It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bananas and the lethal injection!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Many of us are eating bananas thinking that they are good for our health.They are?
I didn't know they are high potassium content.

TextLethal injection is the injection of potassium. How much potassium does it take to kill? Bananas are said to be very high in potassium. How much potassium is in a banana? Lastly, can one eat so many bananas, or be on a diet consisting mostly of bananas over a long period of time, eventually suffer from potassium poisoning?
source(answers.yahoo.com...

Text200 mg of potassium (K) can make you sick yet 2 avocados with 2,400 mg of K is fine. Even 10 bananas with 4,000 mg is fine. Yet FDA does not allow more than 99 mg of K in a supplement
(source(answers.yahoo.com...

How many bananas do we have to eat to be an equivalent to a potassium lethal injection?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If you ate a lethal number of bananas, I'm pretty sure you'd be the first person in the history of the world to do so.

Potassium absorbed through the intestines and dealt with naturally is NOT the same as having a super mega-dose injected straight into your veins.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You would be so backed up that when you finally did do a number two, it would weigh 10kg and you would have to attack it with a pointy stick.

Regards
Lee

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Go check out Codex Alimentarius (think the spelling might be diff
) by DR Rima Laiblow

It explains it all.

edit on 7-12-2011 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have an autoimmune disease and the first 10 months I was sick I lost 70 pounds. I looked awful and sickly. In the past few months I've been able to add bananas to my restricted diet. They have me feeling better (still feel crappy, but not as much) and I've even been able to gain back 7 pounds in the past month and I've been able to breath better (for the most part). As far as I'm concerned ... bananas are fantastic and I won't stop eating them if I can help it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
If you ate a lethal number of bananas, I'm pretty sure you'd be the first person in the history of the world to do so.

Potassium absorbed through the intestines and dealt with naturally is NOT the same as having a super mega-dose injected straight into your veins.
Those days everything could be a risk!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

For most people, bananas are a major source of radiation. So is tobacco.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If these guys are still alive and kicking, I think a few bananas are fine...

www.30bananasaday.com...

There are websites for everything.

new topics

top topics

join