It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Subterranean Tunnels

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Who owns caves? ummm...the government as most of these are on government land


That's a rather weak one don't you think; there isn't a single cave on private land anywhere in the entire world?

Now why would your being charged with 'trespass' bother you? You would be the most famous person in the world? People have given their lives for truth and you are stopped by a California regulation? Colour me unimpressed. Why not go to a country where the rules are slack or such permission is not needed?

I'd suggest Sweden which has no trespass laws for private or public lands
edit on 7/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54
 


i lived on superstition monutain 40 years ago and while i heard of the tunnels, i know nothing of them.

but while living there i saw and or experienced a variety of non human beings.

one, while preventing me from seeing it, i could hear the rapid beating of air and it had an earthy smell.
telephatically told me that it would damage me if i saw it and then went right through a solid wall into the next room.
changed my understanding of physic, how could someone make noise, have a smell and still go through a wall?

the mountain also had angelique type white light beings, seen by many other people and dogs and cats, not my imagination.

i'm only human and wouldn't pretend to understand what happens in arizona.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune


Who owns caves? ummm...the government as most of these are on government land


That's a rather weak one don't you think; there isn't a single cave on private land anywhere in the entire world?

Now why would your being charged with 'trespass' bother you? You would be the most famous person in the world? People have given their lives for truth and you are stopped by a California regulation? Colour me unimpressed. Why not go to a country where the rules are slack or such permission is not needed?

I'd suggest Sweden which has no trespass laws for private or public lands
edit on 7/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)


Look this isn't a call for cave exploring just talking about a series of sources on subterranean tunnels. No ones forcing you to post so if you have something to post more than it "doesn't exist" than cool that's your opinion. I don't have an opinion one way or the other just reading about what many sources say are a network of tunnels.



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54
 


I love the topic. Have read up on it a bunch in the last year. I am ready to plan a strategic mission to any of the reported subterranean lairs near Delaware, PA or MD. If anyone lives around my way message me.

Now, let me take you to the thread that had me in its claws for two whole days reading:
Untersberg - ATS THREAD
This link is wonderful and has some "tie ins" to items discussed in this thread. Enjoy! If you haven't already : )



posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I can add another story

Red Rock Canyon Calif

In the 1920s a driller with a cable tool rig was drilling a hole for a mineral company.

About 300 feet down the tool bit broke through and the bit hung free and air was blowing out of the hole.

The driller then ran out 100 more feet of cable till he had no more without hitting anything.

At this point the tool cable was swinging free like a pendulum and going back and forth in the hole.

For about 5 years in the winter a cloud of moisture would form in the air above the drill hole till the hole caved in and was blocked.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Look this isn't a call for cave exploring just talking about a series of sources on subterranean tunnels. No ones forcing you to post so if you have something to post more than it "doesn't exist" than cool that's your opinion. I don't have an opinion one way or the other just reading about what many sources say are a network of tunnels.


Why isn't it a call for cave exploring - why put out all of this information, if there is no point in acting on it? Entertainment? Disinformation? Who said it didn't exist? I was looking for the reasons behind your refuse to just go verify the information. Have you no curiousity? Well there are those that act outside of the box and then their are those that sit in a box and read what is cast down to them.....



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Most of this stuff reads like raving lunatics. However, life has made clear to me that when there are enough similar 'lunatic' stories from enough sources, there is probably something to at least a few of them. A good deal of disinformation and strategic deception revolves around taking known things that are desired secret, and actually publicizing them with something so retarded nobody would ever believe it. So when I see some story talking about alien-communist-homosexuals (good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that! Did that leave anything out? LOL) I figure either the source is a psycho, or an intell officer. ;-)

About 'government owned' stuff. The history of the US and 'anomalies and artifacts', makes pretty clear that the Smithsonian operated a lot like The Church, and that most interesting stuff discovered in the last couple hundred years was immediately investigated, taken (often without permission; and when given permission for loan, never returned) or closed, land claimed by government, etc. There's a whole lot of stuff that is very surprising -- much like some of the FDA activity back in the 20s-40s, it's the kind of stuff we think can't happen here, and it's a huge pattern; the ancient history and anomalies of North America were essentially stolen wholesale, and are mostly unknown as a result. I am not saying these particular issues affect any 'underground' issues (no idea), but I am saying that there are legit reasons why 'anomalous' areas are often owned by government.

