EVERYONE Should Be Scared of This! EMP!

page: 1
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
With the economy starting its collapse and tensions heating up with China, Russia, Syria, and Iran, we might want to get ready for WWIII. If WWIII was really going to play out, I have a full belief that China would EMP the USA. Really, China has the ability to wipe America out with one nuke blast 300 miles up over the county and creating an EMP blast!



Now imagine such an event. No power, cars, plains, train, Phone, all generators and pumps go out,Deliveries of food, water, medical supplies and consumer goods are all dependent on electronics. Oil refineries, coal-fired power plants and even renewable energy systems are all entirely driven by complex electronics. ALL nuclear power plants in America will start melting down because of the backup generators being wiped out and stopping the flow of water to the reactor! We would go back to the stone age. If you have plans to bug out, your now screwed because 95% of a cars don’t work anymore. Everything will have to be calculated in walking distance.

Once everything is lost, it would be impossible to rebuild in any hurry. The damage done can’t be calculated. I would say more than half of America would die the first year due to starvation and radiation from all the nuclear melt downs. It’s truly a freighting reality that could happen. Why the possibility of an EMP being detonated over America not being talked about more is beyond me. Especially now that the drums of war are beating closer and closer. If I was China and I was looking to knock out the USA, my first move would be an EMP blast over the USA. You don’t attack your enemy at their strongest point. You find there weakness in the line and attack there.

Another scary note, I was talking to my uncle who is a Major in the army and he tells me that 95% of all the armies equipment is not hardened for an EMP attack. I’m telling you guys, if WWIII happens, be ready for an EMP blast!

heres some more info on the matter

www.thedailysheeple.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
IF it got to that the world would not be habitable anyhow. The nuclear winter to follow would cause mutual and certain death the world over



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Also, knowing the history of our war machine of a country, you dont think we would strike first? Plus the US is not stupid and Im sure your uncle is not the first to have thought of this possibility of an EMP. DO NOT underestimate the USA.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
IF it got to that the world would not be habitable anyhow. The nuclear winter to follow would cause mutual and certain death the world over


Are you talking about all the nuclear plants melting down or the bomb it self. The bomb its self would little to no fallout due to the altitude its detonating at but having the 60 fukashimas going on.... now thats a problem!



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Also, knowing the history of our war machine of a country, you dont think we would strike first? Plus the US is not stupid and Im sure your uncle is not the first to have thought of this possibility of an EMP. DO NOT underestimate the USA.



People were saying the samething before Pearl Harbor. "Well attack first and everything will be ok"
Well with 95% of the army not harddend to an EMP attack, we are missing something!
edit on 7-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)


+32 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No one should be scared of anything. What happens happens. Nothing you can do to stop it. There's either going to be an EMP or not...being afraid won't change anything.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips
 


Hate to be the barer of bad news but American sovereignty is a myth. They have to do whatever the Banking Cartel tells them to do. If they don't....well the war of 1812 seems to ring a bell. The American Government has no say in the matter. If they are told to stand down by the Rothschilds, what do you honestly think they would do?



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by AllUrChips
IF it got to that the world would not be habitable anyhow. The nuclear winter to follow would cause mutual and certain death the world over


Are you talking about all the nuclear plants melting down or the bomb it self. The bomb its self would little to no fallout due to the altitude its detonating at but having the 60 fukashimas going on.... now thats a problem! [/quotes]
Im talking about the many many thousands of NUKES that will be launched at any sign of a danger towards this country. The Empire in this country and abroad is so great that it is impossible they would even risk it being destroyed. Point is the US has an answer and then some to ANY threat including an EMP.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375
 


Couldn't agree more. Also, it has been proven that the brain operates at a lower frequency when the individual is afraid. People who are afraid all the time become dumbed-down and narrowminded. (if they weren't already narrowminded that is...)



