It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interview to an American News TV.The first sign you lose the Power?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I see the interview that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad just gave to ABC and just come into my mind that all the Arab leaders do the same thing before they were kick of the power.

A good question.It's like a repeating movie over and over again.How many days he have before....
Will be war?People's will?
Other countries will?

TextSyrian President Bashar al-Assad has said he does not feel guilty about up to 4,000 deaths in his country that occurred during security forces' crackdown on protests. Speaking to the ABC network, Assad denied ordering his forces to kill protesters: "I don't own them. I am president, I don't own the country so they are not my forces. [...] "No government in the world kills its people, unless it's led by a crazy person." "Some officials" made "some mistakes," Assad said, assuring that they had been disciplined for their actions. More from GlobalPost: Syria: UN calls for 'urgent' action to prevent civil war Most of the casualties were government supporters, soldiers and police, according to Assad, who blamed the conflict on armed terrorists and criminals who he claimed had infiltrated peaceful protests. Asked by interviewer Barbara Walters whether he regretted the violence, the president insisted he had done his best to "protect the people": "I cannot feel guilty when you do your best. You feel sorry for the lives that have been lost. But you don't feel guilty when you don't kill people. So it's not about guilty." Assad also denied that some of the worst reported violence had happened. Asked about the case of Hamza al-Khateeb, a 13-year-old boy arrested at a protest whose corpse was later photographed shot, burned and castrated, Assad said he had met the boy's father and been assured that his son had not been tortured. "We have to be here to see," he said. "We don't see this."
source(www.globalpost.com... aths

How long before is happen!
But after every interview of this type,not many days left before the leaders went out of the history.Back door.
How many days do you think he has?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

1st sign your getting the boot...Hillary clinton makes an appointment for lunch with you! The second sign is navy seals are cooking your lunch!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U

1st sign your getting the boot...Hillary clinton makes an appointment for lunch with you! The second sign is navy seals are cooking your lunch!
And the third sign?...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

if you didn't read the first two, then the third won't make a difference.

top topics

join