this interview earlier today and just found a clip of it on YouTube. Ron Paul was interviewed by Brooke Baldwin on CNN.

What is with the mainstream media and Ron Paul? Seems like every time he's on, they have an attitude and constantly try to interrupt and discredit him. Still, Dr.Paul came away looking very good, as usual

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
he's got to earn the right to be president. all this will make him stronger. it's about time someone qualified is making a run.

what i mean by qualified is not just knowing where countries are on a map or the voting age, which some of these morons can't even answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.. you notice how they NEVER agree with him? He will reply every question they have, and right away they ask another question... just trying to find SOMETHING he can't answer to make him look bad.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

i'm havng trouble following why the GOP JC wouldn't allow Ron Paul? what was their written or verbal reasoning? obviously he is more than supportive for Isreal!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You know, they(newsmen) try and pin Ron Paul with all their blasphemous remarks and questions that have been answered OVER AND OVER again, and yet he walks away EVERYTIME the winner of the arguement.

My question is this...

Why arent they pinning the other candidates up against the wall like they are doing to this man?

Are they REALLY that scared of him?
They must be if you ask me

That woman got OWNED.

I wont vote for anyone besides this man.
Vote-Paul-Locked.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul gets a perfect score for that interview. He answered every one of her questions DIRECTLY, and contradicted everything she tried to pin on him. This man is EXACTLY what this country needs, and it would be a crime if he does not win.
I don't need to say anything more, because he said it all, and he is RIGHT.
I will vote for him whether he is the nominee or not. My conscience dictates I must.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
How in your right mind could you dislike this guy?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A must watch for all Ron Paul fans: www.youtube.com... . It's not enough to just say "vote Ron Paul". People need to SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE in most states. So REGISTER REPUBLICAN, otherwise, you CAN'T VOTE for Ron Paul in your state's primary!

If Ron Paul doesn't win enough delegates in the primaries, HE CAN'T RUN for President as a Republican!
Thumbs up, copy & paste everywhere!!!

PS: I can't start a thread about this info because i am new member but i hope someone will do it for me!!!!
edit on 7-12-2011 by freedomandpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Yeah , that Ron Paul is One Tough NUT To Crack , eh CNN ? ...............

top topics

join