It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up at night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ya... this one is a little hard to explain.

About 2 years ago... I would wake up at 3am, Always at 3am... no earlier no later... about Once or twice a month. But... it not thru the normal corse
of waking up.

When did I wake up? ... just would lying there... no covers on me...
Wondering when and or how I woke up.

Still... I'm very confused about this.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm very confused about what you just said, too

What I can tell is you woke up around 3am on average once every two weeks. You didn't have any covers on you when you woke up.

My take- You move alot when you sleep. In the course of sleeping, you pushed your sheets off the bed. You eventually woke up from being cold/a breeze/ whatever.

Happens to me sometimes, I'll wake up with my covers knocked off the side of the bed. Nothing to get worked up, just regular sleep behavior.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Umm... its just.. you know when you wake up from sleeping... you have the Short process you go thru...

Me... for that time was... bam... I would just be awake.
Not feeling tired on anything... just... awake.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Start going to bed a little earlier

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Happens to me all the time actually, but I usually sleep in the morning and often get no sleep for 4 days in a row so... well what time do you go to bed, and do you have problems sleeping or had any of them in past? Also, did you think of sleepwalking?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
Umm... its just.. you know when you wake up from sleeping... you have the Short process you go thru...

Me... for that time was... bam... I would just be awake.
Not feeling tired on anything... just... awake.

Yeah, same happens to me occassionally. You wake up pretty much wide awake.

I guess if you are so concerned about it, you can go talk to your doctor and have him explain sleep habits to you. But from what I'm hearing, this is absolutely nothing to be worried about.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Waking up at 3 am gives me the opportunity to shift consciousness before going back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

join