It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagram in the great seal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed this?

it's intriuging. oh and i did use the serach funtion before posting so sorry if it's already been spoken about.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't know about the 'eye and pyramid' angle

Seems like I read somewhere that Washington (Geo.) and some other guys got together to make up national symbols.

The one you posted was "the incomplete pyramid of nationhood(???) with the all-seeing eye in search of completion" or something of that nature.

Occult?

Don't know enough to really post to this but lots of masonic symbols or symbols they TOOK from others and claimed as their own are used in the U.S.- probably a few other governments as well I suspect.

Symbols are important. Mind control and symbolism go hand in hand even without the satanic tie-in.

The masons are real protective of all this and will be glad to provide page upon page of 'stuff' explaining such things as lying to protect fellow masons being not what it really means- it's just SYNBOLIC

(little masonic humor there)

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
Has anyone noticed this?

it's intriuging. oh and i did use the serach funtion before posting so sorry if it's already been spoken about.

Yeah its been posted afew times in the life of ATS,
but dont worry,we've all posted something thats already up

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Isn't the city of DC laid out with the streets forming a pentagram? I keep thinking I remember hearing something about that, whoever designed the city did it like that.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Isn't the city of DC laid out with the streets forming a pentagram? I keep thinking I remember hearing something about that, whoever designed the city did it like that.

apparently it is, but if you tried hard enough you can make a pentagram on any street map. Here is a picture of the layout

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
well mate this is actually not a pentagram / a five pointed star.... but you are right this shape is used as a seal

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
well mate this is actually not a pentagram / a five pointed star.... but you are right this shape is used as a seal

In the northern hemisphere:-
what I was taught, anyway

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
welll...
the star is more like the "star of david" then a pentagram

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That is correct, it has the star of david in the middle, same as found on isreal's flag. With a circle around it, it is called the great seal of solomon. An occult symbol, used by the freemasons, and satanists.

Reflector

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
Has anyone noticed this?

If it looks like a pentagram then it can also look like the star of david...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

right- I was confused- I was refering to the city map.

My mistake

Both are occult symbols

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

right- I was confused- I was refering to the city map.

My mistake

Both are occult symbols

its ok

But you was right with the pentagram on the DC street layout

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll try to dig up some plans for our capital city Canberra, it was built completely from a design for the purpose of being the national capital (keeps the Politicians in one place, so they can't spread into the population). I wonder if Canberra has any occult symbols hidden in the design.

new topics

top topics

join