It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange bubble like UFO in italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok i saw this today and thought id post it. I did a bunch of searches to see if its been posted before and found nothing, though i wouldn't be surprised if it had been posted as its from 3 weeks ago.

Ive got no idea what it is but It does look very bubble like , i'll let you decide. I was quite impressed with the guys camera who got the film.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Looks like a soap bubble to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Plasma in the atmosphere ...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ah, this is another video from the guy who has the "amazing talent" to video ufo's on multiple occasions, lol.

Most of us go our whole lives without ever, ever seeing a UFO, but there's all these yahoos out there who seemingly manage to find them over and over again with their video cameras. And gee, the footage is always crap, filmed in a manner to draw in the most ignorant among us, and propagated innocently around the web by the zillions of useful-idiots that permeate the very fabric of this subject.

I am always very wary of the folk who seemingly are able to make multiple UFO videos, and you should be too for obvious reasons.
edit on 7-12-2011 by MainLineThis because: can't spiell

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

First off Jaime Maussan videos seem to be popping up a lot just lately , surprising really when you consider he's a hoaxer .
So here we have a video presented by a hoaxer and filmed by another hoaxer

Try googling Antonio Urzi .
edit on 7-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Try googling Antonio Urzi .

I see what you mean lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
How fantastically stupid would you have to be to look at that and not think, "that's a soap bubble"?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

looks like the sun light is reflecting of the lens or something not much else?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OK I see him every time here even if I don't watch his shows and that only because of the threads here. Maussian or whatever the name, what an attention beggar, this is showman not researcher

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

In order to see you have to look. How much time do you dedicate to watching the skies?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
OK I see him every time here even if I don't watch his shows and that only because of the threads here. Maussian or whatever the name, what an attention beggar, this is showman not researcher

Of course he is a showman... he has a TV show on UFO's...
And if there ever was any real good footage of any UFO and he also airs that footage on his show, which he would naturally do... it would immediately be dismissed because he is showing it. I find that so laughable

I don't know what this one is... might be a clear balloon... but a soap bubble? Seriously? And you ATSers call yourself 'researchers'?

Hoax it may well be but to just say "soap bubble" is hilarious

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
How fantastically stupid would you have to be to look at that and not think, "that's a soap bubble"?

How fantastically stupid would you have to be to look at that and think, "that's a soap bubble"?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
First off Jaime Maussan videos seem to be popping up a lot just lately , surprising really when you consider he's a hoaxer .

So you are claiming that Jaime creates all these videos? Or is he really just presenting them and not being to picky about what he presents?

Perhaps your jealous that he makes money from his TV show that has a huge following and high ratings? Albeit to a slightly gullible public, to be sure... but then TV is entertainment, isn't it?

You guys scream 'hoax' so much that any real sighting would be forever lost because the focus is on the presenter, not the object in question.

If this is a hoax or a 'soap bubble'... then prove its a soap bubble and how a soap bubble can last that long

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Bored tonight are you zorgon , doing a bit of baiting

So you are claiming that Jaime creates all these videos?

Did I say that ? ,
Jaime Maussan is a hoaxer as well you know , Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature

You guys scream 'hoax' so much that any real sighting would be forever lost because the focus is on the presenter, not the object in question.

Surely if I was screaming hoax I would have typed HOAX!!!!

If this is a hoax

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
reply to post by MainLineThis

In order to see you have to look. How much time do you dedicate to watching the skies?

I look every day. Every night when its not cloudy or raining. I look day and night. I have never seen a thing. I know the constellations and can find and name many of them. And yet there are those who manage to see these things like every time they look up. Amazing. I guess I dont have the right kind of eyes.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

i do the same and i have never seen anything unusual ...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
If this is a hoax or a 'soap bubble'... then prove its a soap bubble and how a soap bubble can last that long
You just have to use the right soap, or strong detergent, like I used when I was a kid.

And yes, it looks like a soap bubble, but as we do not know its size it could be a soap bubble or a large transparent balloon or something like that.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Theres no doubt about it, it looks like a bubble but i would have expected a slight rainbow effect if it was a soap bubble. Maybe its a balloon of some kind.

We all know about jamie's reputation for presenting balloons as UFO's lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I tend to think that Jaime needs to make money off the UFO phenomenon and he displays everything that is presented to him as a "mystery" or what it is, an unidentified blah blah. That doesn't however take away from the fact that he is a true enthusiast, he defends the phenomenon and has ridiculed for it for decades yet continues instead of switching topics/professions. There is something admirable in that. In a way, I see him as a much (much) less intelligent version of Stanton Friedman

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Ah, this is another video from the guy who has the "amazing talent" to video ufo's on multiple occasions, lol.

So does Johnny Anonymous. He too spends a lot of time looking and filming and as a result has multiple sightings

edit on 7-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join