It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to say thanks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just a quick thanks to all of you who choose to contribute, in your own unique way, to this human experience.

I am more than honored to have incarnated at this time among you all...so thank you for doing what you do...thank you for reminding me of Who I Am and not to lose sight of my goals....thank you for being awake and aware...and thank you for going against the grain of society to help raise the collective consciousness of this planet.

lets keep on moving forward!

Love,

Zach
edit on 7-12-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

thank you on the same note!
this kind of thread would of thought of writing when high. lol

i wonder how my life would have been without ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Although i do not know you, i am grateful for your thanks. I am glad to be on the same page as you brother!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Amen to that! S&F(:

If it werent for the wonderful people at ATS and elsewhere, my life might be going in a completely different direction!

Thank you all for your contributions & helping me to wake up, let's continue spreading the TRUTH.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Excellent OP! Good for you that's awesome.

You are most welcome!

It's simple, but it's not always so easy, eh?

A LOT of energy has gone into our collective understanding, a lot of trial and error, maybe even the occasional shamanic "dark night of the soul" here and there, ya never know. We all have our own cross to bear, but it sure is a whole heck of a lot easier when you're not trying to do it all by yourself.

We uplift one another. Even the grumpy/angry old naysayers and materialists do their part, as a healthy scepticism is vital. After all, disciplined and well reasoned thought, at all levels, must be committed to the truth and reality at all cost, except of course at the cost of truth and reality itself, and sometimes "that which hurts, instructs" (Ben Franklin). Some are here to console, to inquire, give council, others to sharpen steel with steel, and still others to provide comic relief either consciously and purposely or perhaps in some cases, unwittingly!

It all means something. Something of immense value that I believe is infinitely greater than we presently know or realize, but we're getting there, by your OP it's obvious, at least to me it is. So yeah, you are most welcome and thank you too! Big Time!

Unity in diversity and variety is my new motto.

Makes for one heck of a collective human experience, and journey..

It just wouldn't be the same without you here, or me. I know that. We each have something to offer, something of value to contribute to one another, in whatever way however great or small it matters not, only that we are sharpening and then forwarding an arrow of progress, on the continuing path of progress towards perfection.

Cheers to you, to US!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 7-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
We are one another's salvation, whether we like it, or not. This much I know is true.

Therefore, imho, we ought to take ourselves and one another infinitely more seriously and infinitely less so, in order to be both playful and present both. After all, for all we know we are the crowning glory of an eternal, cosmic evolutionary process, and inhabit a non-local, holographic universe, which is most certainly the kind of thing you don't want to experience by yourself in isolation! You, the other person, make what might have been an impossibility, not only possible, but actual. Yes, you may be that important, but it's nothing to get all worked up over either! What did Buddha call it (the enlightenment)? "Nothing special". Now that's funny!

new topics

top topics

join