It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near death experience's. Are they real. or just a trick of the mined.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Google astral projection. When you have a near death experience you leave your physical body and enter your astral body.

I was an atheist until I seen a National geographic show on NDE's and it changed my whole belief system and outlook on life. I googled, than researched and had experiences that made me realize we aren't our bodies but much more and they are only vehicles.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by donniedeath

I have yet to be mined for anything so it is certainly not a trick of mine.

As far as explanations, you will find two schools: those who believe they are real and those who believe they are a chemical reaction that causes the phenomenon. Here's the secret: you can believe in both. Even if it were a chemical reaction, that only means the reaction facilitates a near-death experience and does not mean it is not real.

I hope that will help when you start hearing all of the angles.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by donniedeath

The medical definition of death is lack of a pulse and/or brain activity.

Once the Brain stops receiving oxygen it stops working so the mind is out of the equation and unable to process anything any longer or play tricks and/or hallucinate.

It like your heart are dormant and are actually dying off cell by cell.

Einstein said that energy cannot be created or destroyed but can only be transformed.

Conceptually what is going on here with NDEs is very similar to how my laptop will send this message over my wireless after first converting it to radio waves where it is then reconverted back to electricity by my router.

And then sent via electrical impulses over the wires onto the internet.

So the data exists in an electromagnetic cloud and maintains all of it's data and energy even though it isnt contained by anything physical.

The same thing is occurring when we die in that our soul which consists of electrically quantifiable energy leaves the body existing in the same state and returns to the body only if resuscitation is successful.

Otherwise it explains disembodied spirits aka ghosts and why they can be located via emf detectors and can create EVPs on recording devices. And as to how they are able to drain batteries.

Simply because they are comprised of electrical energy. Energy that once inhabited a body.

Its all related, and lest we forget about Einstein's theory pertaining to the nature of energy in that it cannot be created or destroyed....and neither is our soul when we die.

And also why I have absolutely no fear of Dying.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

^^^^^^^^^^ Well said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join