It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hints to Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Okay so I have been going through troubles in my life and I thought this babble of mine was good enough to produce positive hints for people on how to have peace in their lives and heal. I know its a bit depressing and it may not make a whole lot of sense right at first but if it doesn't make sense in the end after you ponder it just ask me and I'll be happy to answer your questions. But ask politely. I hate rudeness. I put my posts and stories and babbles up here for learning purposes and for enjoyment. Not to be critisized unless its done in a respectful manner. I love good critism and learning how to improve my writing skills so yeah >333 Well enjoy and have fun.

Life is admist... the shadows still consist.... the rose is covered by thorns... a child cries and mourns. She saw and she grasped, she grabbed, and she grabbed. She thought she could handle, and she can... but it is at the price of something as always. Peace is but an illusion for the ignorant... and the ignorant can not help the ignorant. The truths are but the only entrance to complete peace....... and if death were that way perhaps I would already be there. Everyone wonders why to trust others and the world and they always seem to want to ask the questions of why the world is the way it is without looking at themselves and the way they carry their lives. Just look at yourself and your life and ever miniscule detail. It hurts doesn't it? As such the Blue Chaos calls you and the thorns develop the child who once grew up in complete ignorance..... and soon the thorns vanish to be covered in roses..... but the roses can't grow.... without love and understanding... and the rain of affections.... and a firm hand to chop its branches to allow growth and knowledge to seep into the childs brain. I know I've probably lost you again in my babbles.... but the hints are there. Search the hints and your life will heal... if not by one centimeter at a time.... and as you heal the paths of others shall heal also.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

join