It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 teenage girls beat down two NYcops!?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

So a mob of teenage girls have this capability? These cops are pathetic!!!! What lack of training they have and they are in NY!!!! Glad Im going to start policing myself. Tired of the government wasting my tax money on crooked cops anyway

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Dec 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
it sucks that the only time cops get a beating is when they are doing their intended job and not when they're violating people's rights.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can make out the pictures, but it seems you have to be a member for the blaze to view it properly.
It doesn't look good from what I can view.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
it sucks that the only time cops get a beating is when they are doing their intended job and not when they're violating people's rights.

I was just thinking the same thing!!!!!

I just cant stand this disgusting "mob" crap these animals are trying. Im carrying, so hop they dont try coming to denver. Or do I?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I was a little shocked when I read the thread title. I tried to think of a possible situation where something like this might happen and what type of people would disrespect authority with a mob mentality. Well, I click on the link to get more info and see the pictures of minorities being hosed down by a firetruck.

First thing that comes to mind, "big surprise...."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Cops aren't super humans...if you think you could stand up to a mob of 50 anything...I'd say you are crazy.

Too bad they only caught 9 of them.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

The policemen involved arrived to protect the young girl inside the house. She had been ruthlessly bullied at school and so her parents kept her home to protect her...those 50 girls came to her house with weapons in order to harm her.

The police were called in to help and protect the girl...they were doing their job....and 2 of them got hurt in the process.

I applaud the policemen who participated in the protection and defense of the girl and her family.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think it's disgusting! These girls were there trying to scare and beat up another girl, the cops only came to protect the bullied girl. I'm not sure if you think police are super-humans but I don't think two of anyone could stand up against 50 of anyone, not even a ninja coulda done that!

Too bad they only caught 9 of them, I think these girls need to be taught a lesson.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Don't wait for the cops. Simply climb up to the roof with an assault rifle and start emptying clips. No mercy.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Totally agree with you.Also,I'd hardly call that a 'beatdown'.Dramatic much?I can only imagine the outrage on this site if those cops would've protected themselves.Such as a taser,etc.Which was clearly warrented in this situation.Kids got off easy.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
damn so we will still use firehoses on people who are rioting good to know i thought that practice went out with the civial rights movement,sucks these police were injured while only trying to do their job but at least it seems the girl being bullied was ok and in response to they just caught 9 of them they are a bunch of kids and some one will talk and incriminate more of there co criminals statisticly one of the 9 will talk

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"Apparently, the girl had been kept home from school for several days because of repeated and vicious bullying, so the bullies came to her doorstep."

So the girl in the house was the bully or the people who showed up were?..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What a strange story, 50 girls crowed to bully another girl at her house? There most be more to it.

Lol, reminds me of something similar that happened to my friend about two years ago. My buddy apparently ripped off this other kid(he had his reason, still dumb to rob anyone though), I didn't know this, as we were driving to his house, he gets on the phone and starts cussing whoever out whoever on the other line. He said the kid was threatening him.

While driving we saw a pack of about 20 kids on bikes and walking about a few blocks to his house, he said that was "them". I was like "oh shh%". When we got to his house, this mob of about 30 kids now, came around the corner. I told my friend other friend with him "y'all are on your own, I am going inside lol" (straight out of the Cartman playbook, I didn't want to get involved in his stupid beef, or get stomped lol).

The mob didn't do anything, my friend agreed to fight one on one if the pack left but he didn't want to get jumped by the whole pack. After hearing the ruckus, my friends dad (former police officer) ran outside in his boxers and old knight stick and chased the kids off. No need for a frickin fire-hose like in this story lol. At least the "beef" I witnessed made sense and didn't escalate like with these crazy girls. No one at what I saw would be dumb enough to mess with police if they came.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
"Apparently, the girl had been kept home from school for several days because of repeated and vicious bullying, so the bullies came to her doorstep."

So the girl in the house was the bully or the people who showed up were?..

I think the ones that came to the house had been bullying the one girl, some messed up children.

link   

edit on 7-12-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Don't wait for the cops. Simply climb up to the roof with an assault rifle and start emptying clips. No mercy.

Yeah... that's a great plan.

2nd

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Dont believe every thing you hear, where are the 50 girls?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
damn so we will still use firehoses on people who are rioting good to know i thought that practice went out with the civial rights movement,

Seriously? And what would you rather them use to disperse a group of 50 angry teens? Guns? Tasers? They used the right method and those girls imo deserved it. They went to harm another in a GROUP with weapons! TWO cops showed up to help, how the hell do you expect TWO cops to calm down angry teens?

Act like an animal, get treated like one. Every single last one there should be arrested. They went with intentions to harm a girl, with a heart condition none the less.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So the firefighters had to do what the cops couldnt do.

I love our firefighters
cops- not so much.

And as for the girls- stop the drama.

All this over a "he said she said"

I hope those girls that showed up to that other girls house get what they deserve.

How tough can they really feel ganging up on a girl with a heart condition?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join