It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange bubble like UFO in italy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It appears to be some kind of lens artifact or something. The way it moves resembles a reflection. Maybe this guy figured out that a certain camera lens filter creates this effect.

You cant however just discredit a video because Jamie posted it. I would be wary of his videos because of his poor discretion in choosing the vids, but that doesn't mean they are all bad.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
From the preview pic of the vid i would of said a some sort of a halo. Well, clearly not that as a watched the whole vid. But still, a long telephoto lens offers many chances for different kinds of flares and other sorts of lens artifacts. I don't what that is, but looks to me it's something due the optics.

My 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Bored tonight are you zorgon , doing a bit of baiting

And filming a balloon or a bubble doesn't make it a hoax...

just an Unidentified Floating Object
edit on 8-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm with you on this Zorgon.

It annoys me when I hear people dismissing a video just because a certain name or website posts it.

These people / websites will show anything to gain viewers...this does not mean you should dismiss everything and anything they present! Use your brain for gods sake, make a judgement call, or are people too busy following the sheep in front. Baaaa

The amount of BS on ATS, does that mean I should assume EVERYTHING on ATS is BS???

Maybe I should.

/Rant over

Soap bubble?

edit on 8-12-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
The amount of BS on ATS, does that mean I should assume EVERYTHING on ATS is BS???

Maybe

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's perfectly legitimate to question a tv presenter who's been known to perpetrate hoaxes in the past as well as the present. The rhetorical argument of ethos, which regards the intrinsic value of a specific character or person, does bear some weight here. The same argument can be posed against Fox News. And I believe most people would agree that they skew news reports, often in favor of the conservative side of politics, making people question the legitimacy and truthfulness of the message. Although, it's worth noting the same argument would also apply to every other news channel as well.

In my opinion, Jaime Maussan either doesn't have much moral competence, or he lacks expertise and knowledge. For that matter, he might be lacking of all three. But my point is, because he has a history of being a charlatan, it makes me seriously question his ability to tell the truth. Even if he one day brings forth something that is real and genuine, he has compromised its integrity because he himself is a proven liar and a fraud.

As Zorgon said, Jaime Maussan is an entertainer, and what is the objective of an entertainer? Is it to make profit? Or is it to tell the truth?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join