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. If China or Russia set of a EMP from space, not by a long range missile but by a orbital drifter. It would be very hard for the US to retaliate, For two reasons;

1. satellite receivers and other above ground communication receivers would shot down immediately. No communication. This will delay out going warnings. This will create a confusion and time will be spent on gathering intel about what happened.

2. The US would not know who attacked, because its external sensors shut down. The once above ground.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss
 


Not to be a crusty (#$%^ wrinkle but notice the 1997 date on the diagram. Some of us have been aware of this since then, and some of us drive antique cars for that very reason. Anything pre 1975 has no micro-chips therefore they will still run. I drive a 1973 F250 Camper Special for this very reason. Just a word to the wise.

Oh, and if a nuclear device is detonated in the atmosphere everything will shut down without a huge immediate loss of life. There will be fallout, but there will not be food, gas, cash registers, etc.

"It's the end of the world as we know it. and Michael Stipe feels fine"

S+F anyway for the heads up for everyone else.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
um, why would the EMP radius be larger the higher altitude that the blast occurs? EMP's aren't nukes...there's no fallout from EMPs. it's a direct blast that goes through most solid material as fast as it does gaseous material. The higher up it is, the less of a radius there'd be.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Now imagine such an event. No power, cars, plains, train, Phone, all generators and pumps go out, and ALL nuclear power plants in America will start melting down because of the backup generators being wiped out and stopping the flow of water to the reactor!


That's not accurate. Yeah, there will be a few things fried by a big EMP blast, but mostly unshielded microcircuits, and not all of them. So maybe expect your iPod to go on the fritz, but most power stations and cars and airplanes (things made of metal), will be just fine and dandy.

Besides, the most important thing, our nuclear arsenal, is fully shielded against any such attack. So they would be in for a hell of a firestorm if they tried that crap.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by AllUrChips
 


Hate to be the barer of bad news but American sovereignty is a myth. They have to do whatever the Banking Cartel tells them to do. If they don't....well the war of 1812 seems to ring a bell. The American Government has no say in the matter. If they are told to stand down by the Rothschilds, what do you honestly think they would do?

Wha.. wh...what are y.... really?
Second line.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
 





but most power stations and cars and airplanes (things made of metal), will be just fine and dandy.


I believe you are mistaken here. But even if you are not, this is a bet I am not willing to make. You can if you want to, but I will be hanging on to my vehicle with points instead of electronic ignition.

The good old days were good for a good reason!



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Haha,damn chinese can't stop my bobber,runs on oldschool contact breaker points,guess i can cruise out ww3 in style



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am not a nuclear scientist or anything. If the blast is at 300 miles above the US, what type of orbit would that be in and would the atmosphere play any role in shielding us from the effects. My uneducated guess is everything you posted would be true if there was no barriers, but at that distance above the planet, not only the US, it seems there might be some interference in the way or even loss of magnitude covering the distance back to the US.

I don't know just asking.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
um, why would the EMP radius be larger the higher altitude that the blast occurs? EMP's aren't nukes...there's no fallout from EMPs. it's a direct blast that goes through most solid material as fast as it does gaseous material. The higher up it is, the less of a radius there'd be.


An EMP blast is based off of line of sight, the higher up you are, the more area you are in line of sight.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I am not a nuclear scientist or anything. If the blast is at 300 miles above the US, what type of orbit would that be in and would the atmosphere play any role in shielding us from the effects. My uneducated guess is everything you posted would be true if there was no barriers, but at that distance above the planet, not only the US, it seems there might be some interference in the way or even loss of magnitude covering the distance back to the US.

I don't know just asking.


Great question, 300 miles up is past most orbiting satilites. Once Detonated the blast interacts with the Earth’s magnetic field, producing an extremely fast and powerful electromagnetic burst that rushes to the ground near the speed of light



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss
 


With all due respect to your uncle, I have a hard time swallowing that 95% of are military is soft against an emp attack. As for our infrastructure, Cooked. Done. Fin. Great visual to boot Maro.

Also, if you have yet to read One Second After, pic it up. Ok read but gives a grim reality on such an attack.





top topics
 
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join