Regarding nearly everything above being in the desert or close enough, most of this area is uninhabitable except the modern cities which were not nearly as habitable even 30 years ago let alone 100, for water/power reasons; the desert population has grown a great deal. So unlike many areas of the country, there has likely been no reason for private individuals to buy something like that, assuming it is allowed anyway. Also, you can buy land but have no right to anything under the surface. Many vast swaths of geography have mineral rights owned by corporations, even if a person owns the top land.

But if you have a story;
and you have a very SPECIFIC, exact place known to allegedly find the entrance;
and you have a good deal of experience with spelunking (which can be very dangerous);
and you have all the $ equipment necessary for longterm/deep journeys;
and you are unusually skinny (being short helps too :-));
and you have one or more other people to work with on this;
and the specific known place is on privately owned (not government) land;
and you are able to get permission to explore on that privately owned land;
and the weather is appropriate and you have time off work;
then gee, why not try it. Best case, you bring back a story nobody will believe and you might die a little sooner than you expected. Worst case, you don't come back, and you die even sooner.
What have you got to lose? Sign up here.

RC

edit on 8-12-2011 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo

But if you have a story;
and you have a very SPECIFIC, exact place known to allegedly find the entrance;
and you have a good deal of experience with spelunking (which can be very dangerous);
and you have all the $ equipment necessary for longterm/deep journeys;
and you are unusually skinny (being short helps too :-));
and you have one or more other people to work with on this;
and the specific known place is on privately owned (not government) land;
and you are able to get permission to explore on that privately owned land;
and the weather is appropriate and you have time off work;
then gee, why not try it. Best case, you bring back a story nobody will believe and you might die a little sooner than you expected. Worst case, you don't come back, and you die even sooner.
What have you got to lose? Sign up here.


And that
is why I read about it and leave the cave exploring to the experts. Great Point BTW. It's a subject just like exploring space or the ocean, exploring the unknown, maybe well never know but it's still interesting to read about.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED
 


Nice thanks for sharing, there is a story of the US government trying to use an atom bomb to break through the crust surface but what they got was cold air rushing back when they expected to get warm air rushing back out of the hole. Which means below the crust there was some type of large cavity much like the one you talk about.
edit on 8-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511
reply to post by mileslong54
 

telephatically told me that it would damage me if i saw it and then went right through a solid wall into the next room.


The being itself would damage you?
Or the act of simply seeing this being would cause you to take damage?



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern
 


the being said "it would damage you"

i had twice asked "why can't i see you"
he twice asked "who are you?"

then a cat ran into the room, and although scared, the cat attacked this being i couldn't see.

that is when this being, that i could hear and smell and that a cat could attack, escaped by going through the wall and into the bathroom.

i figured i might be abel to see it in the mirror in the bathroom.
the cat ran in front of the bathroom door and pleaded with me not to open.
i figured the cat was probably smarter than i, and took her advice.

i know it makes no sense within our understanding of physics, but i'm trying to be as accurate as possible.
and since this being had a very earthy smell, he may be living in the ground?
edit on 8-12-2011 by citizen6511 because: add



posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511
 


Maybe it wasn't an entity like a paranormal type thing but a flesh and blood being with some sort of advanced technology rendering it invisible, only somehow you keyed onto it? Interesting, I'm not saying I believe you but I'm not saying I don't either. I'm a firm believer that we don't have it all figured out yet, not even close really and that includes what's happening all around us so why the hell not, who knows.



posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oooh this is related -- er, sort of.



A "devil worm" was found miles under the Earth—the deepest-living animal ever found, according to a study published in June. The discovery of the new nematode species—called Halicephalobus mephisto partly for Mephistopheles, the demon of Faustian legend—suggests there's a rich, largely unknown biosphere beneath our feet, scientists say.


Here is a rather unthrilling and unremarkable picture. You'd think with a name and qualification like that it would at least look alien or something:

news.nationalgeographic.com...#/devil-worm-nematode-found-in-mine_361 57_600x450.jpg

RC




top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join